Pages:
Author

Topic: I'm not gonna sell any coin. - page 88. (Read 132683 times)

tyz
legendary
Activity: 3360
Merit: 1533
February 21, 2016, 12:56:46 PM
You should leave the day and short-term trading of Bitcoin to professionals and people which have the tools, knowledge and money.
If you believe in Bitcoin long-term then you should find a good point to buy and hold them. It is very likely this way to make gain instead of trading short timeframes.

I really cannot understand when to sell and buy bitcoins. Its volatility is too high.
Activity: 140
Merit: 100
★YoBit.Net★ 350+ Coins Exchange & Dice
February 21, 2016, 12:49:34 PM
I really cannot understand when to sell and buy bitcoins. Its volatility is too high.

Just store some bitcoin when the halving period is near because the price might rose due to halved rewards of miners that will decrease the supply of bitcoins and the price of bitcoin will depende also on demand of people who want to buy it.

Then buy bitcoin after 3+ months after the halving period because it might decrease because the halved rewards was already common.
Activity: 182
February 21, 2016, 12:47:21 PM
If you are not gonna sell any coin than you are really smart. The value now is very low and I think that will rise up later.
I hope later that many people will use Bitcoin and that the most people are very happy with Bitcoin.

Not really very low, actually this time is a good time also to sell coins, but it would be wiser to just keep it and wait a little more so you could profit bigger than what you may profit today..  Smiley

yeah but I think today is better day for sell our coin, at a moment. actually today it's worth have been too increased, I am watching it's value every day. I am comparing as few week today its worth too so i am going to sell my all coin and going to make more profit and enjoy.
Activity: 533
Merit: 251
Streamity Decentralized cryptocurrency exchange
February 21, 2016, 12:27:37 PM
Activity: 252
Merit: 250
February 21, 2016, 11:02:20 AM
If you are not gonna sell any coin than you are really smart. The value now is very low and I think that will rise up later.
I hope later that many people will use Bitcoin and that the most people are very happy with Bitcoin.

Not really very low, actually this time is a good time also to sell coins, but it would be wiser to just keep it and wait a little more so you could profit bigger than what you may profit today..  Smiley
It's probably a good idea to just do some day trading for right now, that's probably the easiest method to make some money.

I can't really speak for what is going to happen in the future, but it looks bright for investors right now.

It is difficult to make profit for most people, in the end, most of us will lose money as we pay the exchanges.
legendary
Activity: 1218
Merit: 1007
February 21, 2016, 01:30:02 AM

It's probably a good idea to just do some day trading for right now, that's probably the easiest method to make some money.

I can't really speak for what is going to happen in the future, but it looks bright for investors right now.
global moderator
Activity: 2324
Merit: 1179
While my guitar gently weeps!!!
February 21, 2016, 12:53:41 AM

legendary
Activity: 2688
Merit: 1065
Undeads.com - P2E Runner Game
February 20, 2016, 10:15:52 AM
The speculation of the increase in bitcoin price today really helps on how the bulls perform. Even the expected price increase due to halving itself will not happen, the price will still increase before that because of people's belief.
Activity: 205
February 20, 2016, 10:08:24 AM
It's not the right moment.
Consensus was just reached, price is going to go only upward!

Yeah, holding at a moment is the best thing to do with your bitcoins, expecting a major pump after halving, so holding for next couple of months and will sell after the halving occurs.
Activity: 476
Merit: 252
February 20, 2016, 09:10:21 AM
It's not the right moment.
Consensus was just reached, price is going to go only upward!
Activity: 1246
Merit: 116
February 20, 2016, 09:05:20 AM
I am very curious of the price bitcoin will have after the halving...
Everybody is talking about it like it's the next revolution.
The thing is that the halving is a known fact, everybody knows it will happen so everyone should have anticipated it and thus prices should not change a lot in the short term.  Huh

That's true but it might go higher a bit after halving and it will be higher then present's rate, it might not reach the moon but we can expect some profits after the halving.
Activity: 616
Merit: 503
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!
February 20, 2016, 06:40:17 AM
I am very curious of the price bitcoin will have after the halving...
Everybody is talking about it like it's the next revolution.
The thing is that the halving is a known fact, everybody knows it will happen so everyone should have anticipated it and thus prices should not change a lot in the short term.  Huh
February 20, 2016, 04:47:30 AM

for now the price is high enough dude. about $ 420, was higher than two weeks ago, about $ 380
but if you want to be patient for a few months. or for one year, maybe you can make a profit that much, halving imminent

Even the price has risen 10% from a week ago, it is still very low price compared to the price after halving.
Activity: 490
Merit: 500
February 19, 2016, 07:37:20 AM

for now the price is high enough dude. about $ 420, was higher than two weeks ago, about $ 380
but if you want to be patient for a few months. or for one year, maybe you can make a profit that much, halving imminent
Activity: 224
February 19, 2016, 06:35:23 AM
That is a good idea. The value is now quite low. I hope later that it will be more worth later. And the value is now low.
If you wait a little longer than there will be a chance that you can have some profit in the future.

Indeed, its good to hold your bitcoins  on this point because the halving is also coming.
If you be patient for a long term you will make money for sure, just hold your bitcoins!
Activity: 714
February 19, 2016, 05:31:43 AM
That is a good idea. The value is now quite low. I hope later that it will be more worth later. And the value is now low.
If you wait a little longer than there will be a chance that you can have some profit in the future.
February 19, 2016, 03:54:37 AM

The price is just consolidating in the $400 rang. After the consolidation, the price will rise quite a lot.
Activity: 476
February 18, 2016, 04:16:28 PM
Most people won't sell, I'm also not selling my bitcoins but you never know what will happen with the bitcoin.
It can be possible that the market will collapse and we all will lose profit because the bitcoin is pretty unstable of course.
Activity: 896
Merit: 1000
Live Stars - Adult Streaming Platform
February 18, 2016, 02:46:18 PM
You must look at what is going to happen. If you know see that the value is going to fall than you must sell it.
If you see that the value will rise for a long time than you must hold you coins. But it is hard to predict for what is going to happen.
Activity: 714
February 18, 2016, 10:05:34 AM
Pages:
Jump to: