Pages:
Author

Topic: Impact of bitcoin futures - page 4. (Read 624 times)

Activity: 392
Merit: 10
April 30, 2018, 01:04:37 PM
I just wanted to know if anyone has theories about the impact of having bitcoin futures. Although there seems to be not  many people shorting hehe
You can see that although the market is recovering very strongly, prices of bitcoin and altcoin are constantly increasing dramatically, traders are very optimistic, but my analysis is bitcoin prices are rising and Uptrend is only in the short term and may drop at any time, overall the bitcoin price is in the down cycle so it is only uptrend in the short term, the bitcoin price must cross the $ 20000 mark uptrend. come back.
Activity: 540
Merit: 252
April 30, 2018, 10:30:52 AM
I just wanted to know if anyone has theories about the impact of having bitcoin futures. Although there seems to be not  many people shorting hehe

With regards to that. It's always been a positive outcome for Bitcoin. The drop happens usually and we shouldn't worry because it is completely normal. We should get used to the sudden drop then up again. Besides that, bitcoin is widely known now, imagine it's growth in 5-10 more years
Activity: 196
Merit: 0
April 30, 2018, 09:12:00 AM
Some viewers here,analized from positive thoughts that bitcoin impact future are usually happen  even in the mainstream at the near future,and because of that some analysts will hope the that,the following bitcoin performance were regulated though mainstream exchanges that can only serve to strength from its position in the market.aside from that some of viewers will argued  that the volatility is not sure price to stay up indefinitely.

Activity: 280
Merit: 15
April 30, 2018, 07:18:34 AM

Yes, Bitcoin futures are already been played by some groups. But, I do not suggest you to jump into futures, if you are in a beginning stage of trading cryptocurrency.
Activity: 658
Merit: 100
PayAccept - Worldwide payments accepted in seconds
April 30, 2018, 01:38:52 AM
I have a lot of assumptions if Bitcoin is popular and is used by everyone. When it became fashionable, its price could reach $ 10 million per Bitcoin, and Bitcoin owners would become rich. Wealth is getting worse, and the world can get worse.
Activity: 294
April 30, 2018, 01:33:58 AM
I have heard a theory that bitcoin will touch $200.000 and this would be a great future for us, but if honest, you can never know...
Activity: 1568
Merit: 283
April 30, 2018, 01:09:40 AM
After topping at near $20,000 in mid-December, the world's leading cryptocurrency by market cap has been in nothing but freefall ever since. But over the last week, Bitcoin has moved closer to $10,000, cracking $9,000 in mid-morning trading on Tuesday. I believe that bitcoin will continue to persist…it’s just a matter of how long it will take for that space to mature and change the future.

Bitcoin is the future of money. It takes years before a coin gets mature or the market shows stability. This one is just going through its infancy and besides nobody really wants to see bitcoin getting stuck at one value. That would hinder traders from making profits.Bitcoin is destined to touch more than 30k dollars and it would become worth almost 1 million dollars by next 3 years.
Activity: 89
April 28, 2018, 06:19:52 PM
Their will be a drastic change in global monetization, turning the heads of fiat currencies too to be dependant on btcs
Activity: 52
April 28, 2018, 11:56:01 AM
The impact of btcs over future of us is so deep that even the centralised fiat collapse will cause no authority to be functional
Activity: 125
Merit: 1
April 26, 2018, 11:08:25 PM
After topping at near $20,000 in mid-December, the world's leading cryptocurrency by market cap has been in nothing but freefall ever since. But over the last week, Bitcoin has moved closer to $10,000, cracking $9,000 in mid-morning trading on Tuesday. I believe that bitcoin will continue to persist…it’s just a matter of how long it will take for that space to mature and change the future.
Activity: 756
Merit: 107
PredX - AI-Powered Prediction Market
April 26, 2018, 05:39:31 PM
there are no theories about trade. It's just a knowledge , learn and experience . Bitcoin always increase so if you just hold it one year you can earn a good profit.   
Activity: 1190
Merit: 306
April 26, 2018, 04:20:08 PM
Yea I have one, the theory bitcoin disaster of 2030 LOL, if you get that ;-p
I get it, but humor is worthless on bitcointalk.  You'll learn that quick, since you'll notice that most of your posts go unread and unreplied to.

I'm not sure if we've seen any sort of effect from the bitcoin futures market.  A lot of people were expecting some huge market manipulation and volatility, but I don't think we've really seen that so far.  Myself, I thought when CBOT started trading btc derivatives, bitcoin itself would either shoot up to the moon or crash to the ground.  We're sort of in the middle right now.

Futures for crypto isn't a bad idea at all, as it allows people to trade in bitcoin without having to actually own bitcoin (yes, I know that goes against a lot of what crypto stands for).  At least then we're not dependent on these shady exchanges for price discovery.
Activity: 280
April 26, 2018, 03:51:10 PM
The impact of bitcoin is great in future it will also capture the maximum market and in future it will increase the demand because there is any doubt to to bitcoin bright future and it is good time to place the funds into the bitcoin for great earning in future, right the price of bitcoin is good to buy and earn good in profit,
legendary
Activity: 1204
Merit: 1028
April 26, 2018, 03:00:44 AM
I'm not sure what the problem right now with BTC but for sure right now is full recover.
there is a big impact of bitcoin in my life so i guess not only in me but rather to those who are working on it, so i think the biggest impact of bitcoin in mylife is that i can really earn more money and i can get big profit into it and it changed my life our families life in terms of financial.
Financially and economically speaking, bitcoin really helps those who knew it before and those who put trust that it will be able to help them in their living, but those who invested when the price at peak and lose then give up might be regretting not continuing to support this, soon many more stories of success stories will be added for they risk some amount with bitcoin. It can also help government system if only they will use it.
It is only bitcoin that has created millionaire in this world with the simplest, cheapest and easiest way. All those who invested in it when it was really cheap (now it sounds like a lie) and are still holding it are rich people. Apart from this, Bitcoin has provided job opportunities to the world too. As far as government goes, most of them won’t legalize it until it is regulated so that they can control it.
Activity: 248
April 26, 2018, 02:18:45 AM
There are lot of brands are accepting bitcoin as a payment and the big names are rely to bitcoin investment that is way the impact is more demand-able in future and it show the more and more shining demand in the future that’s makes you able to put funds into bitcoin and the market right now at the good situation to buy bicoin also,
We have so many speculation about bitcoin future's so I think demand will be increasing. Yes a good situation to buy bitcoin these days since price is not yet over 20k. Futures wil be good for bitcoubin.
Activity: 1092
Merit: 500
April 26, 2018, 02:03:43 AM
I just wanted to know if anyone has theories about the impact of having bitcoin futures. Although there seems to be not  many people shorting hehe
The big impact of bitcoin I think was it is a currency that can be convert in any country. Then, it can also be use in money transfer anywhere in the world. Maybe that's the reason why it became popular and trend nowadays.
Activity: 57
April 26, 2018, 01:02:27 AM
Bitcoin future will remain evergreen. Since the industry is immortal and so as their traders
Activity: 89
April 24, 2018, 06:46:10 AM
BTC futures are for the whales and they will also manipulate the market to their advantage. I believe 2018 so far...the multiple crashes and lack of recovery has been the result of the futures market. Yes futures has stabalized the market but only in that it doesn't hold any gains and when it does move...like when leading up to a futures deadline it moves a lot and so far only down. It makes a lot of sense if you are a whale. take out a futures contract...buy crypto and drive the price up over time...sell in a hurry at he high market (make $$$ here) and crash the market down to your futures contract (make even more $$$) start the process again. I think it's the worst thing that has happened to cyrpto ever!
Activity: 812
Merit: 500
April 24, 2018, 06:21:45 AM
Bitcoin impact on society and economy of the country is positive and will be positive as well.Bitcoin is growing and leader of the market still majority of population unaware about bitcoin but the day is not far Bitcoin will be global currency and will be commonly used around the world.
legendary
Activity: 1147
Merit: 1007
April 24, 2018, 01:39:58 AM
I'm not sure what the problem right now with BTC but for sure right now is full recover.
there is a big impact of bitcoin in my life so i guess not only in me but rather to those who are working on it, so i think the biggest impact of bitcoin in mylife is that i can really earn more money and i can get big profit into it and it changed my life our families life in terms of financial.
Financially and economically speaking, bitcoin really helps those who knew it before and those who put trust that it will be able to help them in their living, but those who invested when the price at peak and lose then give up might be regretting not continuing to support this, soon many more stories of success stories will be added for they risk some amount with bitcoin. It can also help government system if only they will use it.
Pages:
Jump to: