Pages:
Author

Topic: I'm very disappointed with myself. - page 29. (Read 12999 times)

Activity: 868
Merit: 333
August 12, 2018, 08:11:15 PM
I'm extremely depressed about my impatience and persistence.
I'm a stupid man. Fuck myself.
I bought the ETC when its price was 15$, i kept it for three months, including when it down at 9$, I still don't sell, because i believe it. And when ETC rise to 15$. I sold everything and waited it down $ 13 to buy more. But, fuck myself, the next day it rise to fucking 30$, Are you kidding me?
I bought 5000 XRP from May, i still believe it, I bought more yesterday, I bought when its price was 0,00001610sts, and when it down 0,00001558, i afraid BTC up, XRP down. So i sold everything. And... This morning I woke up with a sense of chest not say words.

This is my mistake, definitely like that. I can't blame anyone.
I told myself, "The market is still there. Nothing to hurry"
I don't complain, i post here just relieve stress. I didn't  tell anyone about this, including my wife.
Thank for listening.
hahaha, that's actually a normal experience for everyone in here, especially for beginners who actually have no enough experience about trading. dont be disappointed, at least you know now the things you should improve to yourself.
Activity: 112
Merit: 0
August 12, 2018, 07:49:00 PM
I think you should be because even with my few weeks of being here I have learnt that patience is key to success in crypto. Maybe, it's good you have realised it now.
Activity: 896
Merit: 108
August 12, 2018, 07:43:34 PM
Yes, that is so. Everyone must have experienced it. We must be grateful for whatever benefits we get. Don't be greedy. Think positively that there are still many opportunities, use past mistakes as lessons. Keep the spirit.
Activity: 1071
Merit: 500
August 12, 2018, 07:36:36 PM
Investing in this market is risky and guess future prices is almost impossible. I have experienced some bad experiences, i have also suffered money loss. I learned to gain with by time and experience.
Activity: 308
Merit: 2
August 12, 2018, 07:28:32 PM
I bought the ETC when its price was 15$, i kept it for three months, including when it down at 9$, I still don't sell, because i believe it. And when ETC rise to 15$. I sold everything and waited it down $ 13 to buy more. But, fuck myself, the next day it rise to fucking 30$, Are you kidding me?
I bought 5000 XRP from May, i still believe it, I bought more yesterday, I bought when its price was 0,00001610sts, and when it down 0,00001558, i afraid BTC up, XRP down. So i sold everything. And... This morning I woke up with a sense of chest not say words.

I don't complain, i post here just relieve stress. I didn't  tell anyone about this, including my wife.
Thank for listening.

Patience is one of the most important key to success here in cryptocurrency industry but I can't blame you because it's your money and you never know what's gonna happen next day but I hope that it will teach you a lesson .
POM
Activity: 547
Merit: 254
August 12, 2018, 07:27:52 PM
Apparently this platform helps all of us to release our stress. Sharing really makes everyone feel better. You’re not alone bro, we’ve all been there and we all have some regrets. The market is alive and we still have chances.
Activity: 152
Merit: 1
August 12, 2018, 07:25:43 PM
Please don't be disappointed in your self
We all have our up and down.
We are not perfect either because we make mistakes one way or the other.
So believe in yourself.
Activity: 140
August 12, 2018, 07:25:09 PM

Thank for listening.

Do you know Colonel Sanders, the founder of Kentucky Fried Chicken (KFC)? Based on his story that I've read, he fails so many times before he totally became a billionaire. So don't blame yourself for being such a stupid, you don't know what will happened so of course you might loose your game. And I believe, for now, it is your destiny, everything is meant to happened. But don't stop there just because you think you messed up, as you said the market is still there, just don't be afraid and don't panic. And always remember why you brought that coin, it is because you trusted it, you trust yourself, so just hold that trust you gave to that coin and to yourself, and then wait for a much higher ROI.  Wink
very good advice, and you tell something that is very motivating, it looks like OP, a bit unstable. this kind of thing is good for him.  Cheesy
Activity: 266
Merit: 10
August 12, 2018, 07:23:48 PM
we all make such mistakes. in order to avoid this in the future - you need to come up with your own strategy to make a profit.
Activity: 616
Merit: 250
August 12, 2018, 07:20:48 PM
Next time try to make any trading decisions only based on your own trading strategy. As I understand you don't use any strategy and just make panic selling

And for this one my question is this, how can you develop your own trading strategy? I surmise you are giving the OP that kind of advise because you have your own trading strategy? If that is the case would you mind sharing to us how did you able to develop one?
Activity: 336
A nexgen decentralized ride hailing
August 12, 2018, 12:57:30 PM
Do not be disappointed in yourself it's first you have to always be sure, especially since I had similar situations, if you invest always then you'll ever be lucky, but now of course it's very good to invest , and now it's bad so far that it grows from altcoins
Activity: 196
August 12, 2018, 12:51:59 PM
Ohh it's really sad actually this is not your mistake this is just the game of our destiny and crypto is a very risky business so we cannot predict anything in this market. The condition of market is so worse now a days so don't loose hope u will earn much more by this.
Activity: 1080
Merit: 500
August 12, 2018, 12:47:20 PM
I think you're not the only one who makes these mistakes. People repeat these mistakes every day. You must be more patient for your own benefit.
Activity: 224
Merit: 6
August 12, 2018, 12:39:07 PM
hello mate that's alright every human has there own mistake but the best part is move on. keep trying and trying someday you will be one of the expert trader because of experience and knowledge. dont loose hope, if you have some feelings that token can give you more profit on the future try to hold it as long as you can. maybe that one can make you one of the billionaire.
Activity: 1610
Merit: 103
The OGz Club
August 12, 2018, 12:34:22 PM

I don't complain, i post here just relieve stress. I didn't  tell anyone about this, including my wife.
Thank for listening.
everyone must have a problem, yes indeed this is our risk that must be lived. because every risk certainly makes us panic, yes actually we should handle this matter calmly and unhurriedly. if it has happened like this surely the regret is always there.
Activity: 322
Merit: 10
August 12, 2018, 12:30:43 PM
I can't help suspecting that everybody who contributed and contributes their cash confronted such issues. Tolerance settles everything, except in some cases it isn't sufficient. Along these lines, regardless we require rehearse. We as a whole gain from our mix-ups.
Activity: 98
August 12, 2018, 12:19:56 PM
This is a very good advice to those who are impatient to sell their hold tokens. We have to believe that our invested coin should be successful and its market price will skyrocketed to beat its ATH.
Activity: 29
August 12, 2018, 12:15:32 PM
Yes, I am very disappointed with myself, because in real life I am a complete loser, but I have not been defeated by failure, I have learned from failure, because I have become more mature because of failure.
Activity: 98
August 12, 2018, 11:04:19 AM
Many times faced with the same problem , I understand that it is better to get a small profit than to risk and the price can go down
Activity: 61
August 12, 2018, 11:04:14 AM
Most of the people who are in bitcoin and cryptocurrency I think experienced and will experience those kind of scenarios. Well ofcourse, a lot of us doesn't want that but I guess it's kind of a normal thing. Some of us will experience the worst or some may experience less. Sometimes the opposites will. See it like the price market. You learn to have patience through impatience and you learn to try again through failures.  Well, we are here because of the goals we see in the future and if we just stick to those goals, we can really focus on the brighter note, generally.
Pages:
Jump to: