Pages:
Author

Topic: I'm dumping Nxt and here's why you should too - page 12. (Read 21266 times)

Activity: 631
Merit: 500
I don't see Cryptocurrency as a get-rich-quick-scheme. It is a matter of changing society with new ideas and innovation.
NXT bring some serious innovative ideas and principles. It doesn't matter the current price. It was the same at the beginning of Bitcoin : no one wanted it. You could just buy a pizza with 10000 BTC. Now look at what you can afford with 10K BTC.
It is only the very beginning of NXT, people cannot imagine how big it will be.

NXT is the best long term investment. If you say the contrary, you are a troll.

Greed will cost you money most likely, best is wait at least one year if NXT becomes somehow usefull before buying even single NXT  (the first two sentences is good advice)
Activity: 756
Merit: 502
Once it hits 0.00008+, I'm out. Forever. Here's why:

There are around 70 odd 'donors/ founders/ whatever you call them who hold 4,000,000 Nxt each (probably more). That only equals 280,000,000 Nxt, where is the rest?Huh Good question.
- 3/4 of Nxt is not accounted for

How have you reached this conclusion?

AFAIR the original dev published this formula:
total_number_of_nxt * 1000 / balance_of_1BCN1ugdKdWd9pQ8Am9hMhtHZfmbXzxE8a

This means each holds on average 14,2M on average (and probably within 10M - 47,6M range).
NWO
Activity: 392
Merit: 250
From the rapport Global Wealth Databook 2012 :
For 223 000 billions dollars in the world, 82.4% of this monney is keep by only 8.1% of population.

https://publications.credit-suisse.com/app/shop/index.cfm?fuseAction=OpenShopCategory&coid=381975&lang=FR

At least that money was earned... Nxt was a cut short IPO which made a lucky few very wealthy. They cut it short because the developers wanted more Nxt for themselves instead of dispersing it more evenly.
Activity: 27
Merit: 0
From the rapport Global Wealth Databook 2012 :
For 223 000 billions dollars in the world, 82.4% of this monney is keep by only 8.1% of population.

https://publications.credit-suisse.com/app/shop/index.cfm?fuseAction=OpenShopCategory&coid=381975&lang=FR
Activity: 358
i guess you are looking for new IPO!   Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin

you teach me knows the truth about the "fair"!!!!!!!!   it is about selfish!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! 

then nxt, nxt nxt nxt,
Activity: 358
do you think you are smart?Huh?  LOL Smiley Smiley Smiley Smiley Smiley Smiley Smiley Smiley Smiley

the stockholders who owns amount coin can generate 1 btc everyday based on exsting price!!!!!!  if price goes up, their profit will grow up! Grin Grin Grin Grin Smiley Smiley Smiley,  you are smart in your own world!!!
do you think the all stockholders are stupied?Huh LOL
do you think it is just like a scam altcoin??? LOL
do you think people will go out after you?HuhHuh??  LOL
do you think it is not selfish to tell people what you really think after you go out?Huh??

based on your thought, the mastercoin stockholders would earn much more bitcoin!!!  they got lots of investment, how can they take nothing back to the investors!!! LOL!!!
based on you thought,   tell people dont spend money on cryptocoins next time!!!!!  LOL
Activity: 798
This thread is cute, I like it
NWO
This really says it all:

From dgex.com Terms and Conditions on or about 1/6/2014:

"Once a deposit is made, the funds transferred become the property of DGEX.com and
    the client can hold no claim for the funds displayed on their DGEX.com account..."

"Refund Policy: While DGEX.com is aiming for bona fide operationability, there are no refunds.
   All deposits are considered final purchases of digital tokens within the DGEX.com database only."

Why would anybody want such a claim?

The whole Nxt scene is really dodgy. But yeah, totally agree.
Activity: 140
Merit: 100
Don't fear Crypto Exchanges go with honest well kn
I so can't wait tell Betacoin makes a laughing stock out of the whole crypto world. Hardly anybody is mining it and it's worth about 3 cents a coin now. Just wait though Smiley
Activity: 53
Merit: 0
This really says it all:

From dgex.com Terms and Conditions on or about 1/6/2014:

"Once a deposit is made, the funds transferred become the property of DGEX.com and
    the client can hold no claim for the funds displayed on their DGEX.com account..."

"Refund Policy: While DGEX.com is aiming for bona fide operationability, there are no refunds.
   All deposits are considered final purchases of digital tokens within the DGEX.com database only."

Why would anybody want such a claim?

legendary
Activity: 1106
Merit: 1000
The future is bright with DigiByte.
Meanwhile... NVO & his friends are doing exactly what they reproach to the early NXT adopters :

https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.4387014

They are investing one or few Bitcoins with hope of turning it into hundred. Of course they are not telling you anything !
They share and spread FUD but no good advices  Grin
They are pointing at NXT as a distraction while they are investing on an other coin ...to fuck you later.

I don't see Cryptocurrency as a get-rich-quick-scheme. It is a matter of changing society with new ideas and innovation.
NXT bring some serious innovative ideas and principles. It doesn't matter the current price. It was the same at the beginning of Bitcoin : no one wanted it. You could just buy a pizza with 10000 BTC. Now look at what you can afford with 10K BTC.

Great points you made there. And I can't agree you more. However, the problem is that "how can we take out the coins out of DGEX?"

I made a few trials and waiting for so long and still waiting! Also, I suggest you to try out to take out a few and see what happens. If there is someone out there and were able to take out Nxt out of DGEX, please let me know.

I even could not deposit next into DGEX 5 days and still counting! Not so good impression to make!
NWO
Meanwhile... NVO & his friends are doing exactly what they reproach to the early NXT adopters :

They are investing one or few Bitcoins with hope of turning it into hundred. Of course they are not telling you anything !
They are pointing at NXT as a distraction while they are investing on an other coin ...to fuck you later.

How can you still be missing the point after all of these pages? Are all Nxt donors as smart as you? Of course I am looking to invest in new ideas/ innovation. But if you understood the scope of this thread, you would stop looking like a moron to everyone. Which is why I don't reply to you.

Here's a quick reminder. Also take a look at the OP.  Shocked  Shocked

So all I had to do was invest 1 btc in NXT to be a share holder and it would have made me a millionair... aww right their are a lot of new coins poping up that are investment coins like NXT I'm going to invest in those and get rich because the devs will give me a huge chunk of the currency I'll wait to the price rises then I'll dump it on the idiots who decide to buy a coin that was created to make a few ppl rich

Good scheme eh.

Donate 1 BTC on a super quick IPO which was cut short and receive 50,000,000 Nxt. Sit back and watch the fools gobble up the coin which cost you around $100 total (October BTC price) while making you a multimillionaire.

Some simple math. Those donors with 50,000,000 Nxt have 5985.00000000 BTC currently $5,619,915 USD at 0.00012 (the last high). Do you all see why I am wary of Nxt's future? Hell yeah if I had the Nxt available to make me a multimillionaire I would dump on EVERYONE at a certain price point. Every time it touched that price I would dump again. If the price vanished down to 0.00003 I would buy back in again. Keep scaring the market with my dumps and buying back again on the lows. You will NEVER win! You are just feeding these individuals your BTC!

The only people who have been opposing me are either new accounts (puppets) or donors (puppet masters).

--------------THE------------------------WHOLE-----------------------REASON-------------------------FOR--------------------------THIS---------------------------THREAD---------------------
Activity: 532
Even if someone gave me some NXT I wouldn't know what to do with it.

Given some time I could explain Bitcoin to someone with a basic understanding of computers. NXT is a hard sell.
Activity: 98
Merit: 10

Who woulda thunk!  Cheesy
legendary
Activity: 2142
Merit: 1125

NWO
Activity: 602
Merit: 268
Internet of Value
Reserved. Just to see what these losers say 2 months from now. NXT to da moon. hehe.
Activity: 98
So much hot air is wasted here, could as well use it for heating houses in New York or something Smiley
Activity: 112
ooo yeaaa, dont worry
NWO
Pages:
Jump to: