Pages:
Author

Topic: I'm not gonna sell any coin. - page 84. (Read 132683 times)

Activity: 616
Merit: 500
March 03, 2016, 05:41:26 AM
Its is indeed smart to not sell any coin. And that is quite good. the value now is not that high to sell it so that is good.
I think its better if you wait a little longer than you can sell it with profit and that is very goo.

Yes, patience pays, just hold your coins for next couple of months until the halving occurs, its not the best time to sell now, as the price is not the best one, but if you wait little longer, you can sell it for best price.

Halving issue again. The price today is far away from halving effect so we can still make some profits and if halving comes more additional profits. I will not wait such as halving months to make profit. I can wait there while making profits in today's price movement.

Yes, if the present price of bitcoin is higher then what you bought in the past, I think you should sell your coins without waiting for the future, as you can again buy it when the price falls down.
Its good now to sell not any coin. The value is not worth to sell it. We must all wait a while, that will be the best option.
You can also now see that the value is rising slowly and that is very good for those who made an investment.
legendary
Activity: 2688
Merit: 1065
Undeads.com - P2E Runner Game
March 03, 2016, 05:08:17 AM
unlucky. very sorry not to sell at $ 435. now the price down to $ 425. I think we have to wait a little while, I hope will quickly rise

It's just a $10 margin. How come you called that unlucky. That is normal in bitcoin price so just ride it.

Play again and do another set of your plan. There are many rounds to make some profits.
Activity: 196
Merit: 100
March 03, 2016, 04:50:39 AM
As you see, the Bitcoin is crashing and trying to break a new low until it stop.
But I won't sell any Bitcoin at this time, I believe it will rise again as it always do. Smiley

That is cool. But seeing it go down again hurts a lot. It is like "I should've sold it at that price and buy again now" That always come to me. Profits may have come if this is all done. But you are strong for letting it stay. Good luck.
I think prices will continue to decline. Fortunately I've sold at a price of $ 427 and now I'm waiting for more price dropped again to $ 415 or $ 410. better sell now cut lose. and buy again at prices below good luck

Good strategy, and you were lucky that you sold it at a right time, as of now the price is declining, so planning to buy some more coins, and rest holding it for the future.
Activity: 490
Merit: 500
March 03, 2016, 12:36:39 AM
As you see, the Bitcoin is crashing and trying to break a new low until it stop.
But I won't sell any Bitcoin at this time, I believe it will rise again as it always do. Smiley

That is cool. But seeing it go down again hurts a lot. It is like "I should've sold it at that price and buy again now" That always come to me. Profits may have come if this is all done. But you are strong for letting it stay. Good luck.
I think prices will continue to decline. Fortunately I've sold at a price of $ 427 and now I'm waiting for more price dropped again to $ 415 or $ 410. better sell now cut lose. and buy again at prices below good luck
legendary
Activity: 2940
Merit: 1083
March 03, 2016, 12:20:18 AM

Activity: 420
Merit: 250
March 02, 2016, 07:12:57 PM
unlucky. very sorry not to sell at $ 435. now the price down to $ 425. I think we have to wait a little while, I hope will quickly rise
Activity: 224
March 02, 2016, 06:05:40 PM
Its is indeed smart to not sell any coin. And that is quite good. the value now is not that high to sell it so that is good.
I think its better if you wait a little longer than you can sell it with profit and that is very goo.

Yes, patience pays, just hold your coins for next couple of months until the halving occurs, its not the best time to sell now, as the price is not the best one, but if you wait little longer, you can sell it for best price.

Halving issue again. The price today is far away from halving effect so we can still make some profits and if halving comes more additional profits. I will not wait such as halving months to make profit. I can wait there while making profits in today's price movement.

Yes, if the present price of bitcoin is higher then what you bought in the past, I think you should sell your coins without waiting for the future, as you can again buy it when the price falls down.

If you just hold your bitcoin and keep it idle, it will loose all its value in long run, as we want that the price of bitcoin should be higher in future, and that is only possible if you spend your bitcoins.
Activity: 182
March 02, 2016, 04:55:23 PM

legendary
March 02, 2016, 12:06:02 PM

Activity: 205
March 02, 2016, 11:57:57 AM

Pollak
March 02, 2016, 11:44:14 AM
legendary
March 02, 2016, 10:36:21 AM
I will wait till the halving, as if the price reaches to my satisfaction level I will sell my coins at that particular time, and if price doesn't go higher then that would a disappointing moment.

You may need to wait to the end of the year to see the impact of halving on the price. To wait until the market is affected by the lower supply
So I will not be disappointing at all if the price will not rise in the halving time

But we are seeing the rise in the price of bitcoin at a moment, so it is expected that price will rise at the time of halving too, no doubt it will not reach extreme high, but it would be better then present price.

Yes that is expected. If bitcoin will not be better than the current price today then I will just do my normal trading routine to make profits and will not expect anymore around $1000 value at the end of the year.
Activity: 1246
Merit: 116
March 02, 2016, 09:45:55 AM
I will wait till the halving, as if the price reaches to my satisfaction level I will sell my coins at that particular time, and if price doesn't go higher then that would a disappointing moment.

You may need to wait to the end of the year to see the impact of halving on the price. To wait until the market is affected by the lower supply
So I will not be disappointing at all if the price will not rise in the halving time

But we are seeing the rise in the price of bitcoin at a moment, so it is expected that price will rise at the time of halving too, no doubt it will not reach extreme high, but it would be better then present price.
Activity: 434
Young but I'm not that bold
March 02, 2016, 09:41:02 AM

Activity: 287
March 02, 2016, 08:20:07 AM
Just hold your current bitcoins you have and wait when the price of bitcoin will spike and sell it. For sure the spike will happen for a short span of time because many will sell their bitcoins if that will happen.

Yeah, at a moment holding is the best option, hold it now and sell it after the halving, as the price would be far better after the halving as compared to the present price.
Its good now to save your coins now around this time. It would be stupid if you are spending your Bitcoin around this time.
But yeah you never know what can happen. But if you are now looking at the value you can see that the value is slowly rising.

The price is rising for sure, but if its giving you some profits at this stage, then you should sell your coins rather then waiting till halving as we don't know what would be the price at the time of halving.

That can be possibly true if the price climbs up at the time of halving, but I would recommend that even if you a price hike at a moment then you should sell it and again buy when the price drops.
But waiting till halving can be more profitable rather then selling at a moment, as the profits won't be too high at a moment, but you can expect it after the halving.
There must be a time that you must sell it, otherwise you wont get profit and some other stuff. You must sell it when the value is high.
Around this time the value is not good to sell it, so that is not so smart. I hope that more people will get some profit later.

We have waited too long, so its better that we wait for next couple of months until the halving, as if you sell right now you will not get higher profits, but if you sell after halving, the profits would be higher for sure.
Activity: 420
March 02, 2016, 05:30:20 AM
Just hold your current bitcoins you have and wait when the price of bitcoin will spike and sell it. For sure the spike will happen for a short span of time because many will sell their bitcoins if that will happen.

Yeah, at a moment holding is the best option, hold it now and sell it after the halving, as the price would be far better after the halving as compared to the present price.
Its good now to save your coins now around this time. It would be stupid if you are spending your Bitcoin around this time.
But yeah you never know what can happen. But if you are now looking at the value you can see that the value is slowly rising.

The price is rising for sure, but if its giving you some profits at this stage, then you should sell your coins rather then waiting till halving as we don't know what would be the price at the time of halving.

That can be possibly true if the price climbs up at the time of halving, but I would recommend that even if you a price hike at a moment then you should sell it and again buy when the price drops.
But waiting till halving can be more profitable rather then selling at a moment, as the profits won't be too high at a moment, but you can expect it after the halving.
There must be a time that you must sell it, otherwise you wont get profit and some other stuff. You must sell it when the value is high.
Around this time the value is not good to sell it, so that is not so smart. I hope that more people will get some profit later.
Activity: 2618
Merit: 548
SecureShift.io | Crypto-Exchange
March 02, 2016, 05:18:16 AM
I am holding at a moment, but I won't wait until it reaches to the sky, If the price is giving me return on my investments then I would prefer to sell.

Good thinking, even now it might be giving you high return than your investment. Most probably you could have bought during the start or by the last year ending.
Activity: 196
March 01, 2016, 04:48:17 PM
I am holding at a moment, but I won't wait until it reaches to the sky, If the price is giving me return on my investments then I would prefer to sell.
Activity: 238
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!
March 01, 2016, 04:02:00 PM
March 01, 2016, 03:02:29 PM

Pages:
Jump to: