Pages:
Author

Topic: Impact of bitcoin futures - page 7. (Read 624 times)

Activity: 279
Merit: 16
February 27, 2018, 02:56:11 PM
Probably almost no effect whatsoever, it will work just like the normal market does and there will be plenty of people expecting the price will move one way and plenty the other, supply and demand of futures will not really spill over in to supply and demand for bitcoin, it will more be that they move in tandem in many ways
Activity: 7
Merit: 0
February 27, 2018, 02:36:50 PM
I'm not sure what the problem right now with BTC but for sure right now is full recover.
Activity: 952
Merit: 250
December 18, 2017, 07:59:16 PM
Lets give it a time.  Some predicts a vast pump and next few months others has a worry of having a huge crash as we do not know if theres a manipulative plans to drop btc. 

I just wanted to know if anyone has theories about the impact of having bitcoin futures. Although there seems to be not  many people shorting hehe
Activity: 86
Merit: 10
Algorithmic Trader
December 18, 2017, 06:13:16 PM
Cboe, CME, NASDAQ don't trade paper !
I don't know about the others but Cboe uses Gemini exchange behind.

What will be the impact of BTC futures on the BTC spot(underlying)? Well, actually very simple: the smart guys who have decades of experience will start to arbitrage out the inefficiencies in Bitcoin price evolution, simple as that.
Activity: 42
December 18, 2017, 05:42:13 PM
There is a lot of different options.

I dont think it will impact much till they trade actual BTC and not just paper.
Activity: 48
December 18, 2017, 05:24:57 PM
It will give bitcoin more exposure to real world and ultimately exposure to all alt coins and as more and more people know about it and try to invest in crypto, the prices will increase.
Activity: 252
Merit: 101
Global Risk Exchange - gref.io
December 18, 2017, 05:18:48 PM
No theory other than it will help bitcoin and other cryptos gain exposure in the long run. Oh whoops maybe I am that idiot then I am currently shorting gl my dumbself. Cool
Activity: 336
Merit: 11
Victorieum Digital Wallet Revolution
December 18, 2017, 04:50:40 PM
I just wanted to know if anyone has theories about the impact of having bitcoin futures. Although there seems to be not  many people shorting hehe
Pages:
Jump to: