Pages:
Author

Topic: I'm so happy this is happening! - page 2. (Read 1562 times)

Activity: 462
Merit: 252
April 11, 2018, 06:12:19 PM
what we are experiencing is simply bitcoins getting everything in order for the next big jump , governments the world over are putting structures in place , working out the kinks and that is why the price has suddenly "stabilized" because every one is more concerned with the legislation right now, in short order "regular " trading will resume.
Activity: 574
Merit: 250
April 11, 2018, 05:22:33 PM
Because it create an avenue for people to invest more and if you take advantage of it you will make huge profit when the price skyrocket.
Activity: 69
Merit: 0
April 11, 2018, 03:17:15 PM
You dont know the consequence of newbie runouts. If prolonged newbie vacancy occurs here btc society will be endangered
Activity: 35
April 08, 2018, 10:06:07 PM
The noobs who came and go took their profit part and smoothen our destinations too Smiley
Activity: 650
Merit: 100
Financial aid for users: https://bit.ly/2SMY8gi
April 07, 2018, 09:36:22 AM
I always kind of hoped that one day all the fair weather fans would start to wander off. The folks would lose interest and forget why Bitcoin got to where it is today. It blew up so fast that I worried I'd never be able to acquire Bitcoin but it seems a miracle has happened. Everyone in this space now has no idea what the point even is!

Smiley It's terrific, before Bitcoin hits 100k and eventually a million a whole new wave of noobs are coming and going driving the price back up and then eventually leaving. You guys know this exact thing already happened right? The people that get Bitcoin keep stock piling, everyone else loses interest time passes and it explodes up again.

Anyway, thanks to everyone that contributed to bring the price down. I truly appreciate it and it was good having you around for a while. Smiley
While you were so grateful of the lowered value of bitcoin and anyone outhere who wants to take advantage of the price fall of bitcoin,giving chances to those bitcoiners that has less capital to start holding it,some of holders were already panicking on this continous price drops.If it will continue to fall in the next few months most probably they would dump their coins as soon as possible to cut their losses.Investing in bitcoin requires courage to keep on holding even if price falls,even if there were risk involve in investing cryptocurrency it will give us more profit in the near future because as times goes by the cryptocommunity could create something big,huge opportunity created for all adoptors of bitcoins and other cryptos.
Activity: 278
Merit: 100
April 07, 2018, 08:53:07 AM
For now, it is too much opportunity to the person who didn't quit by loses.  They go to buy more bitcoin because when the price go up they get a lot of profit.  I also hold the money but sometimes i need some that's why i regret because i hope also that it could be pump again like before.

I also believe that bitcoin could not be died because there are a lot of investor in bitcoin.

Almost 5% only who know about bitcoin for now that's why there are a lot of miracle happen.
Activity: 952
Merit: 503
April 07, 2018, 08:44:48 AM
I have only one year since I am into the cryptocurrency world and the first thing I have to learn is to have patience. For sure holding bitcoin is one thing we will be happy for doing it
Patience is the key to success rather earning big profits with the help of bitcoin. It is good as a long term investment. The longer you will hold your coins, the bigger will be the profits. Now it is totally up to you whether you want to make small amount out of it or become rich once and for all. However, there is no doubt in one thing and that is bitcoin has a bright future and can make people millionaire.
Activity: 123
Merit: 1
BLOCKCHAIN BASED REIT
April 06, 2018, 06:18:02 AM
I'm also happy because the bitcoin price has started to fall so I can buy bitcoin at a cheaper price. But what if bitcoin prices do not rise anymore and go down? I think this is unpredictable.
Activity: 126
April 06, 2018, 06:09:35 AM
Some people are frightened and panicked about the current price correction, such moments should be used even when the price is low.
What needs to be remembered is the yearly development of a very strong value increase not because of bad news and then we are prepared to lose money after buying it.
Activity: 504
Merit: 102
April 06, 2018, 06:05:02 AM
I always kind of hoped that one day all the fair weather fans would start to wander off. The folks would lose interest and forget why Bitcoin got to where it is today. It blew up so fast that I worried I'd never be able to acquire Bitcoin but it seems a miracle has happened. Everyone in this space now has no idea what the point even is!

Smiley It's terrific, before Bitcoin hits 100k and eventually a million a whole new wave of noobs are coming and going driving the price back up and then eventually leaving. You guys know this exact thing already happened right? The people that get Bitcoin keep stock piling, everyone else loses interest time passes and it explodes up again.

Anyway, thanks to everyone that contributed to bring the price down. I truly appreciate it and it was good having you around for a while. Smiley

I truly agree with you there, brother! Those kind of noobs are making the market to go up and they only decided to enter when everybody is hyping it. And eventually it will.
Activity: 448
Merit: 122
April 06, 2018, 06:01:23 AM
That is the volatility in the bitcoin market, and the chart correction mode of controlling the market and giving new investors chance of coming inboard to the market. And since bitcoin operate on the economic law of demands and supply once the demands go high the price will also go up too.
Activity: 162
April 06, 2018, 05:51:51 AM
I'm also happy becouse there are people expecting that bitcoin will hit at 100k, and hope it will happen. This time it's good to buy bitcoin and hold it, and don't mind it for a while. I'm sure it will blow your mind when bitcoin going to pump up again, and make your capital 3x it's value or more.
Activity: 54
April 06, 2018, 05:46:10 AM
It is a good time to buy Bitcoin and Altcoin again, thanks to dumpers.
 Wink

yes both bitcoin and alt coins are at low values now and i feel corrections are healthy to the crypto :-)
Activity: 182
Merit: 10
April 06, 2018, 05:37:46 AM
I have only one year since I am into the cryptocurrency world and the first thing I have to learn is to have patience. For sure holding bitcoin is one thing we will be happy for doing it
Activity: 434
Merit: 101
April 06, 2018, 05:31:18 AM
For every thing there is a life span and for bitcoin the crypto market is down because of many things and the bad things happen some time for good things and the bitcoin price is good now because of so many people are involved in this currency and the price fall for a good reasons most of the people are now get investors of this currency and no one know how really great bitcoin is.
Activity: 144
April 06, 2018, 05:18:25 AM
It is highly recommended for those who have knowledge about investing and enough capital to buy some Bitcoin. Better to buy Bitcoin now, while the price is not too high. But I'm sure my prediction is not slipping. A few months to hold Bitcoin surely will get higher profits.
Activity: 224
Merit: 10
April 06, 2018, 04:54:55 AM

I like this approach to business, at a time when everyone is crying about the fact that BTC is falling, there are people who see this as an opportunity. I consider this approach to be the only correct one.
 Because there is a lot of bad news and give in to them with a pessimistic approach very easily.
Activity: 700
Merit: 500
April 06, 2018, 03:39:14 AM
The price drop and the bear market is always an opportunity to buy as much as you can and hold for the long run, you are getting cheap prices and a lot of deals on coins which would otherwise be expensive and you couldn't buy a lot but this market and it's low prices is giving everyone an opportunity and a chance to get onboard and actually try to make a lot of money from it.
Activity: 112
April 06, 2018, 02:55:43 AM
are you buying some as the price is cheaper?
Activity: 476
Merit: 108
April 05, 2018, 11:24:59 AM
I had one friend who thought it was too late to get on the bitcoin train but now he is on board now because of the price drop. I do believe btc will hit $100k in the future.
I think it is stoo much I can't imagine if BTC hit 100K how much the eth then? and other  active top coins? If ever it would reach that amount it takes times or several years to hit that price lot of correction happen and lot of experience trader gain profit and as usual weak hands and panic seller is always the losser.
Pages:
Jump to: