Pages:
Author

Topic: I'm dumping Nxt and here's why you should too - page 18. (Read 21303 times)

NWO
Activity: 392
Merit: 250
Thanks for proving that I am legitimate. Like I said, do the math like I did today and it looks really bad. I was a large investor (still own more than 50,000) but I am looking to get out. After seeing the trends that I have been seeing, it is scary!

How about we look at the OPs posts about Nxt price in chronological order:

tl;dr: NWO is trying to manipulate the price all the time.

Considering there is ONE BILLION coins dispersed among a small number of unknowns who for whatever reason cannot give their true identity (unlike Ripple or eMunie). VERY high chance of being scammed. The market is being manipulated to create a frenzy - which is sadly working.

So many people about to get burned...

I've been trying to login to dgex for 30 minutes now to dump as there is going to be a BIG crash from all of the 1,000,000+ holders looking to clean up on the late comers. Now it has been removed from coinmarketcap.com

What is going on? Did the unknown developers and the few investors run? Really concerned  Huh

What is going on with Nxt? I am trying to dump and dgex won't load due to an internal error. Anyone else getting this? It is annoying because the price is snowballing.

January 3rd is the official launch of Nxt when the open source documents are revealed. I wonder what price we will be looking at?

I think around 0.0003

Edit: Price is already rallying. We have seen over 40% in a matter of days.

One day closer to lift off  Tongue

The official Nxt launch is only days away  Shocked

Pump set. $1+ for 2014 set. Ready for take off!

We have drawn closer, only 1-2 days depending on where you live. Price has already shot up 40%+  Grin

Open source incoming! Rally has begun! Anything below .0001 is CHEAP  Grin

Yes, everyone. BUY BUY BUY. Open source will put this on parity with BTC! GO GO GO!

And now this topic.
A day from now, when price is rising, he will tell you to BUY BUY BUY.
NWO
I been thinking about selling half or more my self but the problem now is the fees for BTC withdrawals  Cry BTC withdrawals: 1.4% to 2.8% Just terrible!!!

I know what you mean. I sold some at 0.0001, re-bought much lower and now looking to sell at 0.00008 but I won't be getting back in. If you do the math, it is a bad investment. Fees and price potential.
Activity: 739
Merit: 500
How about we look at the OPs posts about Nxt price in chronological order:

tl;dr: NWO is trying to manipulate the price all the time.

Considering there is ONE BILLION coins dispersed among a small number of unknowns who for whatever reason cannot give their true identity (unlike Ripple or eMunie). VERY high chance of being scammed. The market is being manipulated to create a frenzy - which is sadly working.

So many people about to get burned...

I've been trying to login to dgex for 30 minutes now to dump as there is going to be a BIG crash from all of the 1,000,000+ holders looking to clean up on the late comers. Now it has been removed from coinmarketcap.com

What is going on? Did the unknown developers and the few investors run? Really concerned  Huh

What is going on with Nxt? I am trying to dump and dgex won't load due to an internal error. Anyone else getting this? It is annoying because the price is snowballing.

January 3rd is the official launch of Nxt when the open source documents are revealed. I wonder what price we will be looking at?

I think around 0.0003

Edit: Price is already rallying. We have seen over 40% in a matter of days.

One day closer to lift off  Tongue

The official Nxt launch is only days away  Shocked

Pump set. $1+ for 2014 set. Ready for take off!

We have drawn closer, only 1-2 days depending on where you live. Price has already shot up 40%+  Grin

Open source incoming! Rally has begun! Anything below .0001 is CHEAP  Grin

Yes, everyone. BUY BUY BUY. Open source will put this on parity with BTC! GO GO GO!

And now this topic.
A day from now, when price is rising, he will tell you to BUY BUY BUY.
Activity: 112
Merit: 10
I been thinking about selling half or more my self but the problem now is the fees for BTC withdrawals  Cry BTC withdrawals: 1.4% to 2.8% Just terrible!!!
NWO
There are loads of puppet accounts trying to make people feel this is all legit and that they will make big because history repeats itself, right? Wrong.

Two weeks ago when that pump was happening, practically ALL of the Nxt was held internally. The developers were practically selling to themselves to artificially increase the price. When all of the volume is coming from a small group of people, who in their right mind thinks this market is not being manipulated? The bag holders know the price will go down and they are cashing out now on suckers to buy back later for cheap. Rinse and repeat. All day I have been watching large buy walls get demolished. We are talking 500k walls and so on. Those poor people are now stuck at that price point while the greedy few buy back a lot cheaper for more carnage.  
Activity: 46
Merit: 0
WORST case scenario, it's dumped down to 0.000001BTC/NXT by all the stakeholders. Or it spends the next few months at a 08 resistance. All that is going to happen is that the original NXT will be re-distributed amongs 1000s of individuals. At which point it will rise. This isn't a coin to trade, it's one to invest in.
Activity: 210
Merit: 100
All I know is that if 2nd Gen currencies make it, 3rd Gen will be virtual replacement of our current fiat banking system. Seems like some people want control to be centralized.
legendary
Activity: 1526
Merit: 1012
lol at this when i see people jumping on any new NXT copycats, sending BTC like crazy to be among the first holders. You're against NXT just because you don't get in early. That's the game, all cryptos are working like that, more or less, deal with it. Seriously, you just frustrated, that's an obvious human feeling. If you were to get NXT early, you would promote it like crazy. Predictable joke polemists.

If you want to be rich stakeholder, just do ur coin and get rewarded, that's normal.
legendary
Activity: 1806
Merit: 1001
as he said, use ur brain.

I bought 1.2Mnxt for 0.02btc.

I let you do the math on my ROI, is it plausible to have that ROI without having smartass buyers who don't know that 2+2=4. When some of the top account will dump; u will say WTF on the main thread, and everyone involved will tell you that it's normal when everyone outside will just watch. I assume you will believe the nxt community members ?

POS are maybe the future, but not if distributed like that.

1. show the proof or gtfo

2. most people paid close to nothing for BTC or LTC or whatever, so what? i bought ltc and sold 4 times more expensive, the same with qrk and zet and now is a great time to buy some nxt before it released on cryptsy and other exchanges, someone will make a small fortune if he buy now instead of bithing about initial stakeholders profit
Activity: 784
as he said, use ur brain.

I bought 1.2Mnxt for 0.02btc.

I let you do the math on my ROI, is it plausible to have that ROI without having smartass buyers who don't know that 2+2=4. When some of the top account will dump; u will say WTF on the main thread, and everyone involved will tell you that it's normal when everyone outside will just watch. I assume you will believe the nxt community members ?

POS are maybe the future, but not if distributed like that.
legendary
blah blah blah, another pathetic troll

who is in his mind would tell everyone his gonna dump before he did it

when u are dumping 0.00000000% of a coin, i assume you can scream that u are dumping without giving a fuck

so why the fuck do you care if you have 0.000000?

you care only if you're trying to dump the price and buy low, that's what happening right now in the main thread and on the Nxt forum, lots on accounts with 1-3 posts tell everyone that the crash is coming and everything is so bad so bad that it just couldn't be worse
NWO
Early-adopters must be rewarded for the risk they take.

It is the same for all crypto, it is the same for everything you do in your life.

Stop being mad at them, move on.

I'm giving the pure trading perspective, if anyone is looking to profit from this coin. Because no one will at this price and if they do it will be peanuts compared to the donors. Let me guess, you donated 1 BTC? Congratulations for making hundreds of thousands from idiots.

As many (including me) said already for some time, IPO are as scam as all the rest, just a different type
No point on support them and trade for small profit where stakeholders can dump on you at their wish..
Thanks for the heads up anyway :-)

Wow someone who isn't brainwashed and not chanting "donors deserve millions because of their risk, donors deserve millions because of their risk..." drone talk. Thank you for being intelligent.
Activity: 42
Merit: 0

It is the same for all crypto, it is the same for everything you do in your life.

I'm giving the pure trading perspective, if anyone is looking to profit from this coin. Because no one will at this price and if they do it will be peanuts compared to the donors. Let me guess, you donated 1 BTC? Congratulations for making hundreds of thousands from idiots.

As many (including me) said already for some time, IPO are as scam as all the rest, just a different type
No point on support them and trade for small profit where stakeholders can dump on you at their wish..
Thanks for the heads up anyway :-)
NWO
I dumped mine, not because I was mad at those mean greedy 'ole early adopters who risked BTC when no when else would and now have the gall to not just hand their coins out (sarcasm in case you couldn't tell) but because the source code was finally released and word is it is a mess.

No I am astonished that more people have not done their due diligence before investing. The market is being manipulated and there is no room for significant profit due to a group of individuals holding a LARGE proportion of Nxt. These are the facts. Sorry if you feel mad.

Take it as a buyer beware topic.  
Activity: 784

when u are dumping 0.00000000% of a coin, i assume you can scream that u are dumping without giving a fuck
NWO

Activity: 462
I dumped mine, not because I was mad at those mean greedy 'ole early adopters who risked BTC when no when else would and now have the gall to not just hand their coins out (sarcasm in case you couldn't tell) but because the source code was finally released and word is it is a mess.
NWO
The problem is you don't see a full picture.. if the 'donors' could dump all coins at once, they couldn't cuz there would not be enough demand for NXT on exchange. So what is happening now is steady decrease of their stash to newcomers.. which gives you the distribution. If you only look for profit, probably this coin is not for you since it bets on feature richness. Who understands the potential behind those features will win in the end.

Also I have analyzed the top addresses and the total coins owned by them is slowly decreasing:

27.12.2013   79.36%
28.12.2013   79.16%
29.12.2013   78.34%
2.1.2014   66.48%
3.1.2014   77.39%
6.1.2014   75.64%

Keeping track further on numbers.

Which is exactly my point. This coin will never move up in value as the huge bagholders will constantly be cleaning up. As you made apparent in your analysis and like I said in the OP. They are dumping on the high >0.0001 which causes the price to panic and then they buy back in at half the cost. Exactly why there was an increase from Jan 2nd. You displayed it yourself.

The price will never move because any kind of rally will be providing the demand needed to cash out.
legendary
Activity: 2142
Merit: 1131

legendary

Pages:
Jump to: