Pages:
Author

Topic: Impact of drinking alcohol. - page 100. (Read 75796 times)

Activity: 4
Merit: 0
February 15, 2017, 03:43:12 PM
Even without being "alcoholic", alcohol consumption has an influence on the development of many diseases: cancers, cardiovascular and digestive diseases, diseases of the nervous system and psychic disorders. Alcohol can also be the cause of more common difficulties (fatigue, too high blood pressure, sleep disorders, problems of memory or concentration, etc.). Excessive alcohol consumption is often associated with psychological disorders (anxiety and depression in particular). Abuse of alcohol can trigger depression. Conversely, a depressed person may seek alcohol in a way to combat this and thus develop excessive consumption.

However, even if alcohol consumption appears to provide well-being at the moment, it does not solve the person's difficulties, and on the contrary increases depression and anxiety. Moreover, even if alcohol helps to fall asleep, it impairs the quality of sleep and can cause insomnia.
Activity: 2730
Merit: 552
February 15, 2017, 03:37:53 PM
More people cannot drink normally than they realize.  They self-medicate with it.  If you look at most of the homeless, they have got there from many bad habits, one of which is that they can't think normally when they drink. 

I think drinking causes a lot of bad attitudes in people that don't rank in the "alcoholic spectrum" but just become different people when they drink.
Activity: 280
Merit: 250
February 15, 2017, 03:36:07 PM
I do agree that everything should be in moderation but that's probably not the case with drugs and alcohol , I mean once you start , It's probably just a matter of time until you get addicted to it and you screw your life. It's better to stay away from these things . I never smoked or drink anything on my life and I'm just fine , If I have problems or I celebrate with something , I don't see how alcohol will make me feel better.
Unfortunately the present world is full of different problems. Related to this is a large amount of stress the person is experiencing. Don't fight them face a nervous breakdown. Helps to fight the alcohol. So choose.
staff
Activity: 3500
Merit: 6152
February 15, 2017, 03:19:40 PM
I do agree that everything should be in moderation but that's probably not the case with drugs and alcohol , I mean once you start , It's probably just a matter of time until you get addicted to it and you screw your life. It's better to stay away from these things . I never smoked or drink anything on my life and I'm just fine , If I have problems or I celebrate with something , I don't see how alcohol will make me feel better.
Activity: 235
Merit: 250
February 15, 2017, 03:03:51 PM
Hi guys. Just wanted to know whether drinking is good or bad for our health...first of all i drink every weekend because i feel refreshed after a heavy week of work..  After i drink i take a lot of food and have a nice sleep....I do not have any kind of headache or anything after drinking but will it affect me in the future.... My dad almost drinks everyday right from his childhood may b at the age of 18 but my dad is healthy and strong even after drinking so many years... Thanks to god for that....... Any way,  When it comes to your health, is it better to drink or not to drink?
For humans it is useful not more than 50 grams of vodka a day. All this harm. As you drink it. If 7 to 50 grams is obtained 350 grams. This does not mean that you can a week not to drink and a day off to drink 350 grams.
Activity: 602
Merit: 265
February 15, 2017, 02:55:32 PM
With alcohol abuse, you are not physically dependent, but you still have a serious problem. The drinking may cause problems at home, work, or school. It may cause you to put yourself in dangerous situations, or lead to legal or social problems.
legendary
Activity: 2590
Merit: 3014
Welt Am Draht
February 15, 2017, 02:47:29 PM
I know quite a few problem drinkers, people who could never go a day without booze. It's genuinely disgusting to witness and they're deeply pathetic people.

Most people have a normal relationship with alcohol but they're also very good at deceiving themselves as to what normal is. All of these middle aged women who put away a bottle of wine a night 'because it's only wine' might find they've inserted a time bomb into their bodies when it all adds up.

And I don't drink no more. My main problem with drinking when I did was that I didn't do enough of it. 
Activity: 215
Merit: 103
February 15, 2017, 02:42:38 PM
every thing in limit is good for health.
Activity: 101
Merit: 10
February 15, 2017, 02:38:17 PM
As with everything else in life, all is OK in moderation

So if i am not wrong you trying to tell that its not a big deal to drink in this modern culture.... But dont you feel that drinking causes a lot of problems...
legendary
Activity: 2254
Merit: 1043
February 15, 2017, 02:31:16 PM
As with everything else in life, all is OK in moderation
Activity: 101
Merit: 10
February 15, 2017, 02:17:44 PM
Hi guys. Just wanted to know whether drinking is good or bad for our health...first of all i drink every weekend because i feel refreshed after a heavy week of work..  After i drink i take a lot of food and have a nice sleep....I do not have any kind of headache or anything after drinking but will it affect me in the future.... My dad almost drinks everyday right from his childhood may b at the age of 18 but my dad is healthy and strong even after drinking so many years... Thanks to god for that....... Any way,  When it comes to your health, is it better to drink or not to drink?
Pages:
Jump to: