Pages:
Author

Topic: I'm a beginner, I want to start trading. What should i do? - page 3. (Read 13448 times)

Activity: 178
Merit: 0
Hello to everyone!
Thanks for reading my thread. Any tips and advice will be appreciated.

I have 0.5BTC and I'm not going to invest them in some risky moola because I think that in 2030 Bitcoin's price will be almost 500.000€/BTC.
I've read that trading with Altcoins can be a good strategy of investing to make more capital and hold.

But I'm completely new in this world.

1) What should I start?
2) Which platform should I use?
3) How can I analyze the Altcoins?
4) Auto or Manual?
5) From 1-10 how much is risks in trading Altcoins?

Thanks for your answer. If you have any other tips, suggestion, its highly appreciated.
I think you should learn about it on internet.
if you trade i think you should trade on binance, bittrex...
Moreever, nearly i see that idax and hadax is very good.
You can try it!!
Activity: 1193
Merit: 251
I want to participating in good ICO's. You can buy some altcoins with low capitalizaion which platform can developing and price can be profit x10. I buy Data Coin, OCN(Odyssey), Shivom
Activity: 728
Merit: 502
If you are a beginner and want to start in trading business the things that you can consider is, you should make your own research about how to deals and manage this kind of business to be informed.
Altcoin trading in itself is safe because no altcoin is very expensive. That is why it is recommended to novices. But starting this too with a small amount means a two layer defense against loss. However, altcoin trading is not as beneficial as bitcoin trading until it is done in BCH. Bitcoin cash is better than other digital coins in gaining value and its volatility can help a person in achieving skills required for earning good profits.
Activity: 168
Read through white papers and choose the projects you believe in. Wait for a dip and buy.
Reading all the necessary guides your basis before investing could helps us to decides on what altcoins to invest. Before start trading learned and gain knowledge everything will follow.
Currently, I find that the best place to learn it is on the youtube page. We can see that many people have learned on their own and become talented. They know how to develop when they learn, they learn 1 but think about 10. So can be successful, so go up there and learn a lot of people share.
Activity: 1428
Merit: 120
Sugars.zone | DatingFi - Earn for Posting
Before you start trading what I recommend you need to capture the basics of the cryptocurrency market and how to analyze the candlestick chart. These are the two most fundamental factors you need to know in order to succeed in this market. Make a small investment and invest more once you have captured the market. Do not rush to invest if you do not really understand it.
Activity: 238
Practice with small capital while deepen our knowledge by reading others experience and the news related the coins we want to trade. Gradually we will be familiar and decent to increase our trading capital.
legendary
Activity: 1778
Merit: 1026
Free WSPU2 Token or real dollars
Firstable you have to know what exactly trading is.
To make it short:
You have to buy and sell at the best moment.

Train it by winspiral's site for free.

I recommend you the airdrop faucet:
You get for free WSPU2pts and dollars.
Then you buy or sell WSPU2pts to make maximum profit.
Later you put the earned dollars in your Perfect Money wallet or the ERC20 WSPU2 token on your ETH wallet.

Activity: 615
Merit: 258
If you are a beginner and want to start in trading business the things that you can consider is, you should make your own research about how to deals and manage this kind of business to be informed.
Activity: 938
Merit: 500
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
If you really want to do some alt-coin trading then just do it with a small amount since you’re just new.
It is better to experience it with a small amount than to cry when you lose a huge amount because of rushing things.
Activity: 95
Create an acount to exchanger and log in it, after you log in deposit the amount of bitcoins or etherium in your acount and start buy low and sell high and you are now a trader good luck.
Activity: 616
Merit: 10
First, you should understand the difference between investor and trader.

The goal of investing is to gradually build wealth over an extended period of time through the buying and holding crypto assets. Example: Buying 2 BTC and wait until 2030 to sell for high price. As you notice it takes a lot of time and this type is good for people that have big money. In your case you have only 0.5 BTC, So it's not worth waiting that period of time.

Trader on the other hand, is looking for making a profit in short period of time and he doesn't care if the price goes up or down, Trader can make money in both scenarios because he doesn't necessarily treat cryptocurrency the way an investor would. When he has a feeling that price will go up, he buys low and sells high. In a bearish scenario, he sells high and buys low.

To become a trader, you have to learn Technical Analysis that helps you determine when a coin is ripe for the buying or selling. Keep in your mind that reading and watching video is not enough to become a good trader, you need to practice everything you learn.

As a beginner, Start to learn basic things:
RSI : it’s an indicator that tells you whether there has been too much selling going on or too much buying to sustain a trend which means it usually reverses at that point.
MOVING AVERAGES: Basically what this does is average out the ups and downs on the chart so that the trend is clearly visible without the “noise”.
Candle sticks: It's pack a lot of information into a small candle that shows what is happening.

Technical Analysis is not everything, therefore you need to :
- Read news every day to be aware of what is happening to understand how news manipulate the crypto market
- Joining pump groups not to make a profit or pick a coin to buy, but to understand how those pump groups work, so you can avoid buying pump coins.
Activity: 236
Merit: 10
Borderless for People, Frictionless for Banks
Easy buddy all you have to do is buy some top good coins in the market and hold it for long term. Or buy some newly finish ICO tokens and hold it for long terms just make sure that the coins you buy have a good protential in the market later.
Activity: 179
Agree with you. I would add that no one of us was born genius. Everything comes with time, effort, mistakes, victories and so on.
xFiber's post was great. In principle, all of us start and do almost the same — learning, analyzing and then trying to trade.
Some articles say, that it's crucial to self educate. Well, advice isn't so helpful, as the experience you achieved. They are just guidelines, and the rest depends only on you.
Probably, I would recommend to start from better known and simple exchanges. Really good thing, especially for beginners. I am mostly on cex.io now.
Activity: 774
Merit: 250
At the beginner level, you have to both trade and learn. The most important thing at this time is not profit. It is the experience. After the learning time, you can use bot to trade and focus on profit
Yes before to start trading is to learn first because this is our way to know on how to gain during trading. Having knowledge is our key for the whole time in trading. Know the risks and don't be greedy if already earning.
Activity: 379
Merit: 250
At the beginner level, you have to both trade and learn. The most important thing at this time is not profit. It is the experience. After the learning time, you can use bot to trade and focus on profit
Activity: 798
Merit: 253
As a beginner in the crypto currency market it will be good for you to trade amount of money you can afford to lose and equally researching for good knowledge of trading crypto currency both technical and fundamental analysis to enable you succeed in trading crypto currency and altcoins.
There are certain eligibilities for a beginner to enter the market. Make sure you meet the following eligibilities for a good trader. One should have perfect market information which will help him make the right decision in the right time. Perfect knowledge about the technology is the basic requirement. Having some knowledge about the short term and long term trading will not be that bad.

Activity: 168
As a beginner in the crypto currency market it will be good for you to trade amount of money you can afford to lose and equally researching for good knowledge of trading crypto currency both technical and fundamental analysis to enable you succeed in trading crypto currency and altcoins.
Activity: 1
Any good tutorial,step buy step? Where really explained with minimum risk what to do? I understand that where are not any guaranties, but let's say trader can make 50% profit with some luck,but may be there are some strategies there instead of 50% you will get guaranteed 5-10% ?
Activity: 40
First, study the forum
the rest of the execution immediately and you will understand by itself
Activity: 1288
Merit: 253
I started trading with $ 100 and had no experience at the time, but I was not ashamed to communicate with people who I considered more senior, and started talking to many coin project developers, about 3 months I did not trade anything.

When I understood basics and start believing in coins that I think are capable of giving a daily profit, the losses make sense, but after that I learned a lot to be sharper in doing the analysis.
Pages:
Jump to: