Pages:
Author

Topic: I'm dumping Nxt and here's why you should too - page 17. (Read 21303 times)

Activity: 644
Merit: 500
And my advice for %username% is: develop strategy. Which profit do u seek? Which risks ar u willing to take? After carefully thinked and rethinked scenario buy/sell at prepared points and don't regret about anything.

Like in every game, in trading (we're not talking about investitions here, cos "selling at future point" was taken, trully investition goes forever, if it's stable itself, ofc; future selling only comes with speculator's business) STRATEGY comes first. Develop yours and stick with it. Don't change it in a middle of a game, if nothing really dangerous happening.
Activity: 98
Merit: 10
I was a supporter of NXT during the early stages and got out after reading this thread last year.
https://nextcoin.org/index.php/topic,883.msg7215.html#msg7215

So my advise would be ,
if you are already in it, dont sell anything at a loss.
Because the big fishes will play their manipulative game again and make sure this coin will reach new heights.
With 80% holding of this coin, among a selected number of individuals and by setting up your own exchange, what would you expect?

If you are newbie, trying to invest fresh, may be its worth avoiding this one.
Unless all the newbies are educated about this scam, more people are going to fall prey for it and eventually get burnt.
Thats my 2 cents anyways.

peace.

Great read, thank you. I think we have hit the tip of the iceberg. Just wait until the zombie army wakes up to being played instead of chanting 'donors deserve our money' rhetoric, these forums will be crazy with angry investors.

Most obvious question is, why do people care so much about what other people do? Just sounds like you're trying to sell something by telling people they're being scammed. People will find out for themselves when the time comes, otherwise you're just telling people your opinion, which means absolute shit. 
Activity: 294
Merit: 250
I dumped mine, not because I was mad at those mean greedy 'ole early adopters who risked BTC when no when else would and now have the gall to not just hand their coins out (sarcasm in case you couldn't tell) but because the source code was finally released and word is it is a mess.

I must provide a bit of a correction as I have been following the code review thread and your statement about the source code being a mess does not hold water. The fact of the matter is the code that was released on the 3rd had 3 purposely placed security flaws placed in it and the individuals to find them will receive a bounty. As of last night, when I last viewed the thread, not one flaw had been discovered yet, and like I said, there are 3 there on purpose.

We're talking 3 flaws on purpose (bugs are a completely different thing and are unavoidable in coding - right Microsoft? lol) and experienced developers are having trouble finding them.

Now, if we are discussing how the code looks, that is completely irrelevant as now you are getting into a discussion of form before function and vice versa. I take function over form any day. Trust me, I have fired the best code // commenters in the world.

Here's a simple fact, BCNext managed to do what Bitcoin Network does with approx. 4,000 (out of 6,800) lines of java. Brilliant.

Nxt Source Code Flaw Reports
https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/nxt-source-code-flaw-reports-397183

Nxt Source Code Analysis
https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/nxt-source-code-analysis-qa-397214

Wow... what a load of B.S.   The code is a mess,   a lot of folks have found a lot of other bugs that were in it outside of the fictitious bugs they claim to have 'injected'.

In fact there are several serious bugs that were indentified that can pontentially kill the coin.  The biggest one is the lack of use of a databse to hold the block chain.
Activity: 380
Merit: 275
I dumped mine, not because I was mad at those mean greedy 'ole early adopters who risked BTC when no when else would and now have the gall to not just hand their coins out (sarcasm in case you couldn't tell) but because the source code was finally released and word is it is a mess.

I must provide a bit of a correction as I have been following the code review thread and your statement about the source code being a mess does not hold water. The fact of the matter is the code that was released on the 3rd had 3 purposely placed security flaws placed in it and the individuals to find them will receive a bounty. As of last night, when I last viewed the thread, not one flaw had been discovered yet, and like I said, there are 3 there on purpose.

We're talking 3 flaws on purpose (bugs are a completely different thing and are unavoidable in coding - right Microsoft? lol) and experienced developers are having trouble finding them.

Now, if we are discussing how the code looks, that is completely irrelevant as now you are getting into a discussion of form before function and vice versa. I take function over form any day. Trust me, I have fired the best code // commenters in the world.

Here's a simple fact, BCNext managed to do what Bitcoin Network does with approx. 4,000 (out of 6,800) lines of java. Brilliant.

Nxt Source Code Flaw Reports
https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/nxt-source-code-flaw-reports-397183

Nxt Source Code Analysis
https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/nxt-source-code-analysis-qa-397214
Activity: 126
Merit: 100
Girls dont crypto?
dem feels
Activity: 714
I was a supporter of NXT during the early stages and got out after reading this thread last year.

So my advise would be ,
Because the big fishes will play their manipulative game again and make sure this coin will reach new heights.
With 80% holding of this coin, among a selected number of individuals and by setting up your own exchange, what would you expect?

Unless all the newbies are educated about this scam, more people are going to fall prey for it and eventually get burnt.

peace.

Great read, thank you. I think we have hit the tip of the iceberg. Just wait until the zombie army wakes up to being played instead of chanting 'donors deserve our money' rhetoric, these forums will be crazy with angry investors.
Wow 3 whole pages of bollocks. Cant wait to come back to tell u how wrong you are.
My advice would be to research for yourself dont listen to this goon. He knows nothing. All the coins on here are risky. But what i do know is 90% of all the coins listed here are copy clones of btc and lite coin designed to be oumped and dumped. NXT is different a while new concept. The op here is pissed cos he wasnt in at the start. Well if he actually knows anything ask hime qhich coin is a good investment at the minute. He wont be able to tell you because there all pump and dumps. Dont waste your time reading troll spew like this thread come over to the nxt thread and read for yourselves. We have a comunity all these other scam coins are crying out for. Nxt will succeed and this guy will be sorry. I promise you
NWO
Activity: 392

So my advise would be ,

peace.

Activity: 630

So my advise would be ,

peace.
legendary
Activity: 2142
Merit: 1131
Actually it is a warning to not get duped. Of course a large bag holder like yourself would find this offensive  Roll Eyes
So what is your advice ? Dumping all your coin ? You call this an advice ?
Maybe that mask is covering your eyes but it is all in the thread why Nxt is the worst investment right now.

It is not what you are saying :
"I'm dumping Nxt and here's why you should too"

Terrible advice. You are trying to drive the price lower.

I bought NXT at the beginning while a lot of people where saying not to do so and while some haters where DDOSing hard. What doesn't kill NXT make it stronger. I made more than 50 times my investment. My advice is to continue buying it, but it is only an advice, of course you have to do your own research !
Everything about NXT is in the damn thread through more than 750 pages. The rest is trolling and fantasy.

EDIT :
It remind me of Litecoin :
Not long ago, Litecoin was going down while some people where trolling it hard. I advised people to buy it. Not long after, Litecoin jumped from 0.009 to 0.06
Turned out that all trolls where big Litecoin holder. They made a killing by fooling noobs.
Read this thread as a proof.

This is exactly what's happening here : Big holder are trying to drive the price down before the next jump.

NWO
OMG guys, get a life seriously.
What's the point of trolling NXT ?
Getting a cheap price maybe ? Oh I see...
So far, all the manipulators of NXT are trolls.
Actually it is a warning to not get duped. Of course a large bag holder like yourself would find this offensive  Roll Eyes

Maybe that mask is covering your eyes but it is all in the thread why Nxt is the worst investment right now.
legendary
Actually it is a warning to not get duped. Of course a large bag holder like yourself would find this offensive  Roll Eyes

NWO

legendary

Activity: 102
Merit: 13
How do I change an avatar?
Bingo OP. The market manipulation on DGEX was like nothing I've ever seen.

Date registered: 22.12.2013, 17:44:44

You should have lived through the Great Manipulator Era of Bitcoin. NXT actually does quite well so far.
NWO

Two weeks ago when that pump was happening, practically ALL of the Nxt was held internally. The developers were basically selling to themselves to artificially increase the price. When all of the volume is coming from a small group of people, who in their right mind thinks this market is not being manipulated?

Is it possible, that because the also own the exchange DGEX, that they could have pretended to have purchased NXT with fictitious BTC?

Exactly. Everyone is getting played. Well done Nxt devs, you banked and played the whole community like a well strung violin. I tilt my hat to you all.
I been thinking about selling half or more my self but the problem now is the fees for BTC withdrawals  Cry BTC withdrawals: 1.4% to 2.8% Just terrible!!!

Could it be that there aren't that much BTC in DGEX?

Likely, because there is only one coin in the exchange.  It is hard to fake a BTC when you request a withdrawal.  But if you don't then you never know if the BTC you own is real or not.

Two weeks ago when that pump was happening, practically ALL of the Nxt was held internally. The developers were basically selling to themselves to artificially increase the price. When all of the volume is coming from a small group of people, who in their right mind thinks this market is not being manipulated?

Is it possible, that because the also own the exchange DGEX, that they could have pretended to have purchased NXT with fictitious BTC?

NWO
Bingo OP. The market manipulation on DGEX was like nothing I've ever seen. I was stung by it a few times but ultimately  managed to make a small profit and I've now sold all my NXT. I won't be buying again, no matter how low they go. Like you say, all it takes is one big dump from an early investor for the price to plummet. It makes Bitcoin look stable.

I'm really regretting the investment now. I could have dumped before making this thread but there are too many clueless people who need the facts. It only took me a day of light thinking... sigh. Oh well I am still in the black (just), looking for a way out.
Activity: 42
Merit: 0
Bingo OP. The market manipulation on DGEX was like nothing I've ever seen. I was stung by it a few times but ultimately  managed to make a small profit and I've now sold all my NXT. I won't be buying again, no matter how low they go. Like you say, all it takes is one big dump from an early investor for the price to plummet. It makes Bitcoin look stable.

It looks bitcoin look stable because it has not been premined and distributed to 70 (or less, excluding puppets) suckers.
The code disclosed represents exactly how this project started, maybe a good idea very bad executed.
Seriously, would you ever go to a customer with such a piece of shit? I wouldn't, I'd present it the best I can
Activity: 101
Merit: 10
Pages:
Jump to: