Pages:
Author

Topic: Impact of bitcoin futures - page 3. (Read 624 times)

Activity: 774
Merit: 250
May 04, 2018, 10:37:08 AM
Bitcoin is a king of all cryptocurrencies and the king is always great so impact is also feeling good, I think its new technology and demand and Value is not decreasing and their are so many chances to grow more and more their demand in future,
Bitcoin always challenge it's stand in the crypto market, it has up and down yet more has speculate future for bitcoin were good. That's the usual can happen demand I think will increase and value would increase.
Activity: 378
Merit: 10
“The Premier Digital Asset Management Ecosystem”
May 04, 2018, 09:25:27 AM
In future, the impact of the MOF in particular and the Crypto market in general will have a great impact on our economy. Probably cash will be replaced by valuable and potential altcoin. So we can hold the altcoin for a long time.
Activity: 420
Merit: 100
May 04, 2018, 08:22:59 AM
Bitcoin is a king of all cryptocurrencies and the king is always great so impact is also feeling good, I think its new technology and demand and Value is not decreasing and their are so many chances to grow more and more their demand in future,
Activity: 386
May 04, 2018, 05:47:59 AM
I just wanted to know if anyone has theories about the impact of having bitcoin futures. Although there seems to be not  many people shorting hehe

Yes, Bitcoin futures are already been played by some groups. But, I do not suggest you to jump into futures, if you are in a beginning stage of trading cryptocurrency.
Don’t worry brother. It is just because of some people who sell everything when dip comes in the market. People need to understand that whenever things are going a little disturbed, keep patience. Don’t be panicked and start selling your coins, no, rather keep your mind under controlled. And when people start doing this, they will be enacting the market and prices don’t go down.
Activity: 868
Merit: 116
May 04, 2018, 04:38:26 AM
Honestly, in this era, Bitcoin has become a major positive influence on the field of money and it has changed everything for the better despite that many governments do not recognize it and consider this cryptocurrency a threat to them, plus, they try to destroy it in different ways, but always fail to achieve that because Bitcoin is very secure and It is very popular around the world.

On the other hand, I believe that one day we will see a global recognition of  Bitcoin and maybe it will be a single coin, although it is difficult to occur during this period, so everything is possible and maybe there will be new surprises, Bitcoin has many characteristics and better than FIAT. In fact, I do not think that countries do not want to benefit from this technology (Bitcoin).

Activity: 364
Merit: 101
DanJoN
May 04, 2018, 03:52:36 AM
I also think that cryptocurrency has a good bright future ahead! specifically the bitcoin.
also it can gave us good amount of profit if we will just work on it!
but the best thing is, bitcoin well surely be use in any transaction in our everyday life in the near future!
and Im waiting on it!
Activity: 406
Merit: 101
May 04, 2018, 03:45:42 AM
I just wanted to know if anyone has theories about the impact of having bitcoin futures. Although there seems to be not  many people shorting hehe

Yes, Bitcoin futures are already been played by some groups. But, I do not suggest you to jump into futures, if you are in a beginning stage of trading cryptocurrency.
If I am asked about my honest opinion regarding the future of bitcoin, it bears the brightest future in this world. Bitcoin has given millionaire to the world. Eric is now a rich person. All he did is invested in bitcoin when it was worth 12 dollars and held it.This coin has also the largest community of supporters and more and more people are joining it.Bitcoin is the solution to all financial problems.
legendary
Activity: 3808
Merit: 1723
Up to 300% + 200 FS deposit bonuses
May 03, 2018, 03:28:17 AM
Basically since it's already been a few months we can all say that the Bitcoin futures was nothing but the good old tactic "Buy the rumor, sell the news".

When it was announced back in Nov, it went super crazy and FOMO everywhere. In less than a month Bitcoin went from $7K to $20K.

Then when the CME launched, Bitcoin was $20K and hasn't seen $20K ever since.

Volumes are very low. Spreads are high. Margin rates are very high and some brokers even refuse to let clients trade the futures.
Activity: 1204
Merit: 505
May 03, 2018, 02:52:21 AM
The impact of btcs over future of us is so deep that even the centralised fiat collapse will cause no authority to be functional
We can use different factors as the evidence to this statement that bitcoins would be the king of future. Firstly, when we talk about the coming world, the first thing pinched in our mind is the digital and technological world. And secondly, the more fast and cheaper way of transactions in the coming world. So bitcoins are satisfying both the conditions and hence can be said with confidence that they will be making the world amazing.
Activity: 378
May 03, 2018, 02:45:41 AM
If I do not really understand about the criteria of bitcoin futures however,the risks that arise are very large,especially with the rapid price movement to increase and decrease so that makes traders should be able to take advantage of it no matter how small the opportunity to gain maximum profit when using bitcoin futures.
Activity: 434
Merit: 103
May 03, 2018, 01:55:37 AM
Essentially, what Bitcoin futures are offering to institutional investors is a way to come along on this cryptocurrency journey, in a vehicle that is familiar and comfortable to them. The steep growth trajectory that Bitcoin has taken of late would indicate a positive market sentiment towards this new inlet to Bitcoin investment. That positivity – as well as Bitcoin’s price – is likely to continue to increase for the foreseeable future, despite the downward pressure that a futures option introduces.
Activity: 114
Merit: 2
May 02, 2018, 11:30:53 PM
Bitcoin future are mostly important because they make ETF more real  Smiley
Activity: 728
Merit: 263
May 02, 2018, 11:18:38 PM
It resembles like the shining sun. Day by day blockchain system is getting accepted around the world and people are becoming fond of this virtual system in these days. That's why Blockchain system will play an important role in the coming days. I think in the future, Bitcoin will be the most vital currency platform and it will be the most powerful money very soon.
Activity: 322
May 02, 2018, 07:48:33 PM
The impact of bitcoin in the future is I think its really good.bitcoin is already accepted in many country although other country will ban this bitcoin but someday they can regret that bitcoin is good in their country and communities.

We may not be sure about the future but I'm bullish with bitcoin because I know this is the key for us to enjoy a good future. Cryptocurrency creates a big impact in the market, and I think many countries are slowly adopting the system which is a good sign for all the hodlers. Good things will happen in the future.
Action reaction as what they say so the impact of bitcoin will be frustrating to some but this is not the focus on this. Negativity won't make someone grow because positivity must contradict. That's why let's be positive in the future to come with bitcoin. This time may be a storm for us but sooner it will have rainbow. Countries are slowly adapting cryptocurrency but criticisms are always the partner. Inspite of that situation let's fuse our positivity for the future.
Activity: 798
Merit: 268
May 02, 2018, 07:06:55 PM
The impact of bitcoin in the future is I think its really good.bitcoin is already accepted in many country although other country will ban this bitcoin but someday they can regret that bitcoin is good in their country and communities.

We may not be sure about the future but I'm bullish with bitcoin because I know this is the key for us to enjoy a good future. Cryptocurrency creates a big impact in the market, and I think many countries are slowly adopting the system which is a good sign for all the hodlers. Good things will happen in the future.
Activity: 2842
Merit: 772
May 02, 2018, 06:36:33 PM

With regards to that. It's always been a positive outcome for Bitcoin. The drop happens usually and we shouldn't worry because it is completely normal. We should get used to the sudden drop then up again. Besides that, bitcoin is widely known now, imagine it's growth in 5-10 more years

I didn't see the positive outcome that bitcoin future contract has brought in the market. We can say that it really push the price in December that's why the inevitable happen, it burst and then we experience bearish trend for the last 4 months. So I can say that it didn't do anything good for us. Its just been hype that's why a lot bought during the December madness specially when they hear that CBoE and CME are entering the picture.

But once we saw what it does bring long term, all the hype is gone that's why we suffer and ended up in the bear market. Its good though that we have somewhat recovered, but for me, it also brings more problem to us.
Activity: 47
Merit: 0
May 02, 2018, 06:17:16 PM
I don't think btcs can survive the cumulative resistance of global powerful nations. they will take down btcs easily if they want.
Activity: 243
April 30, 2018, 10:16:08 PM
Activity: 686
April 30, 2018, 07:58:18 PM
You can see that although the market is recovering very strongly, prices of bitcoin and altcoin are constantly increasing dramatically, traders are very optimistic, but my analysis is bitcoin prices are rising and Uptrend is only in the short term and may drop at any time, overall the bitcoin price is in the down cycle so it is only uptrend in the short term, the bitcoin price must cross the $ 20000 mark uptrend. come back.
The condition of Bitcoin is on a positive track, we all feel the condition is so good. Despite having had a tough time over the past few months when we were down and there was no price increase, now Bitcoin is starting to show its existence and I am optimistic that Bitcoin's price could reach more than 15,000USD. The end of the year is still long enough and we all hope that it can happen in 2018.
Activity: 168
April 30, 2018, 07:51:59 PM
For a market that is in a bear market in the long run, I think that soon the bitcoin price will drop sharply and may reach $ 1000 in 2018. You can see that the market in the past days are very excited. As bitcoin and altcoin prices continue to rise, my analysis is just uptrend in the short term and bitcoin prices will probably drop at any time.
Pages:
Jump to: