Pages:
Author

Topic: I'm a beginner, I want to start trading. What should i do? - page 7. (Read 13448 times)

Activity: 498
Merit: 105
Hello to everyone!
Thanks for reading my thread. Any tips and advice will be appreciated.

I have 0.5BTC and I'm not going to invest them in some risky moola because I think that in 2030 Bitcoin's price will be almost 500.000€/BTC.
I've read that trading with Altcoins can be a good strategy of investing to make more capital and hold.

But I'm completely new in this world.

1) What should I start?
2) Which platform should I use?
3) How can I analyze the Altcoins?
4) Auto or Manual?
5) From 1-10 how much is risks in trading Altcoins?

Thanks for your answer. If you have any other tips, suggestion, its highly appreciated.

0.5BTC is a good capital to start trading. That would give you a decent amount of profit. However, since you are only starting to know trading. I suggest you start with just 0.01 BTC, reason? To prevent huge loss of BTC since Altcoin trading involves high risk since you are not familiar with it yet. If I am going to rate that for you its 10.

1) What should I start?

Start with the basics, trade with once currency and try to master how the market goes, what factors affects the movement of the market, right timing to buy and sell and where to hold the currency. That should take you at least 1 week to familiarize those.

Well personally, I found it easy to trade in C-cex.com since they have the most simplest platform in trading. Its newbie friendly site. Have a try.

Have a deep research first on the coin. If it has ANN Thread. Look for its reputation. That would help you decide whether to trade that coin or not.

4) Auto or Manual?

Personally, I haven't tried trading in Auto (bot) so I suggest trading with manual. That will also help you understand how the market goes and generate BTC with yourself.

thank you for the information, I will try to find the basic trading manual.
Activity: 210
Merit: 1
1) What should I start?
4) Auto or Manual?
5) From 1-10 how much is risks in trading Altcoins?

Thanks for your answer. If you have any other tips, suggestion, its highly appreciated.

The first thing you need to do is to have a lot of reading and learning in this forum, to start trading will be very risky for a beginner even the result will be much more than you invested your bitcoin for several longer time. The risk of trading Altcoins can be in 8 score, but the gain is similar. No pain no gain buddy
Activity: 702
Merit: 251
In order to have a better chance of earning profits one is to always consider dumping price of course. Keep it mind that every coin is an opportunity for you to earn.
Activity: 41
Merit: 0
A beginner like you must need to learn from the bottom to the top which means you'll start from the basics unto the advance things here in trading industry. Let's start with the basic of trading like the terms commonly used around the market so that you will have an idea what's their talking about. If you fully understand the basic then the next thing to do is to learn how to properly monitor the movements of a coin in the market and how to choose the best probably to rise coins. It may sound hard but if you took your time knowing all these then definitely it will be easy for you to trade everyday.
Activity: 350
Merit: 12
as a beginner if you want to start for trading then you should know about the risks in trading and how to trade well and profitable because if you do not know all that then you will fail in trading and will make you lose your money
Activity: 168
Merit: 1
you must start to learn and read more about trading (this isn't learning site ) after start start trading with small number till learn who this system and get high income

You can know and have the expertise to determine buy and sell in the right position, so that when you do trading will always benefit. I think you better read more and understand how bitcoin price movements are made.
Activity: 210
Merit: 0
I think if a beginner wants to trade, it would be better for the future if learning to trade on the simulator first. There are several sites that provide trading simulators, look for them! Then start by trading on altcoin which is cheap. Do it on a small scale first. This is what I do. CMIIW
Activity: 618
Merit: 100
BBOD The Best Derivatives Exchange
To start with the deals, you should learn the basics of how to create a personal account on the trade. Learn how to send your money to the exchange, after you have done all you should know Altcoin has the power to make the first exchange and do not suffer losses.
Activity: 305
Merit: 10
Learn about trading,  atleast you have the idea about the basic and improve it. The basic in trading is,  buy low amd sell high.  During the stage wherein the price of btc and alts are lower,  you can invest more and wait until it rise to earn some profits.
Activity: 238
Merit: 10
You can start by reading more about the trading experiences of others. Use the search box or trading section to read more about other member's mistakes. It would help you to avoid your loss.
Activity: 378
Merit: 100
Adoption Blockchain e-Commerce to World
First of all spend time to learn and gain technical skill,Invest in stable coin and dont invest all at one place. Psychology has great impact in trading so learn to control the emotions and dont take decisions in panic.
My advice for you before you start trading is you need to control your emotion really well, because doing trading, not all the times you will earn a huge profit sometimes you will also lose in trading, and if you want to start trading you should choose a good coin and make sure that you have money to start in trading.
Activity: 420
Merit: 11
DISRUPTING THE $23.5 B SCIENCE PUBLISHING INDUSTRY
before you start trading you should know the risks that may occur and how the movement of coins you want to buy, trading has a big risk, if you are wrong in making decisions then you can lose your money, better learn first with a small amount so you will learn from your experience
legendary
Activity: 1120
Merit: 1000
When you don't know anything better to start from learnig about crypo in general, don't forget to follow market and learn from it. Don't go all in and stay calm. try to make profit from every deal.
Yes that is right to say that for a beginner it is too much important that you should need to be too much careful, because trading is a profession and not a game, for becoming a good trader you need to get some basic knowledge about trading and on other side you also need to get some trading experience and only then you can expect to make money from trading.
legendary
Activity: 1778
Merit: 1026
Free WSPU2 Token or real dollars
Since today it is possible to trade WSPU2pts for dollars and dollars for WSPU2pts on my XMR mining system.
Go on my U2 site and you will see where trade.
I recall that all is for free.
Activity: 463
Merit: 102
First of all chose the best platform for this..i would recommend you to choose Binance for trading altcoins..then you need to learn and this forum is the best for this..keep checking accouncenments thread and altcoin discussion and you will get many useful info and tips
Activity: 378
Merit: 251
When you don't know anything better to start from learnig about crypo in general, don't forget to follow market and learn from it. Don't go all in and stay calm. try to make profit from every deal.
Activity: 910
Merit: 253
Hodlers Network
First of all spend time to learn and gain technical skill,Invest in stable coin and dont invest all at one place. Psychology has great impact in trading so learn to control the emotions and dont take decisions in panic.
Activity: 854
Merit: 500
Stake & Vote or Become a IoTeX Delegate!
"In 2030, btc price will be $500,000" LMAO.
This, literally, made my entire day, i was sad until i saw this thread.
Thank you OP, you are really funny and you know how it works.. $500 thousand dollars... lmao.

Its not funny and i am thinking if you even think of it because he was a newbie and you say in 2030, looks like you are in level of him and your reply doesn't help him either its a spam shit post.

To the OP your question includes all basic information, and materials to learn trading. Reading and learning from the answers here will help you at first 9 out of 10 is the risk that you are entering.
Activity: 650
Merit: 500
"In 2030, btc price will be $500,000" LMAO.
This, literally, made my entire day, i was sad until i saw this thread.
Thank you OP, you are really funny and you know how it works.. $500 thousand dollars... lmao.
Activity: 406
Merit: 250
To start trading with cryptocurrencies you first of all need to learn the basics of trading with cryptocurrencies, read and study information related to various trading strategies, you also need to monitor the news on the cryptcurrency market constantly.
Pages:
Jump to: