Pages:
Author

Topic: I'm very disappointed with myself. - page 30. (Read 12999 times)

Activity: 238
Merit: 1
August 12, 2018, 10:56:41 AM
I do not look at the fact that these regulators are many, because there is nothing wrong with that. There is true information, and there is a false one, you do not have to believe everything.  Wink Wink Smiley Smiley Wink
Activity: 616
Merit: 250
August 12, 2018, 10:38:32 AM
I am very much interested with this person the OP telling us what happened after this experience in December 2017. It is now August 2018 for chrissakes and we are still responding with our own anecdotes. I would instead wait for the OP to tell us what happened from then, did he continued crypto? Did he chickened out because of the experience? What?
Activity: 210
Merit: 0
August 12, 2018, 10:33:21 AM
It is a good experience mate, and next time if you have holding a good coin that has rarely potential, you should be holding it till and wait for its price to arrise.
Activity: 490
August 12, 2018, 10:05:00 AM
I'm extremely depressed about my impatience and persistence.
I'm a stupid man. Fuck myself.
I bought the ETC when its price was 15$, i kept it for three months, including when it down at 9$, I still don't sell, because i believe it. And when ETC rise to 15$. I sold everything and waited it down $ 13 to buy more. But, fuck myself, the next day it rise to fucking 30$, Are you kidding me?
I bought 5000 XRP from May, i still believe it, I bought more yesterday, I bought when its price was 0,00001610sts, and when it down 0,00001558, i afraid BTC up, XRP down. So i sold everything. And... This morning I woke up with a sense of chest not say words.

This is my mistake, definitely like that. I can't blame anyone.
I told myself, "The market is still there. Nothing to hurry"
I don't complain, i post here just relieve stress. I didn't  tell anyone about this, including my wife.
Thank for listening.
I think almost everyone has felt the same way and it's normal in crypto investment because the price of coins follows market demand, patience and good analysis will help you in dealing with such difficult situations and your mistake is that you make panic sales so you miss a lot of profit opportunities .
Activity: 126
August 12, 2018, 09:55:06 AM
The reason you are frustrated about yourself is that if you have failed then it is normal for everyone to fail at times but it is important that you take the failure of you or someone else to make you happy more experience
Activity: 320
Merit: 104
August 12, 2018, 09:52:45 AM
This is a big mistake, turning to oneself and accusing it all day or longer. I can say acceptance of past facts. You can't repay what happened. It's not easy to forget your regrets, but you should learn from your mistakes. A better regret will not help you enjoy life.
Activity: 602
Merit: 100
August 12, 2018, 09:49:29 AM
Now most are disappointed in the crypto market,especially who did not make a bounty,but simply invested,an ordinary person who does not have information,I can only wish to be patient,as soon there will be growth,wait.,and you will have a good mood
Activity: 658
Merit: 100
August 12, 2018, 09:46:49 AM
patience is key in this market you should know why you invest in such coin to be able of holding forever good luck with your future investment decision
Activity: 868
Merit: 106
August 12, 2018, 09:42:59 AM
event you experience is the description of the cryptocurrency, tonight the price is $ 1, the morning can be $ 10 or vice versa. Speculative prices like this need analysis and caution to try Cryptocurrency.
Activity: 266
”Decentralized Digital Billboards”
August 12, 2018, 09:04:39 AM
I am very disappointed by the fact that when she participates in the company she does not give any generosity, but simply says next time. You need only patience and you will succeed. Will be pleased with yourself.
Activity: 448
August 12, 2018, 08:45:47 AM
It was a mistake you made we all make mistakes and at some point we need to correct every mistake we have made and by doing that you just have to take a chill pill and a deep breath look before you leap take precaution so you dont make same mistakes again
Activity: 85
August 12, 2018, 08:35:54 AM
It was impossible to predict in what direction the price will go , I believe that it is not necessary to regret that you sold early
Activity: 308
Merit: 29
August 12, 2018, 07:55:02 AM
I bought the ETC when its price was 15$, i kept it for three months, including when it down at 9$, I still don't sell, because i believe it. And when ETC rise to 15$. I sold everything and waited it down $ 13 to buy more. But, fuck myself, the next day it rise to fucking 30$, Are you kidding me?
I bought 5000 XRP from May, i still believe it, I bought more yesterday, I bought when its price was 0,00001610sts, and when it down 0,00001558, i afraid BTC up, XRP down. So i sold everything. And... This morning I woke up with a sense of chest not say words.

I don't complain, i post here just relieve stress. I didn't  tell anyone about this, including my wife.
Thank for listening.

It's rather sad to realize the fail. I fully share your feeling. Let's try to make a list of so-called rules were born by our mistakes.
Activity: 108
August 12, 2018, 07:47:31 AM

Thank for listening.
well, you should not reproach yourself so much, because making mistakes in trading is normal, keep going
Activity: 22
August 12, 2018, 07:44:11 AM
Next time try to make any trading decisions only based on your own trading strategy. As I understand you don't use any strategy and just make panic selling
Yeah, this is very good advice. In order to use you own strategy though, you first need to come up with a strategy. It should include very clear rules about what to do when. The key to have consistent success in investing is to remove the emotions. When you follow rules, you have to ignore your emotions. Of course, when you trade emotionally you can have some success, but it is much more risky and unpredictable. I wish you better luck in the future!
Activity: 109
August 12, 2018, 07:43:46 AM
Learned from your mistake. Buy and hold because that is for a longterm. Our market now is unpredictable, we dont know when to rise and no one knows when it dip.
Activity: 392
Merit: 102
August 12, 2018, 07:40:25 AM
We all learn from mistakes. Crypto-trading is very difficult due to the extreme volatility of the currencies. The price is hard to predict and there are absolutely no guarantees that you'll earn profit. Draw conclusions and move on.
Activity: 384
Merit: 10
August 12, 2018, 07:39:18 AM
Next time try to make any trading decisions only based on your own trading strategy. As I understand you don't use any strategy and just make panic selling

As successful people, of course we have to think ahead, rest assured that if we fail today then we get a good lesson because it becomes the capital to be better in the future, there is always a chance to return profit because I am sure that there is nothing difficult .
Activity: 574
August 11, 2018, 10:13:30 AM
Activity: 560
Merit: 11
August 11, 2018, 09:46:05 AM
How many people here who have exactly the same, and I'm no exception. We need to understand that we have to lose at first, and then we will learn to earn.
Pages:
Jump to: