Pages:
Author

Topic: I'm dumping Nxt and here's why you should too - page 9. (Read 21266 times)

Activity: 924
Merit: 1001
Unlimited Free Crypto
Pff, you're going post your FUD here too... Lips sealed

Please discuss instead of making accusations. A lot of devs have been thinking hard about nxtQuant. I'm curious about hearing your arguments. Thanks.

I am there posting on the main thread. Actually I also posted my concerns here because I was wondering if the OP have some insight about this since he ABSOLUTELY called it out on the price falling.
legendary
Activity: 1205
Merit: 1000
Pff, you're going post your FUD here too... Lips sealed

Please discuss instead of making accusations. A lot of devs have been thinking hard about nxtQuant. I'm curious about hearing your arguments. Thanks.
Activity: 924
Unlimited Free Crypto
I just noticed the dilution. I am very disappointed. NXT has no future but as a SCAM coin because of this. It is gicing more trouble than what it is trying to fix.
legendary
Activity: 1205
Dit you see the new Fresh And Shiny Nxt thread?

https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/nxt-blockchain-platform-proof-of-stake-official-587007

Lot of good things to come!  Smiley
Activity: 468
Merit: 100
+1 to nxt!

i have invested 10,000 and i will be holding until it is worth 100,000 then i'm starting a bussiness using the nxt platform.
when nxt goes mainstream, all my cash will be in nxt and not fiat.

Because fuck suppression of technology! We need to move forward!
The World is a Better Place with Crypto.
Activity: 854

The coming features of NXT will drop like bombs on the cryptoworld.

for example: Decentralized Alias System, Decentralized DNS, Arbitrary Messaging, Distributed Storage, Voting System, Reputation System, Smart Contracts

Tell me just one coin which has just ONE innovation.

Then why is Mastercoin price so high and NXT price keeps falling and falling? 

NXT price is sliding, like all pretty much all crypto. BTC is also on the fall, so no surprise there.
In the last couple of months NXT has been amazingly stable, it's held steady at #6-#7 (on market cap) for a very long time. In this time, NXT has been getting some very cool stuff together and making sure that it works properly. Once the Asset Exchange in in place on mainnet.......NXT is going to start becoming the one crypto to rule them all.
NXT is nowhere near finished yet, what you see right now is only NXT's first generation feature set.

(btw, dont forget that NXT will include pretty much all of MaidSafe's functionality) 
legendary
Activity: 952
Yeah! I hate ShroomsKit!
Another way to look at it is...if it is falling, is the current NXT price attractive to get right now? Is it a good time to get in?

In 2months the current nxt price will look like a complete joke. Several developments ready to be launched soon. Actually, AE has a date for mainet realease.
Activity: 4
Merit: 0
Another way to look at it is...if it is falling, is the current NXT price attractive to get right now? Is it a good time to get in?
legendary
Activity: 2142
Merit: 1125
Then why is Mastercoin price so high and NXT price keeps falling and falling? 

Mastercoin is high because of maidsafe scam.

NXT is right now, one of the most stable crypto.
legendary
Activity: 1204
RUM AND CARROTS: A PIRATE LIFE FOR ME

for example: Decentralized Alias System, Decentralized DNS, Arbitrary Messaging, Distributed Storage, Voting System, Reputation System, Smart Contracts

Namecoin does the DNS. Bitmessage does the messaging. Mastercoin (and I guess bitcoin to some extent) does smart contracts.

I'm not sure what the alias system is supposed to be, nor the reputation. Although I suspect built in reputation is a bad thing. All reputation systems in bitcoin land have failed eventually.
Activity: 117
Merit: 10

Activity: 490
Merit: 504
why is Bitcoin dead and Nxt will be next Bitcoin? Read the theses, see all numbers:

https://docs.google.com/document/d/1J8uhdshu9epGRrQHBaloGc4itdvuAHZDAUtNDjOhz-8/edit
legendary
Yeah! I hate ShroomsKit!
I am sorry Rawdog, I was so excited to meet the internet celebrity that I forgot my manners... I owe you an apology.  Wink

BTW, apart from defending NXT with my life I have a work so I have not got enough time to elaborate an answer and kill all your pointless statements. Consequently, I will just copy-paste a paper of a BTT user that explains really well the issue:

https://docs.google.com/document/d/1E_ToOMG2l1XThx6YnyXEajXaf6H1k2yjq8XkAF0ScB4/mobilebasic?pli=1

Regards.

legendary
Yeah! I hate ShroomsKit!

Do you defend everything negative against NXT?  Are you their #1 cheerleader?

Oppositely, I defend NXT against "everything negative".

In fact, NXT will be the reason of your signature to come true.  Wink

Edit:

Watch my funny videos, I've been like 2years discrediting myself and allowing the whole internet community to laugh at my funny face.

MY GOD! Didn't notice I was talking with such a youtube star till now!! Are you really that well-known clown?? Man, I am so glad you have some words for me despite of your popularity.
legendary
Activity: 1596
Merit: 1026
Care to explain your strong "statement"? At a first glance it sounds like bullshit from a hater....
Do you defend everything negative against NXT?  Are you their #1 cheerleader?
legendary
Activity: 1225
Bitcoin doesn't actually have a real 51% attack problem.  That is just a fun thing to talk about.

What about the underlying technology?  Don't ask about that.

Roll Eyes

Looks like you don't understand the underlying technology of bitcoin.

Do you also worry about ghosts?  51% attack is an interesting theory.  There are very good reasons why it is not a genuine concern from the point of view of nearly everyone involved in bitcoin.  It is not going to happen.  If someone actually approaches this kind of computing power, the community quickly responds to adjust.  Happened already. 

NXT solves nothing.  If they managed to rid the world of 51% attacks - I say bravo!  No go bust some ghosts too.  It isn't a real problem.

People tend to forget quite fast...

Please note that even with 42% you can easily perform a double spending attack, the chances of succeeding are just smaller than with 51%.

Users are just lucky that ghash.io didn't want to hurt bitcoin.
legendary
Yeah! I hate ShroomsKit!
It goes against everything crypto stands for.

Care to explain your strong "statement"? At a first glance it sounds like bullshit from a hater....
Activity: 336
Merit: 250
NXT solves nothing.  If they managed to rid the world of 51% attacks - I say bravo!  No go bust some ghosts too.  It isn't a real problem.

This is not a problem for bitcoin now, because bitcoin to traditional economy is still like a fly to an elephant. As soon as it gets too large and starts interfering with established order, the large mining farms (the only ones left who can afford to buy mining equipment) are very likely to be taken over and/or shut down and bitcoin network security and decentralized model will be compromised. What? You say it's not democratic. Oh please.
legendary
Activity: 1596
Merit: 1026
Bitcoin doesn't actually have a real 51% attack problem.  That is just a fun thing to talk about.

Roll Eyes

Do you also worry about ghosts?  51% attack is an interesting theory.  There are very good reasons why it is not a genuine concern from the point of view of nearly everyone involved in bitcoin.  It is not going to happen.  If someone actually approaches this kind of computing power, the community quickly responds to adjust.  Happened already. 

legendary
Activity: 1225

Roll Eyes

Pages:
Jump to: