Pages:
Author

Topic: I'm very disappointed with myself. - page 34. (Read 12999 times)

Activity: 27
Merit: 0
August 07, 2018, 05:50:14 AM
I'm extremely depressed about my impatience and persistence.
I'm a stupid man. Fuck myself.
I bought the ETC when its price was 15$, i kept it for three months, including when it down at 9$, I still don't sell, because i believe it. And when ETC rise to 15$. I sold everything and waited it down $ 13 to buy more. But, fuck myself, the next day it rise to fucking 30$, Are you kidding me?
I bought 5000 XRP from May, i still believe it, I bought more yesterday, I bought when its price was 0,00001610sts, and when it down 0,00001558, i afraid BTC up, XRP down. So i sold everything. And... This morning I woke up with a sense of chest not say words.

This is my mistake, definitely like that. I can't blame anyone.
I told myself, "The market is still there. Nothing to hurry"
I don't complain, i post here just relieve stress. I didn't  tell anyone about this, including my wife.
Thank for listening.
I think it's natural, because we won't always choose the right direction. And should we decide to become a trader, then we are ready with something like this. But of course everyone will learn from mistakes, and don't think too much about it, because of course it will affect the next decision.
Activity: 62
August 07, 2018, 05:11:12 AM
There are many challenges and obstacles you will encounter. Own experience and mistakes are your teacher, learn from it. It takes time to be skilled in this community, the patient ones is the most likely succeed.
Activity: 588
Merit: 107
August 07, 2018, 04:56:40 AM
I think all you need to do with cryptocurrency is just to keep it for a very long time.

If you followed Rule #1, invest only what you can afford to lose, then you can forget about it and not worry, better keep it for a couple of years.
Activity: 344
Merit: 1
August 07, 2018, 04:53:03 AM
Oh.... Quite an experience... Patience is a virtue  that we all need to have as far as this cryoto is concerned, with it we will still make more sense.. Having faith that things will be fine after taking the right steps is also important... Don't loose focus, mistakes r part of the learning process.... Safe
Activity: 153
August 07, 2018, 04:36:18 AM
I, as well, was furious with myself when I needed to offer everything for tie toward the start of January. I realized that the potential for a market fall was so high. Furthermore, I'll purchase back everything when is exceptionally less expensive in February. Be that as it may, everything developed so wonderful.
Activity: 132
August 07, 2018, 04:32:17 AM
You have made a mistake that many people will make. This can't blame yourself. I think you need to get up and keep a good attitude. It's not terrible to make mistakes. It's terrible to make mistakes, don't know how to repent, keep making mistakes, I hope you. In the future investment, brother must learn to be patient, learn to stay calm, do not make decisions when panic and anxiety, this will only make you lose
Activity: 406
August 07, 2018, 04:28:51 AM
Don't be disappointed in yourself everything that happen you will regain it just a matter of time and patience things will be ok again
Activity: 165
August 07, 2018, 04:26:49 AM
I am also very disappointed with myself, but disappointment can't change anything. Now we can only look ahead. We invested in this year's encryption market and everyone lost a lot. I think we must maintain enough patience now, waiting for the market to pick up.
Activity: 170
August 07, 2018, 04:25:50 AM
Being baffled in ourselves dependably happened a few times each time we didn't accomplish or meet our objectives, particularly when you know to yourself that you did everything to get it going sadly it didn't. Much the same as the other individuals' recognition
Activity: 220
August 07, 2018, 04:19:46 AM
Making mistakes in trading is normal. We cannot predict one hundred percent of what will be the market situation and what will happen tomorrow. Never blame yourself about your performance.
Activity: 532
Merit: 10
August 07, 2018, 04:02:06 AM
It is quite often the case in a lot of investors or traders. so it takes analysis and familiar with the situation so that at least can get used to this. don't get too freaked out and hurry and make mistakes as lessons is a good thing to do.
Activity: 168
August 07, 2018, 03:42:03 AM
Yes, I am very disappointed with myself. I didn't invest in the encryption market last year, so I missed a bull market. I didn't get anything. But I invested a lot in this year's encryption market, but this year I also lost a lot.
Activity: 238
Merit: 10
August 07, 2018, 03:37:12 AM
Don't worry, such mistakes are widely spread here and do not pay too much attention for this. Just analyze it and get it like an experience in the future.
Activity: 84
August 06, 2018, 11:58:46 PM
I think you should create a trading strategy. So that this will not happen again in the future .
Activity: 1274
Merit: 252
August 06, 2018, 11:33:33 PM
I'm extremely depressed about my impatience and persistence.
I'm a stupid man. Fuck myself.
I bought the ETC when its price was 15$, i kept it for three months, including when it down at 9$, I still don't sell, because i believe it. And when ETC rise to 15$. I sold everything and waited it down $ 13 to buy more. But, fuck myself, the next day it rise to fucking 30$, Are you kidding me?
I bought 5000 XRP from May, i still believe it, I bought more yesterday, I bought when its price was 0,00001610sts, and when it down 0,00001558, i afraid BTC up, XRP down. So i sold everything. And... This morning I woke up with a sense of chest not say words.

This is my mistake, definitely like that. I can't blame anyone.
I told myself, "The market is still there. Nothing to hurry"
I don't complain, i post here just relieve stress. I didn't  tell anyone about this, including my wife.
Thank for listening.
I also often experience this, I think this is natural because we do not know at all where the crypto market will move, after all regret and blame yourself will not turn the time back for you. this is an important learning where you should start thinking more and making your analysis and strategy so that you can understand how the market will move.
Activity: 57
August 06, 2018, 11:02:23 PM
I think all you need to do with cryptocurrency is just to keep it for a very long time.
Activity: 331
Merit: 13
August 06, 2018, 10:39:59 PM
I've been through your experience time and again. There's nothing to be afraid of, as long as we are sure we have invested in good projects. Stop being swayed by the FUDs that are spreading on the internet. Since the market is just taking shape, things are bound to go that way.
Activity: 28
August 06, 2018, 06:03:26 PM
You don't have to be dissappointed, this is market, it's never stable, it goes up and down , you have to be very patient and don't ever invest with the amount that you can't afford to lose, if not you will come back here ranting and blaming yourself again.
Activity: 93
August 06, 2018, 02:55:57 PM
I know what it's like, friend. Do not worry because of such things, in the market always someone sells later than the right moment and someone before, here the main thing is to make a profit and look for another coin
Activity: 42
August 06, 2018, 02:51:49 PM
Such things often happen in crypto, you should not blame yourself for this. Everything's going to be OK.
Pages:
Jump to: