Pages:
Author

Topic: I'm not gonna sell any coin. - page 24. (Read 132683 times)

Activity: 242
Merit: 250
August 10, 2016, 05:12:00 AM
As you see, the Bitcoin is crashing and trying to break a new low until it stop.
But I won't sell any Bitcoin at this time, I believe it will rise again as it always do. Smiley

Bitcoin price recently has been crashed and saying the truth I ddidn't sold a satoshi when the price was $700+.
So neither will sell now where the price is $550+, it's good to see that the price is recovering and the line on the graph is going higher.
current prices began to go up toward $ 600. I hope the price can go up to $ 650 or $ 700 at least touch. so that I could sell my bitcoin lol
I've waited a long time to sell

I waited long too but I didn;t have any plan to sell at $700+ because I thought and believed that the bitcoin price can reach $1k+ soon and fast as it was last time.
At The end of this year I believe the bitcoin price will go back to $700 and with a potential of four digits.

I think the price of $1k will be achieved at the end of the year and not before that, so I am holding my coins to sell when I see the price of $1k or above.

I also think the bitcoin price will reach $1000 in 6 to 12 months. But if the price reach that level, I will not sell.

If you are a long term holder, you should aim high. The price of $1000 is nothing compared to $10,000 in a few years.
Activity: 722
Merit: 500
August 09, 2016, 01:47:29 PM
As you see, the Bitcoin is crashing and trying to break a new low until it stop.
But I won't sell any Bitcoin at this time, I believe it will rise again as it always do. Smiley

Bitcoin price recently has been crashed and saying the truth I ddidn't sold a satoshi when the price was $700+.
So neither will sell now where the price is $550+, it's good to see that the price is recovering and the line on the graph is going higher.
current prices began to go up toward $ 600. I hope the price can go up to $ 650 or $ 700 at least touch. so that I could sell my bitcoin lol

I waited long too but I didn;t have any plan to sell at $700+ because I thought and believed that the bitcoin price can reach $1k+ soon and fast as it was last time.
At The end of this year I believe the bitcoin price will go back to $700 and with a potential of four digits.

I think the price of $1k will be achieved at the end of the year and not before that, so I am holding my coins to sell when I see the price of $1k or above.

I also think the bitcoin price will reach $1000 in 6 to 12 months. But if the price reach that level, I will not sell.
Activity: 910
Merit: 1000
August 09, 2016, 11:52:45 AM
im not selling any coins right now either, i hope it will make me some good money

Save it for next couple of months or till the end of the year, price is rising slowly now so there is a possibility that price will be much higher in next few months if same trend continues.
Activity: 14
Merit: 0
August 09, 2016, 11:52:22 AM
I will sell my coins only when I see 4 digit price in future till then I have a patience of holding it and will sell only when I am able to earn higher profits.
Activity: 268
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
August 09, 2016, 11:50:10 AM
im not selling any coins right now either, i hope it will make me some good money
Activity: 952
August 09, 2016, 11:22:51 AM
I will do the same even if the price of bitcoin goes down recently.  I still believe on its capacity that it would go high again.  Bitcoin has been around for less than a decade right now and it is the well-known crytocurrency.  All new cryptocurrency is based on the price of bitcoin. 

I will keep them and wait for the right time.

Keeping bitcoins for sometime and waiting for a price jump is good but just be active in the markets so that you don't get late when the price reaches to a good amount, because if you don't sell them on the right time the price may drop again we never know when that happens.

Yup its better to sell when price goes higher, as if we never sell our coins then we would not be able to enjoy the profits, and we are investing in it to earn profits I guess.
Activity: 672
August 09, 2016, 11:21:05 AM
I will do the same even if the price of bitcoin goes down recently.  I still believe on its capacity that it would go high again.  Bitcoin has been around for less than a decade right now and it is the well-known crytocurrency.  All new cryptocurrency is based on the price of bitcoin. 

Keeping bitcoins for sometime and waiting for a price jump is good but just be active in the markets so that you don't get late when the price reaches to a good amount, because if you don't sell them on the right time the price may drop again we never know when that happens.
Activity: 336
August 09, 2016, 04:40:03 AM
I'm not gonna sell any coins also because the price is gonna rise for sure and that is also why we should not sell any bitcoins these days.
The future of the bitcoin is just so good.

We all hope that the future of  bitcoin should be good but keep in mind it is unpredictable too, holding for long term can be really risky if it doesn't performs well in future.

Yes we didn't know what will happen in the future but let us just be positive that everything will turn out alright with bitcoins.  It is really hard to know until when it will continue to have a good price.  But to be sure just hold some of it and invest some of it to real stocks. 
Activity: 378
BULL RUN until 2030
August 09, 2016, 04:28:26 AM
I prefer to sell when I am in need of money in case of emergency, and if I see price is good then I don't hesitate in selling small part of my coins on regular basis.
yes every one is doing so. i personally use the income of signature campaign for my daily needs, and some time when i need more money for buy some thing expensive then i change some save bitcoin in to fiat then use it for completing my need
My friend at least you also set aside some amount for your investment, you have to consider that your earnings online will have a greater value in the future. Sometimes we need to sacrifice our wants and focus on our needs and that is investing, I consider that as a needs alongside with savings because that is the only chance we can have a good money in the future.
Activity: 994
Merit: 544
August 09, 2016, 03:25:19 AM

Activity: 252
August 08, 2016, 01:37:38 PM
I prefer to sell when I am in need of money in case of emergency, and if I see price is good then I don't hesitate in selling small part of my coins on regular basis.
yes every one is doing so. i personally use the income of signature campaign for my daily needs, and some time when i need more money for buy some thing expensive then i change some save bitcoin in to fiat then use it for completing my need
Activity: 672
August 08, 2016, 01:00:05 PM
price is growing upwards and within months we can hit $700 and $1000 by next year and $2000 by another year, if this turns out to be correct, investors who snatch up bitcoin now could see their wealth grow exponential in just a few years.

Investors get profit indirectly when all of them invest in bitcoin because of price grows when investors start to invest and every investor gets profit with that as if they buy it for $500 then after their investments it goes to $520 so every investor gets their part of profit with that.
Activity: 994
Merit: 502
August 08, 2016, 02:43:05 AM

We don;t know that so we can't say for sure what will happen but let's see what will happen with those stolen bitcoin that were hacked recently on btec, cryptsy, now bitfinex and the price will get higher of course if more and more people like and enjoy investing and spending bitcoins.

If people continue to buy bitcoins then it will take price higher and I think people are buying when price crashed few days back and that is the reason we are again close to $600.

Yes many people take the advantage of the low price of bitcoin that's why it is rising again for sure they are happy to their move. And it is going to happen again that the price is going to increase again if they are just going to think that the price today is still low at all.
price is growing upwards and within months we can hit $700 and $1000 by next year and $2000 by another year, if this turns out to be correct, investors who snatch up bitcoin now could see their wealth grow exponential in just a few years.
legendary
Activity: 2422
Merit: 1102
August 07, 2016, 02:19:23 PM

We don;t know that so we can't say for sure what will happen but let's see what will happen with those stolen bitcoin that were hacked recently on btec, cryptsy, now bitfinex and the price will get higher of course if more and more people like and enjoy investing and spending bitcoins.

If people continue to buy bitcoins then it will take price higher and I think people are buying when price crashed few days back and that is the reason we are again close to $600.
Activity: 263
August 07, 2016, 01:43:50 PM

This is a very bold and famous forecasts. Many people try to keep their bitcoin before when the price rises to $ 1k. Incidentally luck to those who did not hesitate and took the opportunity, after purchasing bitcoin, when the price reached the bottom. Now get the conclusion that the price will grow.
legendary
Activity: 1204
August 07, 2016, 01:23:19 PM

Activity: 924
Lick me like a lolipop
August 07, 2016, 12:40:01 PM

legendary
Activity: 1204
August 07, 2016, 12:34:19 PM

Activity: 314
August 07, 2016, 11:54:30 AM
For now, i'm also not gonna sell my bitcoins, because the bitcoin's price is going up and it's better to wait and i will sell my bitcoins if i think the bitcoin's price not increase again.

The price of bitcoin will surely increase in future the only thing you need to have a patience, price is expected to touch $1k in this year and that would be the right time to sell some of our coins.
We foresaw a decline in bitcoin prices, and now it is getting better. I expect this buy pressure will subside for the following weeks and at the end of this year we can see a good  effect in price. We shall sell coins then for good profits.
Throughout the year, as in previous ones, we observed jumps and falling prices cryptocurrency. To draw an analogy, it is possible to select specific periods of the recession and the growth of Bitcoin. The fall has already occurred, had the foresight in the spring, and the case of the hacker attack on the stock exchange, only intensified the effect. But the outlook is still very good. And we get a high price for bitcoin.
legendary
Activity: 840
August 07, 2016, 11:42:17 AM
For now, i'm also not gonna sell my bitcoins, because the bitcoin's price is going up and it's better to wait and i will sell my bitcoins if i think the bitcoin's price not increase again.

The price of bitcoin will surely increase in future the only thing you need to have a patience, price is expected to touch $1k in this year and that would be the right time to sell some of our coins.
We foresaw a decline in bitcoin prices, and now it is getting better. I expect this buy pressure will subside for the following weeks and at the end of this year we can see a good  effect in price. We shall sell coins then for good profits.

4 digit price is possible at the end of the year, so the best decision would be to hold our coins till the end of the year to earn higher profits.
Pages:
Jump to: