Pages:
Author

Topic: I'm going to open a shop on Open Bazaar... what would you like to buy from me? - page 11. (Read 14552 times)

Activity: 84
Merit: 10
i always like to buy digital goods and anything related to informatique tools, because of my work i always need those think and if there is a good offer and price i will buy i always see the best offre in all site before buying. and sometime i buy daily needs and maybe some clothes if i find something nice, there is so much thing to sell in your market, and i like crazy things too XD

I think I should be able to do this Smiley
I would like to buy some electronic goods & gadgets.

And you're planning to open an online shopping? If yes, will you ship it to India? Grin

I'm willing to ship to anywhere that is profitable.
Activity: 145
Merit: 100
Tried to open the app and didn't work here. Server error.
Activity: 770
Merit: 500
I would like to buy some electronic goods & gadgets.

And you're planning to open an online shopping? If yes, will you ship it to India? Grin
Activity: 462
Merit: 250
i always like to buy digital goods and anything related to informatique tools, because of my work i always need those think and if there is a good offer and price i will buy i always see the best offre in all site before buying. and sometime i buy daily needs and maybe some clothes if i find something nice, there is so much thing to sell in your market, and i like crazy things too XD
Activity: 518
I'm opening a shop and I'm willing to sell anything legal. I don't care what you want to buy, I care about being able to provide you with exemplary customer service and quality products.

With that being said, what do you want to buy??
what would you sell on open bazaar?i have so many interest in goods and service,i suggest you to sell daily consumption goods,like clothes,and many thing that can delievered across countries.
Activity: 700
I would like to buy Apparels, Shades, Phones.
Well Brazil has a lot interest at French perfumes or foreign know marks the thing is that is expensive to buy even by internet those things,soo maybe a good way and option would be that.

That's a great idea! Let me see if I can get it.
Activity: 560
Well Brazil has a lot interest at French perfumes or foreign know marks the thing is that is expensive to buy even by internet those things,soo maybe a good way and option would be that.

I liked your first reply better.
What bulk clothes are you looking to buy?

The first reply was just a joke which I felt was off topic so I deleted it.Cloths as in anything which is branded stuff made in America like Hip Hop Hats,Pull Overs,Jackets,Jerseys.The market in my country doesn't sell such products as the import becomes expensive,if there is a way I can get in bulk for cheap,I don't mind paying the shipping.

Let me see what I can find.

Activity: 910
Merit: 1000
「きみはこれ&#

The first reply was just a joke which I felt was off topic so I deleted it.Cloths as in anything which is branded stuff made in America like Hip Hop Hats,Pull Overs,Jackets,Jerseys.The market in my country doesn't sell such products as the import becomes expensive,if there is a way I can get in bulk for cheap,I don't mind paying the shipping.
If you can narrow down your products maybe I 'll have an idea what you can sell.If you're planning to buy from Ebay and sell on OpenBazaar,its a bad idea.Be on OpenBazaar to support decentralization as an independent seller so we can replae Ebay.Long story short,I'd like to buy imported cloths in Bulk so I can hopefully start a mini shop in my country.

Activity: 910
Merit: 1000
「きみはこれ&#
If you can narrow down your products maybe I 'll have an idea what you can sell.If you're planning to buy from Ebay and sell on OpenBazaar,its a bad idea.Be on OpenBazaar to support decentralization as an independent seller so we can replae Ebay.Long story short,I'd like to buy imported cloths in Bulk so I can hopefully start a mini shop in my country.
I'm opening a shop and I'm willing to sell anything legal. I don't care what you want to buy, I care about being able to provide you with exemplary customer service and quality products.

With that being said, what do you want to buy??
Pages:
Jump to: