Pages:
Author

Topic: Imagine a cashless society - page 11. (Read 1759 times)

Activity: 147
Merit: 2
April 22, 2018, 11:36:29 AM
It will be a good news for those who support cryptocurrency.If I think there no physical money and no wallet.Imagine there are no wallet and no cutpurse.Only a mobile will done all the work of fiat.Then u will feel very light and trouble free.
Activity: 378
Merit: 55
Be Good to me!
April 22, 2018, 11:22:24 AM
Just by using your phone, you could purchase almost anything. No need to withdraw on an atm. No more heavy coins on your pocket. Paying bills, and purchasing tickets without standing on a line. Very convenient and less time consuming. I know we're already using credit cards right now, but using a single currency like bitcoin world wide could really help on transaction, having less error than the normal and faster transfer and of course the security. Do you guys think this could happen in the future of bitcoin?

I imagine if we have a cashless society all is in a easy process. That many people will have the easier transaction to any transaction in life.All must be done in electronics process.
Activity: 742
Merit: 101
April 22, 2018, 10:39:47 AM
It will be the biggest innovation for us if that's happened. We mostly forgot to bring wallet and we also know how hard to bring bags. So by having cardless society it is a big help and also it will be great. No more hassle and long wait to pay bill and other stuff.
Activity: 218
Merit: 10
April 22, 2018, 10:28:59 AM
Just by using your phone, you could purchase almost anything. No need to withdraw on an atm. No more heavy coins on your pocket. Paying bills, and purchasing tickets without standing on a line. Very convenient and less time consuming. I know we're already using credit cards right now, but using a single currency like bitcoin world wide could really help on transaction, having less error than the normal and faster transfer and of course the security. Do you guys think this could happen in the future of bitcoin?
Yes it is possible, because as for now the technology is very hightech and if the time goes by all the needs and wants of ours will nit be hard to get because there ia easy way called transaction and we don't need to rush things because all we want is convenient and we do not need to spend time to do those things things because we have technology and because if bitcoin we can buy and pay without using any force, in just one click all we want is paid.
Activity: 448
April 22, 2018, 07:45:38 AM
The rate at which crypto currency is gaining ground I perceive its possible sooner or later
Bitcoin is going to win the ground today or tomorrow but it will happen it will be only the bitcoin which will be loves and which will be use, even now w can see bitcoin is being use more than money, people prefer to use bitcoin as compare to cash, it is very easy to pay with bitcoin for goods you will not have to go anywhere but even staying at home will earn high profit for you, gradually bitcoin is replacing money and cash so for me it is very soon to see cashless society,
Activity: 62
Merit: 0
April 21, 2018, 12:25:39 PM
The rate at which crypto currency is gaining ground I perceive its possible sooner or later
Activity: 103
April 21, 2018, 12:19:35 PM
If it comes to the time that all society has cashless transactions, it will be easier. No more stolen wallet. No kore forgetting of wallet. You can get anywhere or anytime without bringing money anymore. But there is a disadvantages, like HACKERS!!! or like those less fortunate people who cant do a cashless transaction. It is better that it would be equally dealt with.
Activity: 868
Merit: 63
April 21, 2018, 12:06:33 PM
But imagine the horrors of the internet and technologies might give to those who use it. Many hackers and scammers are lurking inside this world we call internet. They're everywhere and they can access your account without your permission. They're very knowledgeable with this kind of stuffs and can get your personal things or bitcoin forcely. This issue needs to be resolved first before engaging into a cashless society with having only wallets in the internet.
Activity: 123
Personal text: “The Internet of Sovereignty”
April 21, 2018, 11:46:27 AM
Chances are possible, but there are many things that need to be fixed. It needs support from governments around the world, while many countries are banning bitcoins. There should be socialization and completeness of facilities that support it. Everyone should have a phone and a good internet network, whereas I still have many people who do not have a cell phone. So there must be improvements in various aspects so that in the not long bitcoin can be used according to the features contained bitcoin system.
Activity: 1274
Merit: 115
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!
April 21, 2018, 11:45:28 AM

I believe that it is still possible since bitcoin has the ability to change everything for the better. As for me, it is really an advantage for us to have a cashless society since we had already adopted it's usage. The problem would be those people who don't have enough idea about it's usage and don't have enough idea about what bitcoin is.
Activity: 26
April 21, 2018, 10:11:06 AM

Credit card and debit card are digital money in forms, bitcoin and altcoin are also categorize as digital money so it can be integrated someday like these cards functionally.
Activity: 265
Merit: 100
April 21, 2018, 09:53:18 AM

That would be very very convenient thing to be. Look at us not bringing our wallet with us no matter where we go just our mobile phones which we always came with. We never forget to bring our mobile phones with us and it is much more convenient than an atm card or credit card because you are just gotta scan it rather than swipe and the government will never put any taxes at all that is what i wanted imagine me buying in a grocery without value added taxes baby that would be nice
Activity: 434
Merit: 105
April 21, 2018, 09:32:58 AM
this is a little difficult. because the necessary infrastructure does not exist all over the world. maybe 50 years later. credit cards are still not used in many places. cash is still a very important place in trade.
That was near here in my country mate, as of now we can pay bills, we can buy a mobile load and easy cash out money through our mobile phone by using apps wallet for those who engaging cryptocurrencies. But speaking of eliminating fiat and replace digital money well I guess it takes more time before we can be used that. Probably that will happen because nowadays people level up in modern technology used.

Same thing here in our country  mate. We can now pay our bills, buy load, send money & etc by using a wallet app. It's an advantage for those people whose into modern technology. People were slowly adopting the cashless society. But I strongly  believe that it can never eliminate fiat. Fiat is being controlled by the Government,  and for sure the Government  will never allow that to happen. Also, there are a lot of people  who will still prefer to use fiat rather than those digital currency, especially  those people who has no idea of how the digital currency  works.
Activity: 980
Merit: 502
April 21, 2018, 09:26:39 AM
Yes it’s true that cashless society sounds very fascinating and interesting but in reality it’s not possible at this time because firstly a cashless society requires a very good electricity connection and still there are many countries in the world where electricity is not available so cashless society is Not possible there then a cashless society requires a very good internet connection and still there are many countries in the world where internet is not available so cashless society is not there too.
Activity: 210
April 21, 2018, 09:24:30 AM
It so nice if this would happen in the future, no need to bring bag, just open your mobile and use the apps of your fone and then by using your wallet apps you can pay bills, pay your credit card, loans, etc., No hassle.
Activity: 22
April 21, 2018, 09:11:22 AM
The digital cryptographic currency is not just a paperless currency, but a direct change in the way money is supplied and managed.

The traditional currency is controlled by the government and issued by the bank! Digital encryption currency to decentralize, by each investor collective control!

Digital cryptography has a huge advantage over traditional paper money.
Activity: 63
April 21, 2018, 08:42:56 AM
Imagine it's like going back to the stone age but it can come in an age of technological development. I think if without cash it would be difficult to make transactions to middle and low-income people living in remote areas. And it will be profitable for those upper circles who already understand the development of technology. But in the near term, money will no longer work because the world is rapidly undergoing technological change even better.
legendary
Activity: 2366
Merit: 1206
April 21, 2018, 08:28:43 AM
this is a little difficult. because the necessary infrastructure does not exist all over the world. maybe 50 years later. credit cards are still not used in many places. cash is still a very important place in trade.
That was near here in my country mate, as of now we can pay bills, we can buy a mobile load and easy cash out money through our mobile phone by using apps wallet for those who engaging cryptocurrencies. But speaking of eliminating fiat and replace digital money well I guess it takes more time before we can be used that. Probably that will happen because nowadays people level up in modern technology used.
Activity: 756
Merit: 505
April 21, 2018, 07:51:26 AM
Activity: 540
Merit: 252
April 21, 2018, 06:49:46 AM

If you've heard about "Nas Daily" I have been following his page for a while now. He featured a country that doesn't use cash or the paper money. The pay through phone and digital way. From the looks of it, it's easier because less hassle and you don't have to cary thick stash around. All you have to do is bring your phone and you can shop wherever you want.
Pages:
Jump to: