Pages:
Author

Topic: I'm not gonna sell any coin. - page 26. (Read 132683 times)

legendary
Activity: 2086
Merit: 1058
August 06, 2016, 04:56:53 PM
It's a good way of managing money to save your bitcoins, someday you will sell you coins when price will be much more higher than now and you get your profit.

Yeah its always good to save bitcoins for future as price will to the top in future allowing us to make huge profits and selling at this stage will not be profitable enough.
Activity: 378
Merit: 251
August 06, 2016, 04:54:01 PM
It's a good way of managing money to save your bitcoins, someday you will sell you coins when price will be much more higher than now and you get your profit.
Activity: 812
Merit: 1000
August 06, 2016, 02:17:33 PM
me either its all or nothing at this stage...... if it reaches the point where i can make a million then i will sell up.  haha i suppose i will have to buy some first tho  Cheesy

I don't think that bitcoin will achieve the price of millions in future but we can expect that it will touch the price of $10k in future and not expecting not more then that.
Activity: 1092
Merit: 520
August 06, 2016, 02:14:22 PM
me either its all or nothing at this stage...... if it reaches the point where i can make a million then i will sell up.  haha i suppose i will have to buy some first tho  Cheesy
legendary
Activity: 1638
Merit: 1046
August 06, 2016, 02:12:44 PM
I think it might be a good time to use the bitcoin to buy Ethereum. The price of that coin is going high.
yeah, ethereum is a great choice right now because by trading it you can make huge profit, im trading it and i make like 5 per cent of my investment profit per day

Well thats a high income already 5% will make you 150% in the end of the month, i will use my altcoins to make some sport bets, i believe its the right time to make it as altcoins are depreciated.
Ethereum really is so profitable this past few days at least for us doing trading due to the big jump of price, we can easily make profit using a simple method of buy low and sell high because the price is so predictable.

5% profit a day is really a great profit i feel because if someone is trading with just a capital of 2 btc he would earn 0.1btc profit everyday with it if he just get a 5% bump on the coin he is trading.

Yeah trading is the best way to get regular profits and there are many new potential altcoins which are performing very well at a moment which can give us best returns.

I would rather save the bitcoin into good reputable service such as Haobtc.com. The interest rate is about 8%.

That would be surely a scam nobody can afford to pay that high interest rates and if they are paying at a moment I am sure they will run away in long run.

That company has 5 to 7% of the total bitcoin hashing rate at the moment. It also offers wallet service.

But I doubt it will survive in long run as even bitinfex was the most reputed site but it turned out to be scam in long run so now no one can afford to trust those sites.

I think bitfinex announce that they are giving back fund that it will be credited to your account once they are done calculating their all loses..
If you are one of the effected better to wait and check it for the next days or weeks..
legendary
Activity: 1204
August 06, 2016, 01:55:54 PM
As you see, the Bitcoin is crashing and trying to break a new low until it stop.
But I won't sell any Bitcoin at this time, I believe it will rise again as it always do. Smiley

Bitcoin price recently has been crashed and saying the truth I ddidn't sold a satoshi when the price was $700+.
So neither will sell now where the price is $550+, it's good to see that the price is recovering and the line on the graph is going higher.
Activity: 840
August 06, 2016, 01:52:18 PM
I think it might be a good time to use the bitcoin to buy Ethereum. The price of that coin is going high.
yeah, ethereum is a great choice right now because by trading it you can make huge profit, im trading it and i make like 5 per cent of my investment profit per day

Well thats a high income already 5% will make you 150% in the end of the month, i will use my altcoins to make some sport bets, i believe its the right time to make it as altcoins are depreciated.
Ethereum really is so profitable this past few days at least for us doing trading due to the big jump of price, we can easily make profit using a simple method of buy low and sell high because the price is so predictable.

5% profit a day is really a great profit i feel because if someone is trading with just a capital of 2 btc he would earn 0.1btc profit everyday with it if he just get a 5% bump on the coin he is trading.

Yeah trading is the best way to get regular profits and there are many new potential altcoins which are performing very well at a moment which can give us best returns.

I would rather save the bitcoin into good reputable service such as Haobtc.com. The interest rate is about 8%.

That would be surely a scam nobody can afford to pay that high interest rates and if they are paying at a moment I am sure they will run away in long run.

That company has 5 to 7% of the total bitcoin hashing rate at the moment. It also offers wallet service.

But I doubt it will survive in long run as even bitinfex was the most reputed site but it turned out to be scam in long run so now no one can afford to trust those sites.
Activity: 242
Merit: 250
August 06, 2016, 01:47:37 PM

Activity: 910
August 06, 2016, 05:42:51 AM

Activity: 722
Merit: 500
August 06, 2016, 05:22:06 AM

Activity: 952
August 06, 2016, 05:16:24 AM

Activity: 672
August 06, 2016, 04:56:44 AM

Activity: 196
Merit: 100
August 05, 2016, 05:03:21 AM

but to me bitcoin is more profitable in present condition because the price of bitcoin is really so attractive as currently, the price has fall down for so much in previous days because of some bad news but it was a temporary fall down and now the price of bitcoin is growing again therefore to me the present price of bitcoin are really very attractive we have a good opportunity of invest our assets here for the price increase.
Activity: 378
BULL RUN until 2030
August 05, 2016, 04:54:23 AM

Activity: 756
Merit: 501
August 04, 2016, 06:02:51 PM

Activity: 462
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
August 04, 2016, 05:27:48 PM
Activity: 896
Merit: 514
August 04, 2016, 05:10:24 PM
The hacking does not really affect largely the whole market of bitcoins, I am pretty sure the price will be back to normal in the following days. Hacking is just a normal thing in bitcoins and since this kind of incident is not new to the supporters the trust is not really completely gone.

The hacking damages people's confidence in the bitcoin. It will take several months at least for the price to recover.
i do not think it will take several months to recover its value and i am sure bitcoin recover its price in week because people adopt bitcoin quickly .
Activity: 1078
Merit: 514
August 04, 2016, 02:51:08 PM
I also heard that today  Ethereum is a good way for investment, it is growing fast. I hold my savings on Yobit and there is no opportunity to buy Ethereum there. Can anyone suggest me the site where I can do this? But not Bitfinex please. After the story with Bitfinex it seems for me not so bad idea to sell all my coins to cash it out, in my pocket it seems more saved.
Activity: 252
August 04, 2016, 02:43:33 PM
That’s very good decision and I appreciate you for this one. Now I think smart investors will start investing in bitcoins and take benefit of price fluctuations. Panic selling ends up with loss and if one is really aware of bitcoin as a community and as a technology then he will not sell his bitcoins in such kind of situation, in fact he will try to acquire more bitcoins. Such downfalls are just a passing phases and such phases test our patience as an investor.
yes i also appreciate the decision, if every decide not to sell bitcoin in such panic like situation hope that no  one will book lost, and the market value of bitcoin will also no decrease so much, in present time the market is only decreasing because of some bad news about another currency or stock exchange other wise there is nothing wrong related to bitcoin, and hope that in future the price is really going up.
Activity: 644
Merit: 500
August 04, 2016, 02:33:06 PM

But Ethereum is not reliable coin, no one have trust on that coin after its hack, we also have faced bitcoin hack on bitfinex but it came back sooner while ethereum after its hack gone down much deeper and came back after a longer time.
Pages:
Jump to: