Pages:
Author

Topic: I'm a beginner, I want to start trading. What should i do? - page 6. (Read 13448 times)

Activity: 504
Merit: 101
There are lots of ways that will help and guide you, just explore even in youtube they can give guidelines for you to start trading, you should just keep in mind that you should trade at your own risk since trading associates with so much risk.
Activity: 280
Merit: 11
if u want to start trading u can start with ccn.com for studying news and check coinmarketcap.com and check techinal analysis website bitcoinwisdom.com more importantly check twitter for many twitter updates on bitcoin and crypto currency
Activity: 462
Merit: 100
Acquiring knowledge through research and learning and acquiring experience through practise of trading with your disposable income over a period of six months to one year should be your priority! You method and skill for trading should fall into place after!
Activity: 528
Hello to everyone!
Thanks for reading my thread. Any tips and advice will be appreciated.

I have 0.5BTC and I'm not going to invest them in some risky moola because I think that in 2030 Bitcoin's price will be almost 500.000€/BTC.
I've read that trading with Altcoins can be a good strategy of investing to make more capital and hold.

But I'm completely new in this world.

1) What should I start?
2) Which platform should I use?
3) How can I analyze the Altcoins?
4) Auto or Manual?
5) From 1-10 how much is risks in trading Altcoins?

Thanks for your answer. If you have any other tips, suggestion, its highly appreciated.
You are a beginner, my advice for you is to explore first this bitcoin forum for you to gather many information about cryptocurrency trading. I am sure that you will become good trader by studying hard.
MRY
Activity: 560
Merit: 109
before you start trading, you better find information about trading, buy a small amount to learn first, learn what market is the right time to buy or not, you can buy when the price drops or when the market becomes red then hold and sell when the price rise or market to green so you will get a profit
Activity: 644
Merit: 255
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
In trading,  it is important to know the basic thing,  buy low, sell high and improves it in time.  Do not stop, continue to read and learn and continue to invest. After a couple of months you will see some improvements in your trading journey. 

Same idea with you, I agree that when you start trading you have to continue studying, read anything that can help you in trading. Also try to look for some ideas or statement for some people who are Vatican in trading. From that list down all scenarios and actions they do so that if you encounter such things you know what to do.

Activity: 196
Merit: 0
Altcoin investment has become one of the alternatives to seeking more capital.
First of all, you have to learn about the good Altcoin that's how the characters are.

Altcoin I recommend is Ethereum, Litecoin.
You can analyze Altcoin via Coin Market Cap, all price developments you can see on the site.
From these price developments, you can see coins that can survive in the Cryptocurrency market.
Altcoin's trade is actually quite risky, the level of risk is in the number 6 of 10.
Activity: 504
Merit: 105
All you have to do is research about trading there all you see in youtube there's a lot of tutorial or tips gjven by the pro. Learn Buy low Sell High and if you are in Losses just hold on your coin.
Activity: 588
Merit: 251
HELENA
In trading,  it is important to know the basic thing,  buy low, sell high and improves it in time.  Do not stop, continue to read and learn and continue to invest. After a couple of months you will see some improvements in your trading journey. 
Activity: 641
Merit: 505
You should study it first learn the basics and know what to do,
I think you should also try it in a small amount at first because you are just new you shouldn't rush something and regret it in the future.

Well when I was a beginner I study how to do bitcoin, a friend of mine teach and help me on how I should do bitcoin.

Also I read statements of some successful persons on bitcoin, I take note on how they become rich in bitcoin, what are the strategies they did also their  point  of view in bitcoin  that makes them take risk even at times that the bitcoin value is not rising.

We should always be open for new ideas and learnings that will help us to improve not only in bitcoin but to become a better person.
Activity: 368
Merit: 18
You should study it first learn the basics and know what to do,
I think you should also try it in a small amount at first because you are just new you shouldn't rush something and regret it in the future.
Activity: 644
Merit: 500
Hello to everyone!

I have 0.5BTC and I'm not going to invest them in some risky moola because I think that in 2030 Bitcoin's price will be almost 500.000€/BTC.
I've read that trading with Altcoins can be a good strategy of investing to make more capital and hold.

1) What should I start?
4) Auto or Manual?

Thanks for your answer. If you have any other tips, suggestion, its highly appreciated.
For a beginner that is a very amount to invest and to start trade because if you are really a newbie in trade then you will lose much part of it. I will suggest to you that you keep much part of it away from exchange and use only a minute amount from it to learn about trade and to take start with it. Slowly you will learn and will then increase your portfolio.
Activity: 378
First of all spend time to learn and gain technical skill,Invest in stable coin and dont invest all at one place. Psychology has great impact in trading so learn to control the emotions and dont take decisions in panic.
I believe that when you are a beginner, you should first learn how to choose a great coin, and there is no doubt that all the beginners in trading should learn how to control there emotion and lastly before doing trading all the newbie should have money.
Activity: 308
Merit: 10
To start trading in the cryptocurrency market, you need to do first to learn the basics of this market, you can learn more business knowledge if possible. Next you need to select some good Exchange to trade (Binance, Poloniex, Bitmex ...), create your trading account and conduct trade. You should only invest a small amount of money initially, once you have captured the market better invest more. Good luck.
Activity: 280
Merit: 1
I think you should know how to lose money, how much money you are trying to earn, especially if you are trying to trade, is reset faster.
Activity: 462
Hello to everyone!

1) What should I start?
4) Auto or Manual?

There are things to consider upon starting trading. You must be sure that you are emotionally prepared for some sudden changes. Also, you must learn the basics of trading so that you have enough idea about the things that you have and you don't have to do.
Activity: 532
Merit: 103
You should notice that it is not easy job. First of all learn about cryptocurrencies. There are many video clips, channels in youtube and literatures about trading, especially in cryptocurrencies market. You should learn about technical and fundamental analysis, always improve your skills and read all news in crypto world. Also learn literature of great traders as W. Gann, J. Livermore, G. Soros and other.
Activity: 350
I think as a beginner you should start by learning more about trading crypto currencies firstly, before doing your first trades. You have to learn how to study the markets and the charts, when selling and buying, and how to choose the most profitable crypto currencies.
Activity: 364
I think you have to know alt coin trading isn't easy and you can lose a lot of money trying to earn profit, especially if you are trying to trade unknown recently pumped alt coins, as they die very often and after a big pump the price is dumped fastest.
Trade with bitcoins is the best trade you can do, it's safe, you don't need to worry if the currency will lose price
Activity: 89
Merit: 0
Hello to everyone!

1) What should I start?
4) Auto or Manual?

Trading is the good idea to earn but you have to do more research on that. Before invest research about it.
To know more about good coin to invest, Please check here

https://coinmarketcap.com

Here you can find the best coins based upon the ranking.

Better use blockfolio platform, it has option to set your expected price alert. Once you set, it will show the notification when it will reach the expected amount. Then you can sell your coins.
Pages:
Jump to: