Pages:
Author

Topic: I'm very disappointed with myself. - page 32. (Read 12999 times)

Activity: 179
Merit: 0
August 09, 2018, 05:10:49 PM
this is an experience which we all have faced at some point. I think we never have to sell with a loss. do a good research before invest and if it's a good coin , just be patient till the profit
Activity: 154
August 09, 2018, 08:13:34 AM
You should not blame yourself. It's not your fault as well as the fault of the market. You're just unlucky. If you're regret selling early, why don't you wait for a long time? You will know if your decision is true or not?

Activity: 86
August 09, 2018, 07:03:35 AM
Oh sorry. I feel your pain. But please exercise more patience some other time. Trust me other opportunities would still come, just keep on going and stop complaining or blaming yourself. Let your mind be open to other good opportunities in altcoins which would be a great future potential ones even though they may require you to hodl for longer period say one to two years. It would worth it in the long run.
Activity: 161
Merit: 1
August 09, 2018, 07:01:53 AM
It is difficult to deal with while encountering that sort of circumstance. It is alright for a short time. You can get at some point your loses. It is critical to gain from your experience. The most imperative currently is to recapture your quality and return again in the track. Good fortunes my companion.
Activity: 336
Merit: 11
August 09, 2018, 07:00:16 AM
I am very disappointed with myself as well. I had oppurtunity to sell some shitcoins i have but i didnt. Now, i have big loss due not to sell those altcoins.
Activity: 196
Merit: 4
WPP ENERGY - BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN
August 09, 2018, 06:55:29 AM
I'm extremely depressed about my impatience and persistence.
I'm a stupid man. Fuck myself.
I bought the ETC when its price was 15$, i kept it for three months, including when it down at 9$, I still don't sell, because i believe it. And when ETC rise to 15$. I sold everything and waited it down $ 13 to buy more. But, fuck myself, the next day it rise to fucking 30$, Are you kidding me?
I bought 5000 XRP from May, i still believe it, I bought more yesterday, I bought when its price was 0,00001610sts, and when it down 0,00001558, i afraid BTC up, XRP down. So i sold everything. And... This morning I woke up with a sense of chest not say words.

This is my mistake, definitely like that. I can't blame anyone.
I told myself, "The market is still there. Nothing to hurry"
I don't complain, i post here just relieve stress. I didn't  tell anyone about this, including my wife.
Thank for listening.
hey, stop fucking yourself that much! Wink no profit can be done by self humiliation. this strategy of yours haven't worked so it's a chance to try a new one, now you know better
Activity: 39
August 09, 2018, 06:51:23 AM
Market has its psyche possess and unquestionably nobody can anticipate the market. I am certain each dynamic broker can associate with the end result for the operation. I have encounter circumstance like this. One must influence arrangement for each market to condition.
Activity: 107
Merit: 1
August 08, 2018, 05:49:37 AM
There is nowhere to make hasty decisions, especially if they involve money. The word "hasty" itself means "hasty" (not "fast").
Activity: 26
August 08, 2018, 05:15:44 AM
Stand up again!
No one will not get failure in his life.
Hope you will recovery soon]!
Activity: 308
Merit: 10
August 08, 2018, 05:09:44 AM
Such situations happen to everyone, do not hate yourself. I think everyone sold altcoins before the turn, or not at the peak.
Activity: 378
Merit: 100
August 08, 2018, 04:41:22 AM
Now, too, the falling market. Many who bought earlier, now willingly sell their coins to get out of these operations. I think the market will rise and rise again and again. Many Holders abandoned their work in order to earn money on the crypto currency. For them, this is not a very simple period.
Activity: 165
August 08, 2018, 04:32:52 AM
We invest in the encryption market and no single choice is correct. We all make mistakes. But the last thing I regret in the encryption market is that I should not sell my cryptocurrency too early. Because it has risen a lot in later prices.
Activity: 826
Merit: 281
August 08, 2018, 01:33:47 AM
very similar problem with me , to be honest, u should be a consistent before do it , if u want hold , hold , dont panic.
if u panic , this condition will come to you , and u will depressed because your action.
research everything about it first before you do it , dont trading with your emotional.
Activity: 176
August 07, 2018, 11:45:14 PM
I bought the ETC when its price was 15$, i kept it for three months, including when it down at 9$, I still don't sell, because i believe it. And when ETC rise to 15$. I sold everything and waited it down $ 13 to buy more. But, fuck myself, the next day it rise to fucking 30$, Are you kidding me?
I bought 5000 XRP from May, i still believe it, I bought more yesterday, I bought when its price was 0,00001610sts, and when it down 0,00001558, i afraid BTC up, XRP down. So i sold everything. And... This morning I woke up with a sense of chest not say words.

I don't complain, i post here just relieve stress. I didn't  tell anyone about this, including my wife.
Thank for listening.

Please let me know if you ever sell something again. Just kidding. It seems like you trade with your emotions and that makes you mistakes naturally. Try to be calm.
Activity: 112
August 07, 2018, 07:50:49 PM
be patient is the key, you have to be patient in dealing with market situations do not rush to sell coins. learn from your experience for the next investment.
Activity: 700
Merit: 110
August 07, 2018, 11:50:55 AM
I think many people had a similar situation ... I, too, at one time sold one coin very cheap ... about $ 100. If I did not do this, I would earn 16,000.. So, we understand you..
Activity: 86
August 07, 2018, 11:34:44 AM
Well, luckily, loss of money isn't the worst thing ever. Cryptocurrency has always been and will always be risky. That's why we should be emotionally prepared for such situations. Actually, such failure should be perceived as a lesson of patience. After all, it provides you with a possibility to learn on your own mistake.
Activity: 210
August 07, 2018, 09:36:33 AM

Thank for listening.

Dont blame yourself about it sometimes we cant blame ourselves for making a rush decision especially in this case...  The markets moves ups and down and we cant really predict it..  Dont blame yourself aboit this because that situation is common here..  We are all taking the risk of cryptocurrency there nothing to blame about it.. But surely someday we will made our best strategy here...  Just learn from tour experience and dont blame yourself too much because it is the end... Just continue working here...  Improve your patience and be a wise crypto users...
Activity: 266
Merit: 12
August 07, 2018, 09:32:25 AM
Almost everyone here must have made a mistake but look with that time you sell. I have the same experience i bought some altcoins and i sell them when the price was going down because I was afraid from loosing every thing. If we want to earn a little, we should not stop trying.
Activity: 67
August 07, 2018, 09:27:09 AM
Take advantage of these mistakes to make meaningful learning and use that learning to make your self-correction better. No one really can understand crypto but we can all adapt to what is offered.
Pages:
Jump to: