Pages:
Author

Topic: Imagine a cashless society - page 20. (Read 1766 times)

legendary
Activity: 1526
Merit: 1001
April 11, 2018, 01:16:54 AM
Just by using your phone, you could purchase almost anything. No need to withdraw on an atm. No more heavy coins on your pocket. Paying bills, and purchasing tickets without standing on a line. Very convenient and less time consuming. I know we're already using credit cards right now, but using a single currency like bitcoin world wide could really help on transaction, having less error than the normal and faster transfer and of course the security. Do you guys think this could happen in the future of bitcoin?
Bitcoin offers everything you say. Basically that bitcoin offers us the extraordinary convenience of being a fast, easy and secure system of financial system. Bitcoin was created to do it all and I think that everyone will get the facility to be able to perform financial transactions wherever and whenever they want. Bitcoin enables us to do many things easily, especially in the future when all the technology has developed better and more sophisticated. This is a new era in the financial system in the world.
Activity: 224
Merit: 19
April 11, 2018, 01:12:11 AM
Just by using your phone, you could purchase almost anything. No need to withdraw on an atm. No more heavy coins on your pocket. Paying bills, and purchasing tickets without standing on a line. Very convenient and less time consuming. I know we're already using credit cards right now, but using a single currency like bitcoin world wide could really help on transaction, having less error than the normal and faster transfer and of course the security. Do you guys think this could happen in the future of bitcoin?

You have put forth everything correctly here but you are not getting at the core of matter. The thing is we can use phone tondo every dam operation that you mentioned above however it is been done currently with the fiat currency and do you know the best part of it? It's just working really fine. :-)
I mean there are so many fiat wallets and banking apps which can be used to transfer the money, shop, pay bills and everything under one roof!! That's the digital level we have achieved today.

Bringing bitcoin on board is not bad thing but problem lies in the question, why should we if we already have well settled business with fiat? I mean I'm crypto lover and I would be grateful to see bitocin being used that way but it's just not possible yet due to insufficient developments of the same.

Exactly some cities in China has a cashless society, even street vendors are using it. It is not a bad thing if Bitcoin is going to be used a single currency but I think this is very far from reality as of now countries are debating whether they will ban/regulate Bitcoin and crypto currency.

Also there is a downside with this what if your internet service provider suddenly have a downtime for a few days. How would you purchase the things you need.
I know it is unlikely to happen but it happened in the past.

Activity: 588
Merit: 257
April 11, 2018, 12:46:14 AM

You have put forth everything correctly here but you are not getting at the core of matter. The thing is we can use phone tondo every dam operation that you mentioned above however it is been done currently with the fiat currency and do you know the best part of it? It's just working really fine. :-)
I mean there are so many fiat wallets and banking apps which can be used to transfer the money, shop, pay bills and everything under one roof!! That's the digital level we have achieved today.

Bringing bitcoin on board is not bad thing but problem lies in the question, why should we if we already have well settled business with fiat? I mean I'm crypto lover and I would be grateful to see bitocin being used that way but it's just not possible yet due to insufficient developments of the same.
Activity: 60
Merit: 0
April 11, 2018, 12:43:29 AM
As time goes by, technology is getting more sophisticated, all the technological inventions that connect our daily lives begin to feel at hand, very easy, fast and convenient. Some cash transactions will gradually disappear, essentially the technological advancements of the times.

Some countries approve Bitcoin, there are many restaurants and shopping centers that accept this Crypto currency, there are even many Bitcoin ATMs, and I think the future of Bitcoin has entered a part of public life, and I hope Bitcoin is recognized by all countries.
Activity: 235
Merit: 100
April 11, 2018, 12:27:31 AM
It sounds good to have a cashless society, if this happened to other countries, and the result was much better than to have fiat in thier pocket, well I think other countries will sooner suggests that too, and becoming universal
Activity: 994
Merit: 502
April 10, 2018, 11:30:46 PM
Cashless society is the future, but to make it effective into the entire operations each and every government needs to accept the digital growth. Right now very few countries around the world prioritize and adopt digital currency. If every country think similar to Japan, we can make a cashless society in a very small time period.
Activity: 10
April 10, 2018, 11:30:27 PM

I think that the era of cashlessness has already begun. Nowadays, many times a mobile phone can let us not take cash. The era of cryptocurrency is coming.
Activity: 30
Merit: 1
April 10, 2018, 11:03:02 PM
It is like, imagining a virtual money, we can't touch our own money, but we can use it. Sometimes, we seldom bring bags, we know how difficult to bring bags. Sometimes, we forget our own wallets, cash, card, etc., we know how important our money is, but if we have a cashless society, it is a big innovation for us. We use our own cellphones and other gadgets to buy what we want.
Yeah exactly what i think. This reminds of a anime movie called sword art online ordinal scale, all of thier transaction is through phones. Just by scanning thier phones on a vending machine to purchase drinks is really awesome.
Activity: 69
April 10, 2018, 10:44:30 PM
If we pursue to use only one currency like bitcoin, yes it could be possible if all countries unite to used it, but the big problem is on the places that not even educated and don't really knows how to access bitcoin and without any internet connection, maybe it could only be happen many years from now when our technology system of internet improves and become globally connected even on the remote areas.
Activity: 462
Merit: 250
Arianee:Smart-link Connecting Owners,Assets,Brands
April 10, 2018, 10:09:29 PM
It is like, imagining a virtual money, we can't touch our own money, but we can use it. Sometimes, we seldom bring bags, we know how difficult to bring bags. Sometimes, we forget our own wallets, cash, card, etc., we know how important our money is, but if we have a cashless society, it is a big innovation for us. We use our own cellphones and other gadgets to buy what we want.
Activity: 252
April 10, 2018, 10:02:12 PM
At present, China is in such a way to go out without cash, only need to bring a smart phone, and solve all problems.

People pay and transfer only using WeChat and alipay, but this digital currency is limited to China.

I think we need a digital currency that can be used around the world, such as bitcoin.
Activity: 30
Merit: 1
April 10, 2018, 09:50:19 PM
Pages:
Jump to: