Pages:
Author

Topic: Impact of bitcoin futures - page 6. (Read 624 times)

Activity: 602
Merit: 255
April 01, 2018, 02:40:56 PM
Bitcoin is the decentralized currency.When the price of bitcoin is reduced to any low value.It will get back to old value due to decentralized concept.So no one in this world can control the bitcoin price.In future, bitcoin will be widely used crypto currency.
Activity: 280
Merit: 10
April 01, 2018, 02:28:53 PM
Impact of bitcoin in future is verified by observing their previous race in this world there are lot of big brands are accepting bitcoin and their demand increasing ration and their price is start from where and in this time its low according to market situation will increase in future and their impact will be more demand-able and too much high in rate in future,
Activity: 420
Merit: 100
March 31, 2018, 09:17:48 AM
Bitcoin previous records are showing the up down trend of the market but it will again become stable, according to price in past bitcoin is the number one more and extra profit earning source that impacting bright in their future prices,
March 31, 2018, 04:43:41 AM
There is no doubt Bitcoin is the future of currency, But when you see the past and analyze their price ratio then you feel some big corrections about bitcoin and after this correction that already 70% done it will go up again and their future price will go more up then last highest price so the impact in future is more bright and this time is favorable to invest in bitcoin because the price is good to buy and right now you have the best option to invest in bitcoin for more and more profit in future,
March 25, 2018, 06:11:40 PM
Bitcoin having the good impact on future market because it is becoming the need of this latest era of Blockchain technology and creating more and more facilities for users and investors and their demand is cleared the future of investors I think their price will touch $20,000 after June but right now their price is good to buy and the best time to invest in bitcoin instead of investing in other Crypto or other place for the sake of earning profit.
March 25, 2018, 05:50:23 PM
I think it is good question about Bitcoin because the market is in good condition to invest in Bitcoin, the reason behind this I think some good news makes to increase the interest to invest in Bitcoin, Right now the best time to put your funds into buying bitcoin according the news impact on the Bitcoin future and to make the good option to invest, Bitcoin is becoming more and more demand able overall and it is the best option and best time right now to invest and put your funds in it for more and more profit in future.
Activity: 420
Merit: 100
March 25, 2018, 05:26:42 PM
I think the best thing is to invest in digital world is bitcoin is the king of all digital currencies is Bitcoin because impact of bitcoin in future is showing too much great because bitcoin demand is growing up day by day and the future is so nice and for investment purpose bitcoin is the best thing to earn a good profit in future, I thing the bitcoin price is good to buy right now and the even I personally interested to putt my maximum funds into bitcoin because it is best source to earn good profit in future and there are lot of predictors suggest the bitcoin will go up in June.
Activity: 392
Merit: 11
February 28, 2018, 11:10:10 PM
I just wanted to know if anyone has theories about the impact of having bitcoin futures. Although there seems to be not  many people shorting hehe
You can see that bitcoin prices are recovering extremely strongly over the past few days. Markets of countries around the world are increasingly open for bitcoin. There are a lot of countries that agree and let the traffic circulate legally. So I think the bitcoin price will quickly recover to the $ 20000 mark and may reach the $ 10,000 mark by the end of this year.
The development of bitcoin greatly affects the entire cryptocurrency market because most other altcoins are priced in bitcoin. The value of bitcoin is also a measure to reflect the interest of investors in this market. I believe that bitcoin will have an extremely futuristic future as it is the symbol of the cryptocurrency market.
Activity: 685
Merit: 14
February 28, 2018, 08:42:04 PM
I just wanted to know if anyone has theories about the impact of having bitcoin futures. Although there seems to be not  many people shorting hehe
Bitcoin impact is already reflected in most of the countries and still some countries are implementing the cryptocurrency because after implementation of Bitcoin it will announce in global currency so  everyone should be curiously waiting. But currently some countries are avoiding the cryptocurrency so future all the government should understand crypto technology. The main problem is the cryptocurrency is it will fluctuating any time we don't control the cryptocurrency so it is major drawback of the crypto platform. Some peoples are thinking price is the impact of Bitcoin but price is just a demand and supply the real impact is when it will accept all over the world.
Activity: 896
Merit: 514
February 28, 2018, 07:48:13 PM
I just wanted to know if anyone has theories about the impact of having bitcoin futures. Although there seems to be not  many people shorting hehe
Impact of bitcoin futures was clearly seen in the first month itself leading bitcoin price tp reach ATH of almost 20,000.But now it seems that it has no effect over bitcoin price and bitcoin is totally free from the impact of bitcoin futures.
This is still the effect of that event. It rose to $20,000 because of there was a lot of speculators that bought at lower prices and sold off at those highs at the same time bought bitcoin futures that were bearish with prices a lot lower than $20,000. Now when the time came that the futures were going to mature, they dumped all the bitcoins they had which completely brought the price down which was perfect for their share in the futures. Win-win for them for buying low and selling high then winning also their futures.
Activity: 154
February 28, 2018, 07:46:37 PM
You can see that bitcoin prices are recovering extremely strongly over the past few days. Markets of countries around the world are increasingly open for bitcoin. There are a lot of countries that agree and let the traffic circulate legally. So I think the bitcoin price will quickly recover to the $ 20000 mark and may reach the $ 10,000 mark by the end of this year.
Activity: 714
Merit: 500
February 28, 2018, 07:27:49 PM
I just wanted to know if anyone has theories about the impact of having bitcoin futures. Although there seems to be not  many people shorting hehe
Impact of bitcoin futures was clearly seen in the first month itself leading bitcoin price tp reach ATH of almost 20,000.But now it seems that it has no effect over bitcoin price and bitcoin is totally free from the impact of bitcoin futures.Earlier bitcoin enthusiasts much feared that bitcoin futures would almost make bitcoin price crash just like tulip bubbles,but no such thing has happened and bitcoin has recovered and its now travelling on its own path.
Activity: 1092
Merit: 501
February 28, 2018, 07:12:47 PM
Funnily I'm beginning to have a feeling futures trading is really affecting the Bitcoin price and in fact I feel the whales are now really controlling the market,as far as I can remember ever since futures trading started,Bitcoin has been bearish most of the time.
There have been two theories about what the futures market will do to bitcoin, one is this will help institutional investors to get bitcoin and this will generate an interest in bitcoin and a bigger price but there are some other users that think these markets are going to suppress the price of bitcoin similar to what happens to gold, both are possible and we are only going to find out which one is true in the next years.
Activity: 966
Merit: 102
February 28, 2018, 02:18:47 PM
I do not have any theory but I as a bitcoin user I just believe if having bitcoin will earn a great income and bitcoin will have a high selling value in the future. that's what I'll trust
Activity: 358
Merit: 118
February 28, 2018, 01:38:42 PM

From my point of view, bitcoin will have a very good and great impact in future. Right now only few peoples, are prone to the knowledge about bitcoins and the people who invested are half of them of the above. In future people will come to know about the benefits of the bitcoins so that everyone will invest which will lead to rise in the value of coins.
Activity: 279
Merit: 16
February 28, 2018, 12:57:29 PM
Funnily I'm beginning to have a feeling futures trading is really affecting the Bitcoin price and in fact I feel the whales are now really controlling the market,as far as I can remember ever since futures trading started,Bitcoin has been bearish most of the time.

What's the logic behind that? It could just be pure coincidence, futures started trading at about 15k before the ATH of near to 20k. The market isn't down all that much since then.

How would futures allow whales to better control the market?
Activity: 434
Merit: 102
Leading Cryptocurrency and Blockchain Company
February 27, 2018, 09:24:00 PM
Activity: 2828
Merit: 357
Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!
February 27, 2018, 08:40:46 PM

Well we have seen that is has a short term effect on the price, specially last year when bitcoin went as high as $20K and I believed that it has something to do with the bitcoin future contracts.

However, long term, its has no dramatic impact as we have seen already that it was not sustainable and on the contrary it put bitcoin to fall down specially at the end of their offerings. I initially thought it would be good to the market, unfortunately, its not the case.
Activity: 379
Merit: 251
February 27, 2018, 08:15:51 PM
I thought it would have a bigger impact, actually maybe it had a bigger impact in advance. Bitcoin sure went up a lot this year, I bet it wouldn't be so high withotu futures.

Let's hope an ETF has the same effect. Or are there good ETFS arleady?
Activity: 336
Merit: 71
February 27, 2018, 03:35:18 PM

I think the price volatility in the short term is gonna be very up and down.. but long term I think its great.. its no mystery that futures will be placed by smarter than your average crypto TA guy and its easy to tell when the market is in position to go long or short. Could see gigantic swings after BTC gets out of its FUD phase/bear channel and could maybe see 20k swings several times over the next 2 years... settling in IMO above 50k by 2020 and the volatility will start dropping.  This strategy also suits whales because they love fleeing to USD and letting the short happen to buy and go long on the flip side.

One thing to note here is most people think BTC holders make more money by going straight to 100k.. this absolutely is not true. whales love the idea of futures and things that gas up the rise then slam on the brakes for plummets.. because position trading for accumulation back and forth is going to make you exponentially more money in the long run.. you want to have 100 -1000 BTC at 10k instead of 10-20BTC at 100k.. and whales and futures pretty much shake hands in this area.
Pages:
Jump to: