Pages:
Author

Topic: Impact of bitcoin futures - page 2. (Read 624 times)

Activity: 275
Merit: 1
https://customcontract.network
August 04, 2018, 08:38:27 AM
The impact of the bitcoin futures, bitcoin is now much sought after people there is an impact that occurred, one of which the impact on State revenue derived from the income of the inhabitants or the economy. Maybe it was the impact, I am also not so sure what the impact of the bitcoin, because I am still new to learn and participate in it. so I am still less know it, Cheesy Grin hopefully the impact had no effect on the country.  Wink
Activity: 112
Merit: 0
August 04, 2018, 03:30:54 AM
In my opinion, the world after the BTC will dominate the market, the money transfer transactions keep countries can accept the MOF, the fastest and safest, can transfer at any time does not depend on any any factor
Activity: 153
Merit: 3
August 04, 2018, 03:11:42 AM
I don't think there is a proper theory that deals with bitcoin futures because with price fluctuations every time makes traders must be ready to accept all forms of risk in the future.With difficulty making a prediction about bitcoin exchange rates.
Nothing is predictable about this world and so is bitcoin. This amazing coin has its own secrecy that can’t be revaluated by anyone at any time. you may come across different lines and statements talking about what is the future of bitcoin and how it would be moving onwards. Keep best practices in field. You would be seeing best future with bitcoin.
Activity: 62
August 03, 2018, 08:08:31 PM
The bitcoin future seems bright if growth and consistency is maintained. Because a whole of people are really investing on it and quick facilitation of transactions is increasing. It better to have it than not, globalization has come to stay.
Activity: 2478
Merit: 215
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!
August 03, 2018, 07:14:50 PM
No theory other than it will help bitcoin and other cryptos gain exposure in the long run. Oh whoops maybe I am that idiot then I am currently shorting gl my dumbself. Cool

Yeah are you right buudy bitcoin and whole cryptocurrency are gain become of exposure by the of publicity and advertising came from the different ways for the bitcoin become to expensive and famous and specialty people support bitcoin to stay in the long run.
Activity: 1274
Merit: 519
Coindragon.com 30% Cash Back
August 03, 2018, 07:04:24 PM
I just wanted to know if anyone has theories about the impact of having bitcoin futures. Although there seems to be not  many people shorting hehe

I would say that if Bitcoin and all other cryptocurrencies would steadily grow and prosper, upping its value and improving its stability, then it could have a big impact in the future of many countries, businesses and even people because it could be a great contributor of profit and could indicate how business and investments would move forward. Right now, everyone's participation in the cryptocurrency market is somewhat a gamble that is not a surefire hit just yet; however, we can't discount the fact that it has already provided so much revenue since it's onset, which makes it a really legit market. So, it has the real potential to impact the future.
Activity: 96
August 03, 2018, 06:17:24 PM
Perhaps there is some influence, but this influence on the price of bitcoin is very small. To trade futures you do not need to have a real stock of crypto currency, which means that the price of Bitcoin does not change from this.
Activity: 378
Merit: 100
August 02, 2018, 12:15:09 PM
I don't think there is a proper theory that deals with bitcoin futures because with price fluctuations every time makes traders must be ready to accept all forms of risk in the future.With difficulty making a prediction about bitcoin exchange rates.
Activity: 910
Merit: 371
August 02, 2018, 05:27:34 AM
Activity: 280
August 02, 2018, 04:56:19 AM
if Bitcoin is registered and is on the futures exchange, maybe it already exists, but maybe futures shares are the same as the Bitcoin prices that always go up and down.

if I myself trade better Bitcoin and Altcoins than the futures exchange.
Activity: 512
Merit: 10
June 17, 2018, 07:08:24 PM
In some theories BTC futures might be the reason for collapse we are seeing this Year in BTC price.  If a trader is long Bitcoin and short futures as the contracts move closer to expiry holders may sell a large share of coins at volume weighted average price. Near futures expiration may sell the remaining BTC which can lead to price dropping of BTC. This could be only one of the reasons of drop beside many other factors.
Activity: 359
June 14, 2018, 09:32:18 AM
The one obvious things I can say, that it is always better to have Bitcoin, than not to have it. The first adopters of the Bitcoin could not have their, but if they did, it turned to be so highly beneficial for them.
Activity: 294
Merit: 10
June 14, 2018, 09:03:06 AM
 I am trying to gather as many coins that I can afford, because, if the demand will be increased many times, in that case I will became rich!
Activity: 910
Merit: 371
June 14, 2018, 07:31:01 AM
I also was interested in this question and I found two articles which provide information that futures impact is very minimal

https://www.linkedin.com/pulse/bitcoin-futures-impact-price-amresh-bajnath

https://www.newsbtc.com/2018/04/29/bitcoin-futures-impact-remains-minimal-despite-rising-volume/

Volume is too low
Activity: 630
Merit: 258
June 05, 2018, 01:45:23 AM
I think the  Impact about bitcoin futures is helpful to the country because they useful to lead the country in more better condition in return because they are most demand business in this industry because of a good amount of income or profit.
Activity: 135
June 03, 2018, 07:42:55 AM
the effects of Bitcoin may be radiation from computers and excessive use of electricity. but public offices also use electricity, computers and the internet for their work activities.

and the effect of Bitcoin next is to get me money and thanks for Bitcoin.
Activity: 518
May 09, 2018, 03:31:16 AM
Bitcoin future is bring fresh fund to bitcoin market and additional positive vibes also. I think the future is already giving exclusive exposure to other investors in other market!
Activity: 462
May 09, 2018, 03:25:10 AM
Bitcoin is right now at $8900 and the Bull price was $20,000 so this is the good time to put your funds into bitcoin, and their price in future will go to more high because it have very good impact in future,
And this is also guaranteed that bitcoin is going to increase more than the last year ending value which means it would be worth more than 20k dollars in coming days. Crypto experts believe it to touch 30k dollars at least by the end of this year but bitcoin has the habit to shock experts and it has the potential to touch 40k dollars within this year. Now is the last chance for all investors to become a Bitcoiner.
Activity: 406
Merit: 101
May 07, 2018, 04:01:29 AM
In future, the impact of the MOF in particular and the Crypto market in general will have a great impact on our economy. Probably cash will be replaced by valuable and potential altcoin. So we can hold the altcoin for a long time.
You mentioned altcoins but did not say anything related to bitcoin which was actually the topic of discussion. Bitcoin is at least far better than altcoins and it should be given some attention plus respect. Without this digital currency, altcoins are as good as dead. All of them depend on it for their future. As far as future goes, bitcoin holds the brightest among all and will live forever.
Activity: 420
May 05, 2018, 01:00:42 AM
Bitcoin is right now at $8900 and the Bull price was $20,000 so this is the good time to put your funds into bitcoin, and their price in future will go to more high because it have very good impact in future,
Pages:
Jump to: