Pages:
Author

Topic: I'm very disappointed with myself. - page 37. (Read 12999 times)

Activity: 49
Merit: 0
July 27, 2018, 03:33:33 PM
Everyone went there, including me, so cryptocurrency is so unpredictable, and if you don't care enough, you'll lose all your investment, and the worst is that you always get losses.
Activity: 182
July 27, 2018, 03:29:30 PM
I am quite amazed at the number of responses this post has generated. Trying to imagine if the poster decided to hold both the ETC and XRP since then, i am very sure he will still be in profit despite the current bearish market. Some mistakes are not really mistakes as time stands to correct them.
copper member
Activity: 392
Merit: 3
July 27, 2018, 02:40:47 PM
I think this troubles have everybody who try to trade. It's normal, everybody learn and try to make money. Let's forget about failure.
Activity: 164
July 26, 2018, 04:20:51 PM
I am also very disappointed with myself. I believe that we have made mistakes in the encryption market. When we first joined the encryption market, we will inevitably make some small mistakes. In fact, if we invest in the encryption market, we must maintain sufficient patience and calm.
Activity: 372
Merit: 11
elysian.finance
July 26, 2018, 04:19:18 PM
I shouldn't be sad or disgusted about what happened to you, everyone has made a mistake at different stages of their lives but I think learning from this mistake is the most paramount and important thing, just try to be patient next time and scrutinize the market before making any investments decisions.
Activity: 128
July 26, 2018, 04:14:05 PM
We can't predict what will happen in this market in the future. I think everyone has a similar experience, so we need to have a good understanding of this market and make a thorough analysis of the cryptocurrency you invest in so that you can get it from it. More profit.
Activity: 462
Merit: 100
MYCRYPTOBANK.IO
July 26, 2018, 04:12:10 PM
It should've become a lesson for us. He missed the chance for bigger profits because of his impatience.
So stop afraid when the market is down and calm. because patience is the key for people who holding their coins.
Activity: 51
Merit: 1
July 26, 2018, 03:47:15 PM
Agreed. Only patience. In the practice of my environment, there were cases when waiting for a day, people were in the black more than thirty percent, and those who did not endure, were forced to observe and envy.
Activity: 45
July 25, 2018, 06:58:38 AM
My personall case is that I purchased eth when it was 8 $ and sold at 17$ every last bit of it. At that point I purchased ETC and sold it. Had some litecoin as well, NEO and sold it with 14$ and significantly more.
Yet, I dont think twice about it that much in light of the fact that over all I made benefit from those coin, this being a non-holder stratedy. Presently I changed this technique and I need to build my portofolio and turn into a holder.
Activity: 168
July 25, 2018, 01:00:38 AM
anything terrible do not see this , you have acquired experience) in such a situation, each day is one of us
Activity: 165
July 25, 2018, 12:58:16 AM
We must have enough patience to invest in the encryption market. When we are scared, we must not make any decisions. Otherwise we will regret it. Investing in this market, there is not enough patience to sell our cryptocurrency prematurely, so we will lose a lot.
Activity: 616
Merit: 13
July 25, 2018, 12:25:19 AM
this really what happens when we dont know what are are getting into. we know that anything that we do not know is risky right. We need to study first before making any move here specially in crypto because it is really a speculative investment right now. And in terms of relieving the stress dude. This bitcointalk really is a good tool for that because you can share something like that. Smiley cheers
Activity: 486
Merit: 250
July 25, 2018, 12:14:12 AM
It is called process of learning. For you to learn is to fail on what your doing. I also experienced this and possibly others too, and this is very painful. Everyone experienced this and we all know that cryptocurrency is so unpredictable. It is worth taking the risk. You only have two options, earn or loss only. So keep learning and take care of your decisions. Wink
Activity: 196
July 25, 2018, 12:06:23 AM
It's okay to be disappointed with yourself because it means you are learning. If you don't feel anything after doing drastic moves then you are not learning. There is nothing you can do right now but to get up and learn from your mistake. It's not like you are the only one who made that mistake, most of us here have our stupid moments as well
Activity: 196
July 25, 2018, 12:02:52 AM
You've made more than one mistake. I think everyone here has a similar story. I also bought at the top and at the moment lost decently. But I'm not upset, I believe there will be good times
Activity: 209
Merit: 10
July 24, 2018, 11:41:37 AM
I imagine that every one of us have done some "imbecilic" stuff this way. My personall case is that I purchased eth when it was 8 $ and sold at 17$ every last bit of it. At that point I purchased ETC and sold it. Had some litecoin as well, NEO and sold it with 14$ and significantly more.
Yet, I dont think twice about it that much in light of the fact that over all I made benefit from those coin, this being a non-holder stratedy. Presently I changed this technique and I need to build my portofolio and turn into a holder.
I abstain from intuition at the cash I could`ve produced using holding every one of my coins since this would make me wiped out. Rather I center around the future and the increases that this crypto world can bring me.
Activity: 82
July 24, 2018, 05:13:08 AM
Yes, I am also very disappointed with myself. Because I didn't have enough patience, I sold my cryptocurrency too early. So it caused me not enough money to invest in some cryptocurrency in this year's encryption market. I think we must have enough patience to invest in the encryption market.
Activity: 112
July 24, 2018, 05:09:19 AM
So sorry about what happened and the decisions you had to make. I know how it feels knowing that you could have made so much profit, but for you impatience. Soory again man. This is just a lesson to you and to all of us here that the main quality we need to possess to survive this market is patience, most especially if you are aware that you are invested in some pretty good coins. Just give them time to grow and progress.
Activity: 84
July 23, 2018, 10:45:37 AM
Do not worry or be disappointed because in this cryptoworld it will all profit or loss and it depends on how much we know the market price if the market price rises should be sold but if the price of coins down better in store unless you desperately need money.
Activity: 91
Merit: 1
"Reserve Your Ledger at GYMLEDGER.COM"
July 23, 2018, 10:34:18 AM
As I see, many participants of forum made mistakes in crypto, and I am not an exception. Everything that I can say here, is that we could be more patient and we should analyze our mistakes now to avoid them in future.
Pages:
Jump to: