Pages:
Author

Topic: I’m out - page 2. (Read 1248 times)

Activity: 369
Merit: 106
April 10, 2018, 01:26:22 PM
I had a blood clot on my brain in late January and stroked out.By the time I got out of hospitals rehab a month later I’m seeing 85% losses, with no end in site. I can’t ride this rollercoaster any lower. I’ll be happy to escape with some profits now rather than ending up underwater. Good luck to all.
so you're gonna give up now? no one can forbid or force someone to sell all of its assets. all options are in your hands
Activity: 93
Merit: 10
April 10, 2018, 01:21:47 PM
Hope you'll do well!
Activity: 532
Merit: 250
April 10, 2018, 01:20:59 PM
I had a blood clot on my brain in late January and stroked out.By the time I got out of hospitals rehab a month later I’m seeing 85% losses, with no end in site. I can’t ride this rollercoaster any lower. I’ll be happy to escape with some profits now rather than ending up underwater. Good luck to all.
out of crypto is not the best choice, you will regret leaving it, but maybe that's your best choice for your health, playing in crypto requires health psychology and mental immunity
Activity: 308
Merit: 100
April 10, 2018, 01:19:31 PM
It's ok sir, our life sometimes are very gruff.If your financially needy after this accident then there is no comments,because its the matter if life. But if its not a quick nessossary then its good to wait a bit more because bitcoin progressing now very slowly.It will deffenetly make up this crisis but they need some time.
Activity: 532
Merit: 13
April 10, 2018, 01:03:35 PM
In the past I invested in shares with money I could not afford to lose. Overall I made profit but in some cases I lost. Bitcoin for me is different. I used spare earnings from internet sites that does not matter. I first bought into bitcoin at $800 so have no problem. Everyone must do what is best for them.
Activity: 462
Merit: 102
April 10, 2018, 12:46:03 PM

Thanks mate. I do hope you have your speediest recovery. It's not worth trying anymore once you know death is near. Might as wel recirculate the bitcoins back to the blockchain and use the money for your recovery. I hope you live and get back on your feet and reinvest with bitcoins.
Activity: 126
Merit: 0
April 10, 2018, 12:39:36 PM
beliefs that make people afraid to face challenges Many failures and choose to live honestly in this life because people do not realize how close they are to success
Activity: 623
Merit: 362
April 09, 2018, 12:30:23 PM
 You know what mate, in life we can't even know what will happen In our next second,minute, hour, days, or years, so that best decision must be made through but somehow we are vulnerable of all trials as a human. It's like crypto currency, it proves itself or idea not just in a second, hours, minute, days, but it has taken years to make it's life valuable, However, fluctuation currently is in the state of quitting or not, but let's not be in state of mind that we're just going to say goodbye with just a problem where many people believe that it will be very valuable again in the right time.
Activity: 1305
Merit: 511
April 09, 2018, 12:28:58 PM
I would like to play the  roller coaster .To get some profit at the upper end,you should some bitcoin with some Patience.
Now the bitcoin price is fluctuates to lower end due to the fear in the  market.
Activity: 238
Merit: 101
April 09, 2018, 12:02:56 PM
If you cannot handle the swings, it might be a good decision to quit the coin business. It is not for the faint-hearted and even though there are risks, there are also huge possible rewards. I wish you all the best with your decision.

To everyone else: Only invest money, you can afford to lose.
Activity: 770
Merit: 253
April 09, 2018, 12:00:10 PM
Health is really wealth, some people are having a hard time controlling their emotions when the market is going down so what we should do is to chill relax and find some motivations so we could not give up, I lose half of my investment too but I remain here and still believing that one day I will be familiar in crypto.
Activity: 994
Merit: 544
April 09, 2018, 11:58:36 AM

Every situation is different, so I can't oppose your stance. I totally understand people who are dealing with health issues needing to pull out for financial or psychological reasons. I don't think cryptocurrencies are for everyone. Good luck.

In line with your statement since the author have a special case or an emergency situation then it is reasonable for him to go out of btc and sell them all. The hospitals and pharmacy's are not accepting bitcoin thus he really needs to  pay his bills and buy some medicine. But, if he is wise he should left some btc behind in preparation for the future.
Activity: 85
Merit: 1
April 09, 2018, 11:54:59 AM
I totally understand that he just wants to save the remainder of his funds, but with an 85% loss, I would rather just sit tight and forget about my investment while playing with other assets instead.
Activity: 504
Merit: 101
April 09, 2018, 11:50:20 AM

Best move, brother. Sellout rather than wilter and die. Good call in selling your bitcoins to pay for hospital bills. I would do the same if I really needed the money. No compromise for health so I commend you for selling your bitcoins. No judgement here and wish you well.
Good decision to him, not everybody are really having a happy ending here if we are seeing that we are much affected with the price then it is better to find something that will make us happy rather than stressing out ourselves here all the time.
Activity: 462
April 09, 2018, 11:37:30 AM

Best move, brother. Sellout rather than wilter and die. Good call in selling your bitcoins to pay for hospital bills. I would do the same if I really needed the money. No compromise for health so I commend you for selling your bitcoins. No judgement here and wish you well.
Activity: 196
April 09, 2018, 05:02:39 AM
When you participate in bitcoin, you should be patient waiting for the opportunity to grasp and do not end, I believe the magic will come to you. to day you should dont out. future will be better.
Activity: 93
Merit: 2
April 09, 2018, 04:22:40 AM
Why, what's the reason and why you're not happy with what you're doing If you have no reason to go outWe are all different and that's why it's impossible. However, everything will be restored soon. You need a little more patience.

Im honestly not sure that it will be back to recent levels soon. If you look at the intressed for bitcoin on the market, the fresh blood, and also if you compare this downswing with what happen when bitcoin "mooned" for the first time back in 2014, i think we still have ways to go. It will come back but i dont see it as being "soon".
Activity: 686
Merit: 277
April 09, 2018, 04:19:29 AM
I think giving up never win on this game. Maybe you just too much focus on the one coin. Because that way your brain will be panic and telling you sell it. So i suggest dont focus on one currency to avoid that. But if that your decision no one can force you
It does not shock me anymore when people give up on bitcoin or this digital market because after looking at the digital market for years now and people panicking out, I have got this thing in my mind that staying here is a very difficult task. It needs loads of patience and deep understanding of the nature of crypto coins. Big rewards do not come that easy as they seem to be.
Activity: 114
April 08, 2018, 05:48:51 AM
Why, what's the reason and why you're not happy with what you're doing If you have no reason to go outWe are all different and that's why it's impossible. However, everything will be restored soon. You need a little more patience.
Activity: 490
April 08, 2018, 05:26:51 AM
since there are constant falls and ups on the cryptocurrency market, and you need patience and strong nerves, it's a pity that someone has to sell with a loss, perhaps there is a big need for money at the time when the market is in red.
Pages:
Jump to: