Pages:
Author

Topic: I'm not gonna sell any coin. - page 82. (Read 132683 times)

Activity: 1246
Merit: 116
March 06, 2016, 09:17:06 PM
After the halving i believe we will stay around the 500 dollars and maybe end the year on 700 dollars but it may drop after halving it will be the right moment to buy new bitcoins.

I think this is the right time to buy as bitcoin is playing around $400 so if you should buy right now and hold it until the halving, as we are expecting some good value at the time of halving.
Activity: 137
Merit: 100
March 06, 2016, 09:14:38 PM
After the halving i believe we will stay around the 500 dollars and maybe end the year on 700 dollars but it may drop after halving it will be the right moment to buy new bitcoins.
Activity: 84
Merit: 10
March 05, 2016, 04:52:26 PM
As you see, the Bitcoin is crashing and trying to break a new low until it stop.
But I won't sell any Bitcoin at this time, I believe it will rise again as it always do. Smiley

I'm not selling my coins too because it is not the right time because the price has crashed a lot these recent days.

When is the right time then?
For me it's when the price hits the 600 mark. Then I will sell half of my coins. Since it seems to go back a little then then maybe even rise more.
But then i got a good time to buy back again.
yeah for now i won't sell any coins because i'am waiting for Bitcoin prices to go up more since it dropped back since yesterday a little back more
Activity: 546
Merit: 500
March 05, 2016, 03:17:51 PM
As you see, the Bitcoin is crashing and trying to break a new low until it stop.
But I won't sell any Bitcoin at this time, I believe it will rise again as it always do. Smiley

I'm not selling my coins too because it is not the right time because the price has crashed a lot these recent days.

For me it's when the price hits the 600 mark. Then I will sell half of my coins. Since it seems to go back a little then then maybe even rise more.
But then i got a good time to buy back again.
Activity: 308
Merit: 292
★YoBit.Net★ 350+ Coins Exchange & Dice
March 05, 2016, 03:03:52 PM

legendary
Activity: 1526
Merit: 1001
March 05, 2016, 02:16:47 PM

Activity: 434
Merit: 250
March 05, 2016, 01:53:28 PM
Save your coins, hold them until they rise in price, but you shouldn't be afraid to spend them on small things. Make sure to save a majority for the future, though. I would place it in a cold wallet to be secured for a long time. Gambling can definitely destroy your wealth.
well im not sure if bitcoin will be continue to increase in the future but i will save my bitcoin right because of the price fall.. and i think this is not the time to sell my bitcoin or exchange or convert it to another altcoin.. so that i can make profit..

I agree. The curretn time is not good but if you look at the long term it is obvious the price will adjust to the market.
Right now every btc is quite cheap compared to it's true potential.
legendary
Activity: 2030
Merit: 1030
Privacy is always important
March 05, 2016, 01:31:13 PM
Save your coins, hold them until they rise in price, but you shouldn't be afraid to spend them on small things. Make sure to save a majority for the future, though. I would place it in a cold wallet to be secured for a long time. Gambling can definitely destroy your wealth.
well im not sure if bitcoin will be continue to increase in the future but i will save my bitcoin right because of the price fall.. and i think this is not the time to sell my bitcoin or exchange or convert it to another altcoin.. so that i can make profit..
Activity: 728
Never ending parties are what Im into.
March 05, 2016, 12:14:20 PM
legendary
Activity: 896
Merit: 1000
March 05, 2016, 11:17:03 AM
I'm reading that people are saying that the bitcoin price is going to crash soon so maybe its good to sell but I'm not gonna do that because i hope that the price will be increased more before the halving.
it's up to you. every person has a goal each. most of them buy bitcoin. for short-term profits. when the price rises of course they will sell its bitcoin. not everyone will have the patience to sell their bitcoin after halving.
although it is more profitable

well, the block halving is just a few months away from now. for me these few months are really nothing as i am a long term bitcoin holder. my target is to hold my coins for at least a few years before i start selling some to secure profits. but the majority of the people here don't have that much patience. these people will secure profits as soon as they see they made around 10-20% profit. and when the price goes up they regret having sold their coins and then they buy back at a higher price to get rid of their bad feeling.
Activity: 532
March 05, 2016, 10:49:32 AM
I'm reading that people are saying that the bitcoin price is going to crash soon so maybe its good to sell but I'm not gonna do that because i hope that the price will be increased more before the halving.
it's up to you. every person has a goal each. most of them buy bitcoin. for short-term profits. when the price rises of course they will sell its bitcoin. not everyone will have the patience to sell their bitcoin after halving.
although it is more profitable

Activity: 398
March 05, 2016, 02:29:51 AM
I dont have a big amount, so I will also keep my BTC

Same case there. I want to get more BTC. When its price go more up, then i will sell it. Smiley
Activity: 518
March 05, 2016, 02:26:21 AM
I will see at the right price and 417 usd is not the right price for me. More likely somewhere in th e700 dollar region.
But 600 usd per bitcoin sounds very appealing too.
maybe you will not sell your bitcoin for a long time or one year longer possible. for 600 usd will not happen this year in the price of bitcoin
Activity: 420
March 04, 2016, 11:57:31 PM
Right now seems to be a very bad moment to sell. At least if you believe we can make it to 500 dollar. And yes
I believe we can get to 500 dollar this time.
agree. honestly I deeply regret yesterday. because it failed to sell at $420. if I sell yesterday. I'll buy bitcoin now at the price of $ 400. better resist and hold your bitcoin now
legendary
Activity: 1232
Merit: 1091
March 04, 2016, 07:37:08 PM

I have not seen any one beside a few noobs say that the price will go down. Never sell when the price is going down. I always use a price decline to buy myself some Bitcoins. My advice to all people : Buy when the price is tanking, and sell when the price is peaking. So far I have gained some decent profits by sticking to this trading method.
legendary
Activity: 1218
Merit: 1007
March 04, 2016, 07:20:17 PM
I'm curious as to where the information is coming from, because this seems suspiciously like a bad-mouth campaign that is intent on dragging the price down.

Actually I found it out, since the blocks have been maxed out recently, investors are selling because there are a bunch of sites saying that the "Worst Possible Nightmare" has come to pass.

I guess we'll see what will happen from here, I'm not happy with this recent news.
Activity: 798
Merit: 1000
March 04, 2016, 07:10:57 PM
Activity: 714
March 04, 2016, 04:42:24 PM
Right now seems to be a very bad moment to sell. At least if you believe we can make it to 500 dollar. And yes
I believe we can get to 500 dollar this time.
legendary
Activity: 1792
Merit: 1283
March 04, 2016, 03:44:37 PM
I'm holding onto my bitcoins for the long run. I'm sure the price will go over $500 after halving. Maybe I should have some some coins last week, but I think it's a dump before a pump.

Its good to hold all your coins than selling because the price is down. Try to hold for a long run as
suggested, because you will experience a huge benefit than selling at this price without much profit.

Actually the price of bitcoin for today is decrease, and i think it's a good time to buy and hold it until halving. For now it's better to not sell any coin.
yeah Current prices are down at the price of $ 422. not recommended to sell your bitcoin now. if you can be patient for a while. perhaps for several more days. you will get more profit. maybe the price will rise to $ 450

I think it's even possible we'll see prices going way above $450. I'd really like to see it hit $500 in the next two weeks or so.
Activity: 490
March 04, 2016, 12:26:24 PM
I'm holding onto my bitcoins for the long run. I'm sure the price will go over $500 after halving. Maybe I should have some some coins last week, but I think it's a dump before a pump.

Its good to hold all your coins than selling because the price is down. Try to hold for a long run as
suggested, because you will experience a huge benefit than selling at this price without much profit.

Actually the price of bitcoin for today is decrease, and i think it's a good time to buy and hold it until halving. For now it's better to not sell any coin.
yeah Current prices are down at the price of $ 422. not recommended to sell your bitcoin now. if you can be patient for a while. perhaps for several more days. you will get more profit. maybe the price will rise to $ 450
Pages:
Jump to: