Pages:
Author

Topic: I'm not gonna sell any coin. - page 38. (Read 132683 times)

legendary
Activity: 1092
Merit: 1000
https://trueflip.io/
July 09, 2016, 02:07:49 AM
I'm also not gonna sell any bitcoins because its simply just not smart to sell any bitcoins right now with the halving.
Its coming so close now and it will be not smart to sell them right now, its for a part not worth it and you will lose profit also.
It's your choice but it is always good to sell your bitcoins when you already achieve your price goal, me as investor who put a little investment, I would be very glad to sell my bitcoins when I see a price of $800 after the halving but surely a portion of it only.
Activity: 462
Merit: 250
July 08, 2016, 09:51:24 PM
I'm also not gonna sell any bitcoins because its simply just not smart to sell any bitcoins right now with the halving.
Its coming so close now and it will be not smart to sell them right now, its for a part not worth it and you will lose profit also.
legendary
Activity: 1372
Merit: 1008
July 08, 2016, 07:58:57 PM
I am not gonna sell my coins too, cause at my opinion price is gonna increase after halving in 9 days, and than maybe i will sell my coins only if price will be enough to do this.
Majority of investors choose to hold their bitcoins right after the halving because of the strong belief that bitcoin will rise in the future or before the halving, this has only been hype that add up the increase of bitcoins, but as a risk taker we should evaluate carefully and we should only put our investment when we are convince of the idea.
I think investors would not hold bitcoin too long just like the stock market someone else would sell their bitcoin current high prices. I'm sure investors will not take risks with hold bitcoin while most people sell bitcoin. certainly it would make a loss if the price of bitcoin fell sharply because panic selling

Activity: 756
Merit: 501
July 08, 2016, 07:42:35 PM
Bitcoin's price is always increasing back after drop, and many people know about it. So better not to panic when something goes wrong cause bitcoin will recovery.
I remember bitcoin reached the 800 dollars or were near on the last days, soo some people have dumped their coins and wont regret, atleast not now maybe later.
Activity: 588
July 08, 2016, 06:02:50 PM
Bitcoin's price is always increasing back after drop, and many people know about it. So better not to panic when something goes wrong cause bitcoin will recovery.
legendary
Activity: 2422
Merit: 1102
July 08, 2016, 11:26:00 AM
I'm also not gonna sell any bitcoins because of the fact that the bitcoin is gonna go to a higher amount for sure.
It has a very nice worth and its even gonna get higher with the halving that is coming.

As of now this is I'm doing. I am really limiting the use of my bitcoins and expecting for a good price increase and I'm sure that it is going to happen soon.
And with that effort it is going to be pay back time after it.

Holding it for specific time is good as halving is now so near, but its always good to sell coins when price goes higher to secure profits, and buy it again when price drops.
Activity: 574
Merit: 500
July 08, 2016, 10:48:49 AM
if you are not going to sell and just save it will be good but the better if you trade them and make them more and you will get more profit
it is a good idea but what for?
if he doesnt want to sell any of these coins,then it doesnt make sense for him to trade because he wont convert them into fiat -,-
Activity: 2842
Merit: 625
July 08, 2016, 10:47:40 AM
I'm also not gonna sell any bitcoins because of the fact that the bitcoin is gonna go to a higher amount for sure.
It has a very nice worth and its even gonna get higher with the halving that is coming.

As of now this is I'm doing. I am really limiting the use of my bitcoins and expecting for a good price increase and I'm sure that it is going to happen soon.
And with that effort it is going to be pay back time after it.
Activity: 364
July 07, 2016, 01:45:05 PM
Activity: 210
Merit: 100
July 07, 2016, 11:44:53 AM
As you see, the Bitcoin is crashing and trying to break a new low until it stop.
But I won't sell any Bitcoin at this time, I believe it will rise again as it always do. Smiley
At the moment I am also not going to sell any coin because of the fact that the halving is coming soon and I am also holding on to them for the future.
If you are going to wait for the future prices there is a chance that you will make allot more money the  if you sell right now.

That is really a recommended thing to do as the halving is going to happen for the next few days.
So that we can able to get good profits out of it once the price is going to increase and I hope the price is going to reach up to $800

I don't think we will see the price of $800 at halving, as price is not moving up rapidly and its now less then week left for halving, I am expecting something around $750 at halving.
Bitcoin is full of surprises and we cannot judge what will be the exact position of bitcoin at halving, lets hope that price will start rising soon and we can see some good price at halving.

Exactly that is why we just need to see the future of it and help ourselves by just going to hold a lot of bitcoins as we can.
It is really going to be a good surprise.
If bitcoins price is going to be a price of all that hopes which is $1k.
If you goal is to cash out when the price hits $1,000, I tell you that you start saving now and by the end of the year you will that price, do not worry because we are moving in a positive direction.
I agree because upon seeing things like merchants is now having a plan to add bitcoin as one way of their payment. It is really a positive progress for bitcoin.
Activity: 54
Merit: 0
July 07, 2016, 10:51:11 AM
if you are not going to sell and just save it will be good but the better if you trade them and make them more and you will get more profit
Activity: 378
BULL RUN until 2030
July 07, 2016, 10:43:38 AM
Price is going down since last few days and it may continue to go down in next few day, but if you hope that price will go higher at halving and if you are holding then that is an risk to take as no one knows either price will go higher or lower at halving.

As long as the price does not drop below $520, there is no worry. It is the normal market activities. Nothing more.
If you are not thinking of selling your bitcoins and you are just planning to hold in the long period of time you should not be monitoring the market regularly so you will not be tempted to sell your coins, you should still with your plan to hold for a longer period of time.
Activity: 994
Merit: 502
July 07, 2016, 10:04:52 AM
As you see, the Bitcoin is crashing and trying to break a new low until it stop.
But I won't sell any Bitcoin at this time, I believe it will rise again as it always do. Smiley
At the moment I am also not going to sell any coin because of the fact that the halving is coming soon and I am also holding on to them for the future.
If you are going to wait for the future prices there is a chance that you will make allot more money the  if you sell right now.

That is really a recommended thing to do as the halving is going to happen for the next few days.
So that we can able to get good profits out of it once the price is going to increase and I hope the price is going to reach up to $800

I don't think we will see the price of $800 at halving, as price is not moving up rapidly and its now less then week left for halving, I am expecting something around $750 at halving.
At the moment I also do not think that you should sell because now is not the best moment to do so, you should wait for after the halving and see what is going to happen then.
I hope that the price is going to rise after the halving because I really want to sell some coins now.

If you want to sell some coins then you can sell it now, as price is going down as I don't think halving have something extra ordinary to offer and looking at current trend I think it will go even lower in coming days.

I suggest that don't sell coins today depends if you really need to sell it and there's an emergency. But if there's none it is better just to hold it out and wait for the halving.
Few days left and it is going to happen now.

Price is going down since last few days and it may continue to go down in next few day, but if you hope that price will go higher at halving and if you are holding then that is an risk to take as no one knows either price will go higher or lower at halving.
The price of bitcoin last week has been in the $630 to $700 range. Last year the same time the price was $210 to $260 range. This threefold increase is very impressive, I hope that price can increase within few days and those who hold their coins can get good profits.
Activity: 2324
Merit: 263
Enterapp Pre-Sale Live - bit.ly/3UrMCWI
July 07, 2016, 05:45:25 AM

As long as the price does not drop below $520, there is no worry. It is the normal market activities. Nothing more.
Activity: 812
Merit: 1000
July 07, 2016, 05:36:14 AM

At the moment I also do not think that you should sell because now is not the best moment to do so, you should wait for after the halving and see what is going to happen then.
I hope that the price is going to rise after the halving because I really want to sell some coins now.

If you want to sell some coins then you can sell it now, as price is going down as I don't think halving have something extra ordinary to offer and looking at current trend I think it will go even lower in coming days.

I suggest that don't sell coins today depends if you really need to sell it and there's an emergency. But if there's none it is better just to hold it out and wait for the halving.

Activity: 840
Merit: 501
Strength in Numbers
July 07, 2016, 05:31:18 AM

legendary
Activity: 2086
Merit: 1058
July 07, 2016, 04:59:38 AM

Activity: 630
Merit: 500
July 07, 2016, 04:56:52 AM

That is good just wait for a good time to sell if you see you already have a big profit base on the price of bitcoin i think it is a good time to sell your bitcoin because if you do not sell your bitcoin and keep holding you can not gain any profit on it.
Activity: 203
Merit: 100
★CryptoGamesFX.com★
July 07, 2016, 04:56:03 AM

the price of bitcoin will rise above $900 in November or December after the SegWit is introduced in the mainnet.
Activity: 420
July 07, 2016, 03:34:12 AM

Pages:
Jump to: