Pages:
Author

Topic: I’m out - page 15. (Read 1248 times)

Activity: 196
Merit: 1
March 18, 2018, 02:29:39 PM
You don't have anything else to do after your daily routine on your rehab sessions so why quit, you can just stay on the forum and tune in do some bounty hunting while lying on the bed, atleast you can earn and you have something to use on the hospital bills.
Activity: 570
Merit: 504
March 18, 2018, 02:23:49 PM
What does your alleged medical condition have to do with bitcoin?
You are cashing out because you are dying?
So do you want suggestions on what to spend your money on?
Cars? Women?
What do you need from the bitcoin forum?
Or are you just trolling with doomsday news to talk bad about bitcoin?

Trolling bad news to drive prices low for the big boys to buy more before it goes up again?
Activity: 32
Merit: 0
March 18, 2018, 02:20:22 PM
hope you dont guet any stroke wend BTC goes to the moon  Wink
Activity: 826
Merit: 104
March 18, 2018, 02:12:48 PM
just hold on.you dont know what will come soon.price will rise again.
Activity: 99
March 18, 2018, 02:10:39 PM
I think you take the worng road.Out from the bitcoin crypto currency or bitcoin coumunity you will miss the chance of earn profite from crypto currency investment.YOu know bitcoin is the best crypto currency in the world.It just dumped now,but i think it will pumped very soon.Because bitcoin price change every time.So don't be panic.Stay with bitcoin.
Activity: 401
Merit: 108
March 18, 2018, 02:10:16 PM
I had a blood clot on my brain in late January and stroked out.By the time I got out of hospitals rehab a month later I’m seeing 85% losses, with no end in site. I can’t ride this rollercoaster any lower. I’ll be happy to escape with some profits now rather than ending up underwater. Good luck to all.

Just follow your heart. Do what exactly your heart is saying. No one can predict BTC price any more.  

Whoever saying that bitcoin will raise again, can be proven wrong. All predictions failed so far. Bitcoin is just doing it's own trend without giving dammm to any prediction.  As soon as people think the down trend is over the next day it drops even faster! There were so many good news such as USA and Russia going easy on crypto. This news should have taken btc price to moon but instead BTC price is just falling like free fall!

The bottom line is, no one can predict bitcoin price any more. All pas trends failed this time. Yes the price can go back to $15k within couple of months but again it can go back to $3k as well.

Good luck with your decision.
Activity: 238
Merit: 38
March 18, 2018, 02:06:43 PM
I had a blood clot on my brain in late January and stroked out.By the time I got out of hospitals rehab a month later I’m seeing 85% losses, with no end in site. I can’t ride this rollercoaster any lower. I’ll be happy to escape with some profits now rather than ending up underwater. Good luck to all.

There is a reason why you see people say that this is high risk investment and to only invest money that you can afford to lose. You only lose your money if you sell. Knowing your health situation best is to buy and not look at the prices because looking at them can be stressful. Wish you luck with your decision tho, I am riding that roller coaster until I don't use all my cryptocurrency on things.
Activity: 224
Merit: 9
March 18, 2018, 02:02:14 PM
Thank you, good luck also to you.
Said that, i disagree when i hear someone sell in loss. If you sell in loss means that or you bought with no sense at random price, or you wanted fast and easy money.
I'm sad for everyone selling in loss, but sadly they will be the one that will buy from good traders within some months from now.
Activity: 167
March 18, 2018, 02:02:11 PM
Stay tune , the market will soon pickup , big players are on board now
Quitting can never be a solution. It is the work of cowards and losers. Rather controlling temper and having patience until success is the work of brave hearts. Fortune favors the brave. So, those who will hold patiently will br the final winner in the long run.
Activity: 75
March 18, 2018, 01:58:28 PM
Stay tune , the market will soon pickup , big players are on board now
Activity: 16
March 18, 2018, 01:54:20 PM
Pages:
Jump to: