Pages:
Author

Topic: I'm not gonna sell any coin. - page 87. (Read 132683 times)

Activity: 252
Merit: 250
February 24, 2016, 06:26:46 AM

the current prices have decreased quite sharply. I think you should stay calm and do not panic to sell, I'm sure the price will go up

It will just take some time for the bitcoin price to recover and go higher. In long term, it will be higher.
Activity: 1190
Merit: 500
February 23, 2016, 10:13:47 PM

the current prices have decreased quite sharply. I think you should stay calm and do not panic to sell, I'm sure the price will go up
Activity: 1414
Merit: 505
Backed.Finance
February 23, 2016, 07:06:37 PM
You should not sell any coins these days, the bitcoin is getting back up and it will from now only be raising most of the times plus the halving is also coming.

I think its good to just not sell them but to invest now, if you invest now you will make profit for sure this year.

Thats what Im doing also,i keep on buying whenever i have free funds to disposed.Hoping that we are all correct with our assumption that after the halving we are expecting it to raise further. Wink

Some of us here are investing in altcoin also,what altcoin are expected to bounce back this year? thnx
legendary
Activity: 2982
Merit: 1485
February 23, 2016, 06:43:56 PM
I'm using the same strategy since October 2015. I didn't sell any coins since then and while I hold my Bitcoin stash I try to accumulate more coins every month. I think it's not a wise idea to sell at these prices, if you don't desperately need cash money.
Activity: 210
Merit: 100
February 23, 2016, 06:01:53 PM
You should not sell any coins these days, the bitcoin is getting back up and it will from now only be raising most of the times plus the halving is also coming.

I think its good to just not sell them but to invest now, if you invest now you will make profit for sure this year.

Yes, the best decision is to hold at a moment and not to sell a single penny out of it, price is stable at a moment but would go much higher after the halving.
Activity: 546
February 23, 2016, 02:17:07 PM

Activity: 448
February 23, 2016, 01:40:28 PM
That is very smart. It is stupid of you are going to sell it now. There is no reason to sell it, or you must be in emergency.
But it is much smarter to sell your coins in the future. You can now see that the value is now rising slowly.
February 23, 2016, 08:15:33 AM
Hoarding bitcoins FTW!

i prefer to spend them instead of fiat if i need to, the majority instead are in hold mode , but there is no need to hold 100% of your coins

I do the same as you. I hold most of the mined coins. I use some to pay my purchase from online shops.
legendary
Activity: 3248
Merit: 1070
February 23, 2016, 07:38:09 AM
Hoarding bitcoins FTW!

i prefer to spend them instead of fiat if i need to, the majority instead are in hold mode , but there is no need to hold 100% of your coins
Activity: 546
February 23, 2016, 06:49:12 AM
If you are not gonna sell any coin than you are really smart. The value now is very low and I think that will rise up later.
I hope later that many people will use Bitcoin and that the most people are very happy with Bitcoin.

Not really very low, actually this time is a good time also to sell coins, but it would be wiser to just keep it and wait a little more so you could profit bigger than what you may profit today..  Smiley
It's probably a good idea to just do some day trading for right now, that's probably the easiest method to make some money.

I can't really speak for what is going to happen in the future, but it looks bright for investors right now.

You are right, and you should hold some bitcoins for in the future, because you want to gain profit in the future but also now so you should trade and hold some bitcoins to make this possible in the future.
I think its one of the best ways to do it, you can than still have money for now and maybe profit for in the future.
Activity: 154
February 23, 2016, 06:30:06 AM
I am very curious of the price bitcoin will have after the halving...
Everybody is talking about it like it's the next revolution.
The thing is that the halving is a known fact, everybody knows it will happen so everyone should have anticipated it and thus prices should not change a lot in the short term.  Huh

That's true but it might go higher a bit after halving and it will be higher then present's rate, it might not reach the moon but we can expect some profits after the halving.

yeah thats for sure. prices will move up a bit, but i doubt whether it crosses the 600 barrier,who know, anything can happen,two months back i thought it will consolidate around 560 to 600 but then it went down, i am finding it difficult to understand how to predict the move  Huh
legendary
Activity: 2688
Merit: 1065
Undeads.com - P2E Runner Game
February 23, 2016, 05:22:17 AM
Price dips today @ $20. Time to buy that fucking dip.

No sense of making some sells today. Will wait for another low for this day to set my another buy order target.
Activity: 778
February 23, 2016, 04:49:55 AM
If you are not gonna sell any coin than you are really smart. The value now is very low and I think that will rise up later.
I hope later that many people will use Bitcoin and that the most people are very happy with Bitcoin.

Not really very low, actually this time is a good time also to sell coins, but it would be wiser to just keep it and wait a little more so you could profit bigger than what you may profit today..  Smiley

yeah but I think today is better day for sell our coin, at a moment. actually today it's worth have been too increased, I am watching it's value every day. I am comparing as few week today its worth too so i am going to sell my all coin and going to make more profit and enjoy.
That is very smart to do that. I think that is the best option now for this moment. The value is now quite low.
It is better to invest now that is the best way to earn some money. You can sell it later if the value is high.
Activity: 2
Merit: 0
February 22, 2016, 03:54:13 PM
Hoarding bitcoins FTW!
February 22, 2016, 03:49:28 PM

If you are looking for a short term profit then this is the right time to sell bitcoin if you plan to buy again when the price goes down. I am holding my bitcoins i am not gonna repeat same mistake which i did in december

I do not think the bitcoin price will not drop below the $400 mark for long period. So it is not good time to sell.
Activity: 623
Merit: 262
February 21, 2016, 02:32:22 PM

If you are looking for a short term profit then this is the right time to sell bitcoin if you plan to buy again when the price goes down. I am holding my bitcoins i am not gonna repeat same mistake which i did in december
legendary
Activity: 2030
Merit: 1030
Privacy is always important
February 21, 2016, 02:14:05 PM
If you don't sell your coins you can't make a profit with your money. So its better to sell it when the price is high.. And buy again if the price is low.. So that you can make profit every time the price is high.. If just hold it for a long term you are just wasting your time you can 't make lots of profit if you just holding it. Be smart just sell it when the price is high..
Activity: 826
Merit: 1000
February 21, 2016, 01:31:59 PM
I really cannot understand when to sell and buy bitcoins. Its volatility is too high.

If it was easy then everyone would be making large amounts of btc.
The fact that it is not easy and volatile I find most exciting. You can get an idea of where the market is going after spending a couple of years following it.
There is always trends going on and there will always be a few $ to make selling.
The only time I sell is when I think we have no more upwards momentum, I never sell when we're dropping.
Activity: 32
Merit: 0
February 21, 2016, 01:17:56 PM
Me neither, it would be stupid to sell your bitcoins right now, the halving is coming and there will come a price jump so the bitcoin will rise to a high amount.
I think we just need to wait and be patient till the bitcoin will rise, do not sell them do the opposite hold them so you can make profit!
Who knows?
Maybe this is highest price for this year?

We could see dump after  Block 1/2?
Activity: 196
fastdice.com The Worlds Fastest Bitcoin Dice
February 21, 2016, 12:58:11 PM
Me neither, it would be stupid to sell your bitcoins right now, the halving is coming and there will come a price jump so the bitcoin will rise to a high amount.
I think we just need to wait and be patient till the bitcoin will rise, do not sell them do the opposite hold them so you can make profit!
Pages:
Jump to: