Pages:
Author

Topic: I'm a beginner, I want to start trading. What should i do? - page 4. (Read 13448 times)

Activity: 308
Merit: 2
Hello to everyone!
Thanks for reading my thread. Any tips and advice will be appreciated.

I have 0.5BTC and I'm not going to invest them in some risky moola because I think that in 2030 Bitcoin's price will be almost 500.000€/BTC.
I've read that trading with Altcoins can be a good strategy of investing to make more capital and hold.

But I'm completely new in this world.

1) What should I start?
2) Which platform should I use?
3) How can I analyze the Altcoins?
4) Auto or Manual?
5) From 1-10 how much is risks in trading Altcoins?

Thanks for your answer. If you have any other tips, suggestion, its highly appreciated.

1) Learn TA, understand the effects of crypto news on altcoins, and join high quality trading groups that aren't spam/scams
2) Use any large exchange that have the alt coins you plan to trade with. I use KuCoin, Binance, and Bibox. All of these have been very smooth with minimal fees.
3) Analyze the alt coins by using the "indicators" on exchanges. There are already built in. I recommend RSI and Bollinger bands. Watch for signs like head and shoulders, cup and handle, etc.
4) Manual. Don't pay for a trading service, there are many free alternatives if you decide to go auto.
5) It depends on the coin. If the coin has no usability, a bad team, etc. then it's very risky. Low volume coins, with total volume of less 20 BTC daily volume are easily manipulated and highly risky. Trading ETH, TRX, NEO, etc. are much safer and can bring those micro gains that will add up.

Patience is the biggest key. Buy low and sell high. Don't be impatient and sell for a major loss. Invest in high quality projects, for short and long term gains. Shit projects aren't worth it anymore and are being filtered out this year.
5)
Activity: 294
Merit: 11
Hello to everyone!

I have 0.5BTC and I'm not going to invest them in some risky moola because I think that in 2030 Bitcoin's price will be almost 500.000€/BTC.
I've read that trading with Altcoins can be a good strategy of investing to make more capital and hold.

1) What should I start?
4) Auto or Manual?

Thanks for your answer. If you have any other tips, suggestion, its highly appreciated.

I would have left part of the budget in bitcoin, and bought 5 -7 top coins. It is possible to invest some part of the budget in altcoins with a small price from the top 50 coins.
I use the Bittrex exchange, it has a lot of coins and small restrictions on withdrawal.
I study projects and coins before investing in them, using all the information I found. Also I reading the opinions of top experts. Also I advise you to study technical analysis.
Activity: 774
Merit: 250
Read through white papers and choose the projects you believe in. Wait for a dip and buy.
Reading all the necessary guides your basis before investing could helps us to decides on what altcoins to invest. Before start trading learned and gain knowledge everything will follow.
Activity: 196
Merit: 1
When you don't know anything better to start from learnig about crypo in general, don't forget to follow market and learn from it. Don't go all in and stay calm. try to make profit from every deal.

Be careful in making decisions, it takes good knowledge and skills to be a good trader. And to start trading maybe you should know the basics of trading, when to buy and sell, find out as much as possible information about trading and try with small amount to learn first
Activity: 62
Merit: 0
Read through white papers and choose the projects you believe in. Wait for a dip and buy.
Activity: 490
Merit: 100
If you are beginner to trading you should need to keep reading about trading and for sure you will learn about trading and it's easy to do trading. Analyzing altcoin better to make a research because if you do that you can know if the coin are good to buy or not.

First of all, you should have to find the money. Then you have to open the wallet and find very good exchanges. After, you should better sit for several weeks and learn about trading.
Activity: 699
Merit: 438
If you are a beginner and want to start in trading business the first thing you should do is to seek for an reliable source of information about how the flow of the business of trading and what are the information you will be needed regards of this that can help you to understand the flow of the business.
Activity: 448
Diagon
Even if you answer all the questions. You just need to try to trade. Start small volumes and make as many trades as possible, then you will learn.
Activity: 1121
Hello to everyone!

1) What should I start?
4) Auto or Manual?

First of all, if you are still like a new in the crypto world, then you should research and study more and more about the crypto world.you should study and read the trading discussion on bitcointalk, study the forum, search google, youtube etc. After that, at least anyone some analyze about the Altcoins. Top 10 trading Altcoins are always valuable, dominating, trustful, reliant, successful etc.
Activity: 910
Merit: 371
You can use many sources - youtube, twitter, books, courses, paid channels

If to talk about youtube, take a look on these channels:
https://www.youtube.com/user/carpenoctom
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCBaU9NXRPjkLGgJy-M7RPCw

But the best way — personal to me — are books, the best of them are

Jack Schwager — technical analysis
The Disciplined Trader by Mark Douglas
The Art of War by Sun Tzu
John Murphy — Technical Analysis of the Financial Markets
Steve Nison — Japanese Candlestick Charting Techniques
Activity: 446
Merit: 13
Hello to everyone!

1) What should I start?
    Hi there Phoenil! Before you enter the world of trading, you should have knowledge regarding this activity. Prepare yourself about cryptocurrency

There are a lot of platform choice the platform that makes yourself comfortable and easy to do the trading.

To analyze the altcoin, you should read the whitepaper and study how it works. Check their platform to the public. What is the purpose of your choice altcoin

4) Auto or Manual?
    Auto and Manual is excellent. It depends to which you make yourself comfortable.

For me 7, because all the coins on the cryptocurrency are too risky. Mostly bitcoin, Ethereum, and Litecoin

Activity: 490
Merit: 251
The least complex approach to learn on tradings is to get a person who have more information about this sort of site and gain from him and furthermore you may discover essential data on this forum and endeavor to apply it for yourself yet don't put to much cash in your first exchange and dependably apply bring down sum for a test so you won't cry by chance that you lose and also you will learn with that for example.
Activity: 84
If you are a beginner, it is possible that you will only need to choose bitcoin for your investment.
Activity: 574
Merit: 255
First of all you need to know there is a pump and dump world . You have to follow the whale or your funds will be dead.
You should start with a low ammount such as 50-100$ and use a descentralized exchange so you can be sure you won't be scammed by a exchange.
Activity: 135
Merit: 4
You become what you think.
I learn every day on this forum, I do not get tired reading comments from great minds, thanks guys
copper member
Activity: 90
Number one thing you need to do is to learn how to trade dont enter into any trade blindly learn not to be greedy always learn to take profit.
Activity: 373
Merit: 250
By proper understanding of trading and everything that is connected to this object you can guarantee yourself less risky investments and higher chance of trading successfuly.
Activity: 286
Merit: 3
I think you should start with yourself.
Are you emotionally and financially ready to start trading? Are you ready to take all the consequences behind this?
Trading needs money, time, skills and knowledge so if you don't want to be all worth it then loosen up.
You can start by reading and watch tutorials in youtube. Also you can ask your well experienced friends and lastly be picky in what coins do you hold. Determine which coin is for short and long term holding.

When you trade it will always benefit. And I think you better read more and understand how bitcoin price movements are made after that you can know and have the expertise to determine buy and sell in the right position
No, this isn’t for any expert person. How can you think of this? Just make a little understanding that no one comes out in this world as expert. Every man starts from zero and then goes on and on as per his efforts. Trading has the same scenario. Every newbie is equally welcomed as the experts in trading. Just need is to learn better before getting into this trading thing for better results.
Activity: 392
Merit: 10
I don't recommend newbies to jump into trading immediately. True there is money in cryptocurrency but you can lose it all in an instant. If you have the patience, invest in only BTC and watch your investment grow. Trading immediately will be risking it all.

You can buy when the price goes down or when the market becomes red then hold and sell when the price rises or the market becomes green so you will get a profit. And before you start trading, you better find information about trading, buy a small amount to learn first, learn what the market is the right time to buy or not
Activity: 1274
Merit: 263
If you are beginner to trading you should need to keep reading about trading and for sure you will learn about trading and it's easy to do trading. Analyzing altcoin better to make a research because if you do that you can know if the coin are good to buy or not.
Pages:
Jump to: