Pages:
Author

Topic: I'm a beginner, I want to start trading. What should i do? - page 9. (Read 13448 times)

Activity: 994
Merit: 502
Starting to be a trader is not that easy, because to study the market it is not that easy. User needs to go through the long term growth of the respective token or coin and should make himself knowledgeable in predicting the growth with time. Another thing is the luck, there are several traders who has earned big from their first trade just because of luck.
Activity: 131
Merit: 1
Dont just invest on every altcoin, make sure the altcoin you are going to invest your half BTC has a large marketcap. You can check it at coinmarketcap.com. A coin with a huge marketcap is not easily to be manipulated. Make sure the altcoins you are going to invest with has a good business model.

Hello to everyone!
Thanks for reading my thread. Any tips and advice will be appreciated.

I have 0.5BTC and I'm not going to invest them in some risky moola because I think that in 2030 Bitcoin's price will be almost 500.000€/BTC.
I've read that trading with Altcoins can be a good strategy of investing to make more capital and hold.

But I'm completely new in this world.

1) What should I start?
2) Which platform should I use?
3) How can I analyze the Altcoins?
4) Auto or Manual?
5) From 1-10 how much is risks in trading Altcoins?

Thanks for your answer. If you have any other tips, suggestion, its highly appreciated.
Activity: 378
Merit: 100
I think you better read more and understand how bitcoin price movements created after that you can know and have the expertise to determine the buy and sell in the right position, so that when you are trading will definitely always benefit.
Well if you are  newbie or a beginner you just neee to have a small amount of money to start in trading, and i beieve you should also know how to analyze a good coin in the market, and if you are beginner you start to trade a coins that just have a low price.
Activity: 364
Merit: 10
Creative & digital marketing agency
First of all, you should set a goal and understand what you expect from trading, then gain some fundamental knowledge to trade successfully. And in any case you should be ready to lose some money as risks are always involved
It's hard to do as you said because the newbies don't really know how this trading works and that means it's hard for them to set their goal because they didn't know where exactly they're heading to . I think they need a guider to show them how it works.
Activity: 294
In this moment too many people want to start trading but sometime later when he lose some money and they make a bad comment about trading because they don’t have a knowledge about crypto trading. Anyone can start trading without any requirement but I am always suggest everyone who start trading they must need a knowledge about crypto currency platform then you can start trading. So you must achieve some knowledge about crypto currency then start your trading as a good result.
Activity: 532
Merit: 103
Fast, Smart, Trustworthy
1) What should I start?- Small (as very small as much as possible.)
2) Which platform should I use?- practice platform as a start
3) How can I analyze the Altcoins? - depends if you would be fundamentalist or pure technicals or the least speculator.
4) Auto or Manual? - Manual if you really into it. No regrets
5) From 1-10 how much is risks in trading Altcoins?- 90% always loss. 10% only make it there. So don't be greedy and follow ur plan
Activity: 32
Merit: 0
There is a lot to learn. All of your questions are on GOOGLE
Activity: 324
First of all, you should set a goal and understand what you expect from trading, then gain some fundamental knowledge to trade successfully. And in any case you should be ready to lose some money as risks are always involved
Activity: 420
I think you better read more and understand how bitcoin price movements created after that you can know and have the expertise to determine the buy and sell in the right position, so that when you are trading will definitely always benefit.
Activity: 1274
Merit: 115
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!
Hello to everyone!

I have 0.5BTC and I'm not going to invest them in some risky moola because I think that in 2030 Bitcoin's price will be almost 500.000€/BTC.
I've read that trading with Altcoins can be a good strategy of investing to make more capital and hold.

1) What should I start?
4) Auto or Manual?

Thanks for your answer. If you have any other tips, suggestion, its highly appreciated.

Asking would really provide you information tools that would be able to provide you an enough knowledge for your self development. It is best that you know the basics but take it easy and you don't have to rush things out for you need to taje it step by step before you succeed in trading.
Activity: 364
I think for beginners like you should you first learn what causes bitcoin prices and some other coin moves after that you try to understand it to be able to determine where the right position to buy and sell after that you try to implement what you have learned and try to profit from trading.
Activity: 378
Merit: 17
As you want to hold bitcoin, I think that It is a good decision. Bitcoin value would get to moon in a few years time. Any one can start trading, so do you. At first, you should watch a few videos about trading, you can find tons of them on Youtube. You can also practice demo trading for some time and then start real trading. It would be better.
Activity: 210
I think. before doing these things (I mean investing and trading), you should better learn more about this business, about the cryptocurrency and the market rules. Go to the bookshop and find the literature about it.
Really my friend, there is a bookshop which could give you some book about this market ? Because in my country this is totally impossible , noone want to write about it at all because it was put in the prohibitions in my country and people are not allowed to talk about it.
Activity: 71
Hello to everyone!

1) What should I start?
4) Auto or Manual?

PUT THAT BTC ASIDE, DEPOSIT 50-100$ AND START PLAYING WITH IT. THAST HOW WE'LL LEARN
Activity: 21
u can learn bitcoin trading in this website www.bitcoinwisdom.com and u can check daily market prices www.coinmarketcap.com
Activity: 518
Merit: 101
I think. before doing these things (I mean investing and trading), you should better learn more about this business, about the cryptocurrency and the market rules. Go to the bookshop and find the literature about it.
Activity: 91
1) What should I start?
  - here is preparing step: watch, read and learn as much information as you have time for it. If you speak russian, I will send you some video that were useful to me
   - coinmarketcap and still watch video where people explain how they do it. + your intuition and belief Grin))))
4) Auto or Manual? - I prefer to do it myself.
    - it's more interesting.
    - you will be the only person who you can blame in case of fail...
5) From 1-10 how much is risks in trading Altcoins? -
    -it will depend on your trading approachs and experience. For the first period,sure, your risks will be 10. The more you know the more mistakes you've made , the less your risks will be in future.

Good luck.

Activity: 112
  there are too many token in the crypto marketplace.
     You choose the best but before you invest be sure that you know what to do.
         If you interest you can see video's from you tube about how to invest.
             As a beginner this is a  guide how to start investing in crypto currency.
Activity: 210

You have to learn a lot about trading and coin movements. Do not hesitate or afraid to ask more senior ones. Do not hurry to take a sale or buy decision.
Activity: 294
Be very careful with that man, in this market there is a lot of opportunities to loose your money, hehh. Study hard before investing somewhere.
Pages:
Jump to: