Pages:
Author

Topic: I'm giving 100% ROI away to anyone who thinks pirate is a fraud - page 40. (Read 102982 times)

legendary
Activity: 2030
Merit: 1000
My money; Our Bitcoin.
Well if Pirate investors see Pirate posting on here to take Matthew's bet they know they are in trouble.

That's what I was thinking.  What's to keep Pirate from making a bet/s ( through a proxy [or proxies] ) and then just waiting longer than 3 weeks... and then use the winnings from the bet to payout?   Cheesy

Maybe this has already been pointed out in the 20 pages of this thread that I am not going to read all of...  
Activity: 350
Merit: 250
Well, since you're just giving out bitcoins, essentially, I request that my bet be raised from 20 BTC to 30 BTC.

If that's the case Maged, then use the 250btc limit.  Its free money, right, so why not?
Activity: 588
Merit: 500
Hero VIP ultra official trusted super staff puppet
Well, since you're just giving out bitcoins, essentially, I request that my bet be raised from 20 BTC to 30 BTC.

Accepted.
legendary
Activity: 1204
Merit: 1015
Activity: 195
Merit: 100
He made a few guest appearances on the the IRC channel today...though not much information was gleaned. See below for excepts:

when do u think u can start paying, about eta?
<@pirateat40> Anduck, I really thought this initial process would happen faster than it has. Sad

@pirateat40 is a buy blocker.
Wait
So pirate needs more Bitcoins
Who doesn't?
The question is
does he need more to pay his investors
yeah but he REALLY needs more bitcoins
<+grubles> darn it who hilighted me
<+jcpham> grubles
<+grubles> you guys are clogging up my backlog
<+jcpham> it wasn't me
shouldn't pirate be a block buyer ?
DutchBrat: see gpumax Smiley
<@pirateat40> Swashy, its going to get interesting the next two days.

latest update on pirate: jack sh** [censored]
jack sparrow you mean
* pirateat40 sets mode: +b *!*@ti0011a380-dhcp3917.bb.online.no
* AnonX was kicked by pirateat40 (You're not welcome here!)
<@pirateat40> AnonX sorry, nothing new

And that's basically it.
Activity: 350
Still no bets from Vlad or hgmichica (whatever) I see.  The two most vocal detractors of Pirate left.    Guess we know who's just all talk for the future don't we.
5 BTC
1FXWXErhhfdrGvu65earaRss5wNcyigupL

Much as I would genuinely hate for all pirate's investors to lose their money (except possibly the ones that kept accusing people of trolling for trying to warn about the risks, though the universe being what it is they'll probably come out in the black anyway), might as well get a small bet in whilst this is still open.

Accepted.

0.1 BTC
1NimdaiY9RGwM8cSvus55Hko2NiTaxFCNX

Fuck it, it's starting to look more of a sure thing. I have the same amount in a bet that the US Gov't won't confirm the existence of aliens. Cheesy

And for a twist -- once this thread gets locked, this position will be for sale. You can buy my bet. On the 20th day, when it's looking pretty damn sure that pirate won't pay out, send me an offer via PM.

Accepted.

Was my 1 BTC bet recognized ? yo  Smiley
Yes!
Activity: 784
0xFB0D8D1534241423
0.1 BTC
1NimdaiY9RGwM8cSvus55Hko2NiTaxFCNX

Fuck it, it's starting to look more of a sure thing. I have the same amount in a bet that the US Gov't won't confirm the existence of aliens. Cheesy

And for a twist -- once this thread gets locked, this position will be for sale. You can buy my bet. On the 20th day, when it's looking pretty damn sure that pirate won't pay out, send me an offer via PM.
Activity: 686
Merit: 564
5 BTC
1FXWXErhhfdrGvu65earaRss5wNcyigupL

Much as I would genuinely hate for all pirate's investors to lose their money (except possibly the ones that kept accusing people of trolling for trying to warn about the risks, though the universe being what it is they'll probably come out in the black anyway), might as well get a small bet in whilst this is still open.
Activity: 1078
Merit: 502
Was my 1 BTC bet recognized ? yo  Smiley
Activity: 490
Merit: 251
Well if Pirate investors see Pirate posting on here to take Matthew's bet they know they are in trouble.
donator
Activity: 980
Can I wait until the weekend? I want to get cheap coins from Pirate's desperate manipulation attempt, then double down here with you.
2BTC
1Ca3c4Ddu6aAg9KFRXvfb4CfPNK1wJcK7D
Iam the one from IRC Smiley

Recognized and Approved.
Activity: 131
Merit: 100
2BTC
1Ca3c4Ddu6aAg9KFRXvfb4CfPNK1wJcK7D
Iam the one from IRC Smiley
And here's mine.

100 BTC
1LGa4qdipMuBJisEqJih7SdiLqEKLDTTF6
is this not obvious?

All I ask is I get the same bet granted to everyone else.  Smiley

Approved.
Activity: 322
And here's mine.

100 BTC
1LGa4qdipMuBJisEqJih7SdiLqEKLDTTF6
is this not obvious?

All I ask is I get the same bet granted to everyone else.  Smiley
Denied. Please follow the proper format for betting.

0.39114457 BTC
1Cw8t6pwumma2qHnDVQBfwfUnXRuq5Hu9B
happy now?

Approved.
Activity: 634
Denied. Please follow the proper format for betting.

0.39114457 BTC
1Cw8t6pwumma2qHnDVQBfwfUnXRuq5Hu9B
happy now?
In light of any payments whatsoever or any contact from PIrate, I will be locking the thread from receiving bets 24 hours from now. If you are a anti-pirate and want to get in on what you feel to be a sure thing, or if you are a pirate investor who merely wishes to hedge with me, you will have 24 hours to do so before the thread is locked.  There is no guarantee I will continue to allow bets past that point.

Cheers
legendary
Activity: 1288
Enabling the maximal migration
Pages:
Jump to: