Pages:
Author

Topic: I'm giving 100% ROI away to anyone who thinks pirate is a fraud - page 41. (Read 102982 times)

legendary
Activity: 1680
Merit: 1035
Lets say you end up exposed to the tune of 10000BTC and you lose.
Doesn't it seem a bit crazy to have a bet of over a hundred grand with no method of collection asides a scammer tag?

I actually don't really believe he will pay out any more. At least I hope not. This wager went from ridiculous to just plain stupid a long time ago.
I'll offer you a 5 BTC wager that MNW will pay out (if he loses) on his wager on whether Pirate will pay out.

I don't gamble. I only took on Matthew's bet because I am convinced I wasn't gambling.
legendary
Activity: 1400
Merit: 1005
Doesn't it seem a bit crazy to have a bet of over a hundred grand with no method of collection asides a scammer tag?

I actually don't really believe he will pay out any more. At least I hope not. This wager went from ridiculous to just plain stupid a long time ago.
I'll offer you a 5 BTC wager that MNW will pay out (if he loses) on his wager on whether Pirate will pay out.
legendary
Activity: 1680
Merit: 1035

Do I look anonymous to you? Who doesn't know where I live?

I don't. I'd send you crap if I did.

legendary
Activity: 1400
Merit: 1005
Monday has passed and still no word, not a single peep from PIrate. The last thing he said in the chatroom was "Now back to your regularly scheduled trolling". I wonder if he's fled to cancun or something. Someone posted a link (perhaps as a joke) of an address to a live feed of a plane that was going to South America. Who knows.

Either way, I feel I haven't been fair enough to those who are wishing to use this bet as a hedge to their potential losses in Pirate and I'm raising 2 numbers:

• amount of maximum bet - You may now bet up to 250BTC per person
  • amount of posts required - You must now be a 250+ post established member or find someone to escrow the coins for you

Cheers

I think he's pointing it out the other direction - forum members who won't pay up.  Of course, limiting the max bet to 250 BTC helps alleviate the risk - it is not as though a single forum member is betting up the whole 10,000 BTC.
Activity: 588
Merit: 500
Hero VIP ultra official trusted super staff puppet
Monday has passed and still no word, not a single peep from PIrate. The last thing he said in the chatroom was "Now back to your regularly scheduled trolling". I wonder if he's fled to cancun or something. Someone posted a link (perhaps as a joke) of an address to a live feed of a plane that was going to South America. Who knows.

Either way, I feel I haven't been fair enough to those who are wishing to use this bet as a hedge to their potential losses in Pirate and I'm raising 2 numbers:

• amount of posts required - You must now be a 250+ post established member or find someone to escrow the coins for you

Cheers

Activity: 336
Merit: 250

Cheers

you probably won't accept this, but the bet is so small I don't think it would be worth scamming for.

I bet 0.39114457 BTC, because if I win I will have a whole number of coins again.

Denied. Please follow the proper format for betting.

MNW I will send you a couple pairs of shoes you can't pick which one but i got a lot of shoes

Accepted.
5 BTC
1NiE8q8xpmaNvsKz5RQeyaaT6DHZ1gq7mU
I must say, I do think Pirate is a fraud.

Also, could someone please put this on Bets of Bitcoin?

Accepted. And, it's already on betsofbitcoin, but it's probably some lame low amount like 2BTC as usual.
Activity: 116
Merit: 10
MNW I will send you a couple pairs of shoes you can't pick which one but i got a lot of shoes
Activity: 634
you probably won't accept this, but the bet is so small I don't think it would be worth scamming for.

I bet 0.39114457 BTC, because if I win I will have a whole number of coins again.
Activity: 312
5 BTC
1NiE8q8xpmaNvsKz5RQeyaaT6DHZ1gq7mU
I must say, I do think Pirate is a fraud.

Also, could someone please put this on Bets of Bitcoin?
Alright, I'm game. I'm not 100% positive he's a Ponzi, but I've been damn suspect since the beginning. So, I'm up for a friendly bet.  Grin

2 BTC
1DyFUonZeyTxpEQyu7XJWgVmhv3xbjieB2
No real rep on the forums but I've got OTC rep and I talked to you on IRC, hope that's enough Smiley

Accepted.

100 BTC
1PonziS1o9hyDbKXTmcNSom2MKxaXs5t4k

I've been around over a year, but don't have 100 posts. Let me know if you'll still take my bet. Will provide other identifying info in a PM if you like. I too, have a reputation to uphold.

Accepted.
bpd
Activity: 114
Merit: 10
100 BTC
1PonziS1o9hyDbKXTmcNSom2MKxaXs5t4k

I've been around over a year, but don't have 100 posts. Let me know if you'll still take my bet. Will provide other identifying info in a PM if you like. I too, have a reputation to uphold.
Activity: 18
Merit: 0
Alright, I'm game. I'm not 100% positive he's a Ponzi, but I've been damn suspect since the beginning. So, I'm up for a friendly bet.  Grin

2 BTC
1DyFUonZeyTxpEQyu7XJWgVmhv3xbjieB2
No real rep on the forums but I've got OTC rep and I talked to you on IRC, hope that's enough Smiley
250 BTC
19P4ochF31h78qnK5yxAFn33hiTSgmMQ8L
no fear:  greed wins

Acknowledged.

I would like to up my 50BTC to 100BTC

Approve me?

Thanks!

Acknowledged.
legendary
Activity: 1274
Merit: 1000
I would like to up my 50BTC to 100BTC

Approve me?

Thanks!
Activity: 378
250 BTC
19P4ochF31h78qnK5yxAFn33hiTSgmMQ8L
no fear:  greed wins
Code:
250 BTC
1B2ChfKWKDvEzhaxQBE1hVaw8a7c93qTkC
In for a penny, in for a pound.

Acknowledged.
legendary
Activity: 1458
Merit: 1006
Code:
250 BTC
1B2ChfKWKDvEzhaxQBE1hVaw8a7c93qTkC
In for a penny, in for a pound.
legendary
Activity: 1120
Merit: 1152

Cheers

Crazy bastard.

Well tell you what, my bet, with payout address 3CK4fEwbMP7heJarmU4eqA3sMbVJyEnU3V, happens to be the firstbits 3c. So if you win, I'm just gonna give you the associated private keys. This is a deal you're not going to get again! (er, until they make another address type...)

(offer contingent on me not having done something really dumb and used a key in the p2sh script that I can't give away, but I'm pretty sure I didn't do that)
Pages:
Jump to: