Pages:
Author

Topic: I'm not gonna sell any coin. - page 39. (Read 132683 times)

Activity: 2842
Merit: 625
July 06, 2016, 08:48:23 PM

Bitcoin is full of surprises and we cannot judge what will be the exact position of bitcoin at halving, lets hope that price will start rising soon and we can see some good price at halving.

Yeah full of surprises that will also include that price may crashed or been wrecked. Every scenarios is possible to happen so while expecting good hopes in the bitcoin price, take closely how the price move so that we can take the benefits of it.

Good speculation are present nowadays so we have a reason to believe that price will increase as days passes by.

Yes the price is going to increase as the time goes by because bitcoin is really on its way to pumping. So, it is better if you are just going to hold out your bitcoins and don't sell.
And just wait for the price increase to satisfy your expectations.
legendary
Activity: 2688
Merit: 1065
Undeads.com - P2E Runner Game
July 06, 2016, 04:34:37 PM

Bitcoin is full of surprises and we cannot judge what will be the exact position of bitcoin at halving, lets hope that price will start rising soon and we can see some good price at halving.

Yeah full of surprises that will also include that price may crashed or been wrecked. Every scenarios is possible to happen so while expecting good hopes in the bitcoin price, take closely how the price move so that we can take the benefits of it.

Good speculation are present nowadays so we have a reason to believe that price will increase as days passes by.
Activity: 378
Merit: 250
BULL RUN until 2030
July 06, 2016, 08:12:39 AM
As you see, the Bitcoin is crashing and trying to break a new low until it stop.
But I won't sell any Bitcoin at this time, I believe it will rise again as it always do. Smiley
At the moment I am also not going to sell any coin because of the fact that the halving is coming soon and I am also holding on to them for the future.
If you are going to wait for the future prices there is a chance that you will make allot more money the  if you sell right now.

That is really a recommended thing to do as the halving is going to happen for the next few days.
So that we can able to get good profits out of it once the price is going to increase and I hope the price is going to reach up to $800

I don't think we will see the price of $800 at halving, as price is not moving up rapidly and its now less then week left for halving, I am expecting something around $750 at halving.

Exactly that is why we just need to see the future of it and help ourselves by just going to hold a lot of bitcoins as we can.
It is really going to be a good surprise.
If bitcoins price is going to be a price of all that hopes which is $1k.
If you goal is to cash out when the price hits $1,000, I tell you that you start saving now and by the end of the year you will that price, do not worry because we are moving in a positive direction.
July 05, 2016, 11:07:09 PM
As you see, the Bitcoin is crashing and trying to break a new low until it stop.
But I won't sell any Bitcoin at this time, I believe it will rise again as it always do. Smiley
At the moment I am also not going to sell any coin because of the fact that the halving is coming soon and I am also holding on to them for the future.
If you are going to wait for the future prices there is a chance that you will make allot more money the  if you sell right now.

That is really a recommended thing to do as the halving is going to happen for the next few days.
So that we can able to get good profits out of it once the price is going to increase and I hope the price is going to reach up to $800

I don't think we will see the price of $800 at halving, as price is not moving up rapidly and its now less then week left for halving, I am expecting something around $750 at halving.

Exactly that is why we just need to see the future of it and help ourselves by just going to hold a lot of bitcoins as we can.
It is really going to be a good surprise.
If bitcoins price is going to be a price of all that hopes which is $1k.
Activity: 798
Merit: 1000
July 05, 2016, 07:07:26 AM

Activity: 672
Merit: 503
July 05, 2016, 06:48:29 AM

July 05, 2016, 06:10:14 AM

Activity: 840
July 05, 2016, 06:08:26 AM

I don't think holding till halving can be profitable enough as price movement is very slow, but if you can hold it till the end of the year they you can earn higher profits by selling at that time.
Activity: 448
July 05, 2016, 05:36:46 AM
Activity: 1204
Merit: 500
July 05, 2016, 05:23:42 AM

Haha pretty much I agree! especially if you bought it at around 700+ USD and you see it's on way less than what you bought.  The good thing with Bitcoin is its ability to rebound in price, patience can help you too for I know those who bought at 1200 and still holding their coins have lots of it Cheesy .  So no selling of my coins if Bitcoin crash Cheesy

Me too I believe it that is why I'm not trying to sell it but instead I'm keeping it for the future price increase of bitcoin.
I hope that it will jump to $800+ after the halving and $1,000 before the end of the year.
Well, if you sell the coin you have, maybe you'll be sorry, because his price would probably go up, and so many people who believe that the price of bitcoin will rise in the near future, I also held their bitcoin I gather, but so many things that make me want to sell
July 05, 2016, 05:09:17 AM

Haha pretty much I agree! especially if you bought it at around 700+ USD and you see it's on way less than what you bought.  The good thing with Bitcoin is its ability to rebound in price, patience can help you too for I know those who bought at 1200 and still holding their coins have lots of it Cheesy .  So no selling of my coins if Bitcoin crash Cheesy

Me too I believe it that is why I'm not trying to sell it but instead I'm keeping it for the future price increase of bitcoin.
I hope that it will jump to $800+ after the halving and $1,000 before the end of the year.
legendary
Activity: 2884
Merit: 1258
Hire Bitcointalk Camp. Manager @ r7promotions.com
July 05, 2016, 04:33:51 AM

July 05, 2016, 04:18:21 AM
I'm also not gonna sell any bitcoins because I think the bitcoin is gonna rise to a higher amount soon or later, it has a great future a head.
The halving is coming and I think that is already saying enough why you should not sell them right now.
thats right soon I'm sure the price will go to the moon less than a few days to halving and now the price towards $700.
I will be patient not to sell any coin now of course I want to sell at a higher price again. I wish I could get that high prices

I also doing that i'm currently holding my coins and i stop altcoin trading as of now because the price of bitcoin is my priority. I also hope that the price will exceeds at the price of $800 so i will sell all my coins. Just like what you said be patient and for me, being patient always give better results Smiley.

I am doing it also because I know and I believe that bitcoin is going to increase its price as the halving is going to occur few days from now.
But after that I'm going to sell my bitcoin after it.
Activity: 1680
Merit: 535
Bitcoin- in bullish time
July 05, 2016, 04:07:07 AM
I'm also not gonna sell any bitcoins because I think the bitcoin is gonna rise to a higher amount soon or later, it has a great future a head.
The halving is coming and I think that is already saying enough why you should not sell them right now.
thats right soon I'm sure the price will go to the moon less than a few days to halving and now the price towards $700.
I will be patient not to sell any coin now of course I want to sell at a higher price again. I wish I could get that high prices

I also doing that i'm currently holding my coins and i stop altcoin trading as of now because the price of bitcoin is my priority. I also hope that the price will exceeds at the price of $800 so i will sell all my coins. Just like what you said be patient and for me, being patient always give better results Smiley.
Activity: 490
Merit: 500
July 04, 2016, 07:12:40 PM
legendary
Activity: 2030
Merit: 1030
Privacy is always important
July 04, 2016, 01:55:54 PM
i feel like the price is going to be much higher after the halfing has passed. maybe wait around 3 months after the halfing to get the best price and sell then.

I also think the bitcoin is gonna increase for sure because of the halving and that is also why you should not sell any bitcoins.
Its just not smart to sell your bitcoins right now, I think you will lose profit with this.

If you sell now then you will earn less profits but if you hold till halving and sell at the time of halving then you can earn higher profits, so hold it till the halving event.
I think we are not sure what is the price will be after block halving now i am afraid of decreases because many cloud mining site are turning into scam and  i think it can result to more dump price..because im sure cloud mining owners and investment owner they will sell all their earnings from scamming people. that can result crash for the price of bitcoin..

Yes and I think that halving will not have that high impact on the price we were expecting, and may be we
may see even more decline in price in coming days.
Well its thats the case better to attract more people instead to make more impact after block halving. and i think the price will increase no matter what happen it is because of block halving the supply will be half so the price should be double..
Activity: 938
July 04, 2016, 01:47:47 PM
i feel like the price is going to be much higher after the halfing has passed. maybe wait around 3 months after the halfing to get the best price and sell then.

I also think the bitcoin is gonna increase for sure because of the halving and that is also why you should not sell any bitcoins.
Its just not smart to sell your bitcoins right now, I think you will lose profit with this.

If you sell now then you will earn less profits but if you hold till halving and sell at the time of halving then you can earn higher profits, so hold it till the halving event.
I think we are not sure what is the price will be after block halving now i am afraid of decreases because many cloud mining site are turning into scam and  i think it can result to more dump price..because im sure cloud mining owners and investment owner they will sell all their earnings from scamming people. that can result crash for the price of bitcoin..

Yes and I think that halving will not have that high impact on the price we were expecting, and may be we
may see even more decline in price in coming days.
legendary
Activity: 1638
Merit: 1046
July 04, 2016, 01:42:21 PM

Activity: 840
July 04, 2016, 01:24:24 PM

Activity: 350
July 04, 2016, 01:00:32 PM

Pages:
Jump to: