Pages:
Author

Topic: I’m out - page 13. (Read 1248 times)

Activity: 406
Merit: 100
March 19, 2018, 12:32:06 PM
Everyone must have their own decisions, if you want to get out now, that's your decision, but I'll stay here and hold all my assets, because I'm sure the bad situation as it is now, is about to end, bitcoin will recover and the situation will return to normal.
Activity: 211
Santa Coin
March 19, 2018, 12:31:16 PM
I had a blood clot on my brain in late January and stroked out.By the time I got out of hospitals rehab a month later I’m seeing 85% losses, with no end in site. I can’t ride this rollercoaster any lower. I’ll be happy to escape with some profitslosses now rather than ending up underwater. Good luck to all.
FYP, and seriously that is really crappy that happened to you. But I don't think everything will go to zero, some of your holdings would surely have gone back up. Look at today for example, there was a nice bounce and it could be the beginning of something bigger.
Activity: 476
Merit: 124
March 19, 2018, 12:21:25 PM
We respect your decision to get out of this wild roller coaster ride in crypto. Health is much important than investments. If it's causing you too much stress, your decision to leave cryptoverse is the right decision for you. I just hope you learned your lesson well, and once you have decided to come back in the future, your experience from your mistake will become your advantage. Good luck to you and your health, man.
Activity: 532
Merit: 101
March 19, 2018, 12:17:20 PM
I had a blood clot on my brain in late January and stroked out.By the time I got out of hospitals rehab a month later I’m seeing 85% losses, with no end in site. I can’t ride this rollercoaster any lower. I’ll be happy to escape with some profits now rather than ending up underwater. Good luck to all.
Have you had such big health problems because of crypto currency? If this is the case, then it is really better for you to change the type of activity and find some quiet occupation.
Activity: 112
Merit: 0
March 19, 2018, 12:12:57 PM
You do it right! Investments are not for the weak, believe me, there are no places for hlupik. A patient and resourceful person is seen. I myself have -70% of all assets and I do not care about these tactical prices, and invested for 2-5 years ahead. Burn out those who hope to wake up as a millionaire, remember!
Activity: 154
March 19, 2018, 12:04:14 PM
I had a blood clot on my brain in late January and stroked out.By the time I got out of hospitals rehab a month later I’m seeing 85% losses, with no end in site. I can’t ride this rollercoaster any lower. I’ll be happy to escape with some profits now rather than ending up underwater. Good luck to all.

It's not good idea to leave now Smiley
Activity: 280
Merit: 10
March 19, 2018, 11:59:34 AM
It is up to you. It is fine to take your decisions anyhow you like to. I personally think that there is no such thing as loss as long as you are not selling at low price
Activity: 285
March 19, 2018, 11:58:34 AM
So you are going to follow the Buy high sell low methodology? Now when the markets are at rock bottom you are going to sell? Didn't you realize before investing in crypto markets that bitcoin can crash any time as it was in a bull phase? You already lost most of your investment, why not wait some time to at least sell at break even point.
Activity: 168
March 19, 2018, 11:46:17 AM
You are now under recovery. So your decision is the best thing to do as of now. Seeing the market prices of altcoins and bitcoin can add some stress to you that can make you more sick or severe sickness to your entire health system. If you become healthy again, recovered strength, and gaining some power and new inspiration to move and face the risky world of crypto, I think better to go back in this world again to try once again your good luck. You can have more chances to earn more while you are strong. Good luck too.
Activity: 279
Merit: 11
March 19, 2018, 11:38:59 AM

its always happening in this crypto currency market that down fall price and a few months the price will rise up again and you will see the good profit is in your hands so keep holding your token to earn a lot..
Activity: 1302
Merit: 25
March 19, 2018, 11:23:26 AM
The market is recovering in gradual mode. I guess op will be getting excited by now. The market goes up and down, front and back, this we have to understand.
Activity: 441
Merit: 250
March 19, 2018, 10:52:35 AM
Don't get so much demoralized. if you're an old market  player, you must be knowing this for sure that crypto market is subject to fluctuations and these are the normal part of this market. So you can never be sure of the next move of the market.

So just stay calm n composed instead of getting this much anxious n worried about the market.

You'll soon see better market conditions that may help you regain confidence in the crypto market.
Activity: 434
March 19, 2018, 10:46:26 AM
Safe journey you are going already with a huge bag of profit,other wise you will not leave so quick.we are still here to make our own profit not leaving so soon,good luck to you  and your huge profit.
Activity: 314
March 19, 2018, 10:45:17 AM
this is the world of cryptocurrency, the price can go up and down anytime. before we enter this world should we know the risk of our investment in Bitcoin. hopefully the price of Bitcoin back up, and we all do not lose.success for all.
Activity: 420
March 19, 2018, 10:40:10 AM

Sometimes, It is so hard to decide. But if that will make you so free from thinking so much above your expectations in bitcoin then just go on with your decision to quit. It is better than you get some illness than to gain profit.  But if you think that you can manage yourself enough stilll you can come back anytime  you want. If this is not really your destiny to join bitcoin, it  is really not meant for you. I have known somebody who quitted from Bitcoin and doing other business to gain more profit like frozen food dealer. She is more successful
into it.
Activity: 88
March 19, 2018, 10:03:19 AM
You're obviously going through a rough time and I'm sorry about that. The fact that you're seeing so much losses does not mean you will never recover. Just hold on to your coins
Activity: 90
March 19, 2018, 07:42:27 AM
Yes, and do it, I generally decided to leave everything and go to the offices only after the news about the growth of the market.
Activity: 132
March 18, 2018, 04:00:12 PM
greetings to all the people at such a precarious moment we are certainly very difficult to make a choice if we are wrong to be a boomerang for ourselves so you do not have to worry because there is still a new commander and will make us sure what we do today so stepping strictly and dare to risk neglecting the negative because it can hinder our journey to become king.
Activity: 235
Merit: 11
March 18, 2018, 03:55:50 PM
So sorry to hear that. I hope your health in fine condition now. And about the quitting, it's true BTC is giving a very hard time these days. But I don't think you should quit now. You've already lost some, it might sounds good to take what you can and keeping your cloths on rather than risking up a bit more and lose your cloths. But I think you should hold on a little longer. Since it's a roller-coaster it would definitely rise again, sooner than you know. At least make it up to 100% then leave.
legendary
Activity: 2366
Merit: 1206
March 18, 2018, 03:48:53 PM
Don't lose hope mate you are really new in cryptocurrencies, well if you are still holding of your coins the 85% of your losses will be lessened after all coins are bouncing back in the market. Be calm and just hold on, just keep in touch with this forum to gather some news and updates there are some issues regarding this price decrease.
Stay close then you will recover what you have lost, be patience.
Pages:
Jump to: