Pages:
Author

Topic: I'm very disappointed with myself. - page 28. (Read 12999 times)

Activity: 462
Merit: 112
August 13, 2018, 01:44:11 PM
If you are very disappointed with yourself then don’t be because I believe everything happens is for a reasons that in the end we can appreciate ,
just don’t close your eyes and heart for the opportunity that will come.
Activity: 224
Merit: 0
August 13, 2018, 12:41:05 PM
Dont be disappoint to yourself..We all make a mistake and I believe this kind of thing has happened to everyone, all of us have made some mistakes with our trading strategy don't beat yourself over it.. It is part of learning process in crypto world
Activity: 75
August 13, 2018, 12:35:08 PM
patience is the key, the market today is very volatile so you have to be patient and careful, do not rush into action. if you panic then you will lose your money,
Activity: 868
Merit: 104
August 13, 2018, 12:31:34 PM
If anybody knows where to buy and where to sell then he will be millionaire in just one year, don't get depressed as this is the situation with 95% of the traders, greed and impatience are the enemies of success in this market, if one learns to control it, he/she may be a successful trader, I multiplied my asset 10 times when NPXS rose but could not encash much of the profit due to greed, market will teach every something new everyday.
Activity: 128
Merit: 10
August 13, 2018, 09:35:04 AM
Now it seems that I am also desperate. Since may, the price of altcoin has fallen many times, and the value of my encryption has fallen a lot.

Activity: 115
August 13, 2018, 09:29:01 AM
I think the sum total of what individuals has been doing likewise including me, I have been commit a similar error and I miss numerous chance to increase enormous benefit on the grounds that too soon offer additionally cause anxious cost of BTC take off. That why now I move to end up long haul holder and quit doing day exchanging. Long haul exchanging look encouraging more benefit since now the numerous new individuals hop in to crypto so the volume of marketcap extremely expanding alot that will bolster the cost of numerous great coin bullish solid in long haul.
Activity: 276
August 13, 2018, 07:29:11 AM
In my opinion, everyone has his own story of loss and profit. But most of them continue to do so because they have learned something from the lesson. I think this is the right time to invest in altcoin or Bitcoin, so we have to be calm and be patient because everything will return to normal as before.
Activity: 42
August 13, 2018, 07:20:40 AM
Dont be like this be stay and move up.
Activity: 994
Merit: 100
SAPG Pre-Sale Live on Uniswap!
August 13, 2018, 06:45:11 AM
I'm extremely depressed about my impatience and persistence.
I'm a stupid man. Fuck myself.
I bought the ETC when its price was 15$, i kept it for three months, including when it down at 9$, I still don't sell, because i believe it. And when ETC rise to 15$. I sold everything and waited it down $ 13 to buy more. But, fuck myself, the next day it rise to fucking 30$, Are you kidding me?
I bought 5000 XRP from May, i still believe it, I bought more yesterday, I bought when its price was 0,00001610sts, and when it down 0,00001558, i afraid BTC up, XRP down. So i sold everything. And... This morning I woke up with a sense of chest not say words.

This is my mistake, definitely like that. I can't blame anyone.
I told myself, "The market is still there. Nothing to hurry"
I don't complain, i post here just relieve stress. I didn't  tell anyone about this, including my wife.
Thank for listening.

Everyone must have experienced the same thing, they sell it when they reach the point they want, and then wait until the price drops and buy back for them to hold for a while. But, the cryptocurrency market is indeed difficult to predict, when prices will rise and fall. Sometimes we think of selling it all when we reach the target we want because we are afraid that the next day it will decrease, but just the opposite. So, make it your experience and strategy in the cryptocurrency in the future.
Activity: 518
Merit: 100
August 13, 2018, 06:05:57 AM
It is necessary to study very well those projects in which you invest your funds. Then it will be much easier to wait for price growth. I still keep some tokens that have not made a profit. But I believe in these projects, I am ready to wait a very long time.

Sometimes even the most detailed study does not help. However, you are absolutely right - it is much better to spend much time than to lose all of your money later. Always learn everything about the project and the token.
Activity: 434
August 13, 2018, 05:08:41 AM
Thats crypto dude, there is always risk when you dealing with crypto. Especially when you don't have enough skills for trading. Your mistake is that you sold it too early, you could gain even more
Activity: 364
August 13, 2018, 04:51:36 AM
All of us lived same things like you. The most important thing is being patient in this market and I know ıt is so hard but ıf you keep being patient and wait , you can gain profit from this market.
Activity: 5
August 13, 2018, 04:36:36 AM
Calm down buddy. It dosent matter as there are full of chance in the crypto world.
Activity: 518
August 12, 2018, 09:27:26 PM
I'm holding my coins in several months but i'm disappointed when i sell them at the low price because i'm having financial problem in my family, hopefully it will not happen next time to me. My profit for that coins will disappeared.
Activity: 938
Merit: 14
Earn more with Earn Network
August 12, 2018, 09:23:51 PM
One way or the other, we've all been victims of such a dilemma. The most important thing here is to learn your lessons and integrate patience in whatever you do in crypto, most especially with the investment.
Activity: 1106
Merit: 273
August 12, 2018, 09:22:19 PM
No need to be disappointed with yourself. It happens to everyone. At first, we began with no info about crypto, most of us didn’t have any clue about this market. In time we get experienced. Now at least you’ve learned what you shouldn’t do from now on.
Activity: 108
August 12, 2018, 09:16:24 PM
With what you just stated, you have the right to be mad at yourself. The question is what have you learnt from it. Or are you going to hurry and repeat the same mistake again?..
I think it is not a mistake. Just missed the opportunity to gain profit more. It could go either way, he may lose or he may gain profit more by holding but he choose to make a profit only a little. Lesson here is if we want to gain more we should have patience but then again no one could really tell the future.
Activity: 240
Merit: 1
August 12, 2018, 09:12:21 PM
With what you just stated, you have the right to be mad at yourself. The question is what have you learnt from it. Or are you going to hurry and repeat the same mistake again?..
Activity: 41
August 12, 2018, 08:41:35 PM
investing is risky, and you've made the wrong decision, but you've gained valuable experience. learn from your mistakes Cool
Activity: 56
August 12, 2018, 08:29:46 PM
I feel sorry for you, I also had similar situations, just like you described, but I'm learning from my mistakes and more of these situations did not happen again
Pages:
Jump to: