Pages:
Author

Topic: Impact of drinking alcohol. - page 44. (Read 75796 times)

Activity: 112
Merit: 10
October 29, 2017, 11:09:06 AM
Drinking of alcohol has good and bad impact to our body. First, it is good if we drink moderately once in a while. Secondly, it also has very bad impact to our health since alcohol has many chemical content that irritate our internal body organs like heart, liver, intestine, etc.
Activity: 237
Borderless for People, Frictionless for Banks
October 29, 2017, 10:37:55 AM
Alcohol is harmful to the body because it affects our physical, mental, intellectual, and working abilities and causes many serious illnesses such as cancer, heart disease, cirrhosis, gout and high blood pressure. Alcohol affects our health so we need to control alcohol intake to avoid mistakes for our family and society.
Activity: 182
October 29, 2017, 10:22:27 AM
The usual short impact of drinking alcohol for me is head ache especially when i've had too much. And the long impact is having complication on liver. But there are European countries that Drinking alchol is part of their culture, and with regard to your drinking pattern just make sure that you eat healthy to help your body detoxify.
Activity: 60
Merit: 0
October 29, 2017, 10:21:02 AM
We all know that alcohol has it's uses. Drinking alcohol sometimes may cause you headache, can cause brain damage. But in some cases drinking alcohol may help people to forget and relieve the pain inside them even in a short period of time. Often times alcohol can be your friend when nobody was. But it depends on the situation. If you can let alcohol control your life its up to.Just drink moderately.
Activity: 207
Merit: 100
October 29, 2017, 10:09:06 AM
Hi guys. Just wanted to know whether drinking is good or bad for our health...first of all i drink every weekend because i feel refreshed after a heavy week of work..  After i drink i take a lot of food and have a nice sleep....I do not have any kind of headache or anything after drinking but will it affect me in the future.... My dad almost drinks everyday right from his childhood may b at the age of 18 but my dad is healthy and strong even after drinking so many years... Thanks to god for that....... Any way,  When it comes to your health, is it better to drink or not to drink?

Drinking too much of alchohol is not good in our body it can dameges our
Our brain nerve our liver  our digestive organs but theres a good effect of drinking alcohol like it can help your blood circulation.
Activity: 98
October 29, 2017, 09:51:00 AM
alcohol beverages can damage health and can damage the future so we have to avoid alcohol so we can stay healthy and achieve success
Activity: 350
October 29, 2017, 07:58:03 AM
probably because consuming alcohol can cause the body to lack vitamins, and may also damage organs in the body, of course it is very dangerous, if I have ever consume I suggest to be able to stop the habit, because it is bad for health
Activity: 279
Merit: 102
October 28, 2017, 06:48:41 AM
Having a scientific mind I had to make a lot of experiments in order to investigate the impact of drinking alcohol. Drinking beer is causing different effects than drinking wine and each kind of spirits (whiskey, tequila, etc) is having its own slightly different effects too. Also mixing stuff has a totally different effect. I'm still deep into research, but I'm positive in the end I may get a Nobel for that.
Activity: 118
October 28, 2017, 03:18:14 AM
there is a good and bad side of drinking alcohol. Good it can help you blood circulation maybe a 1 glass of wine a day. Bad when you drink too much i can destroy your liver. So drink moderately.
Not many people know how to drink culturally. Some people drink because they do not know the measures in the use of alcoholic beverages. Such people usually do not live long.
Activity: 291
Merit: 19
If there's something to be written...
October 28, 2017, 02:34:38 AM
Alcohol generally gives extra work to the liver whose functions involves removal of poisonous substances from the body. Over labouring your liver isn't a good idea. We all do not have the same capacity to withstand alcohol. Your dad may have been using alcohol for so long...that may not mean that your body can do the same. Alcohol makes the brain not to function optimally, that's why we are advised not to use machinery or drive after drinking. I think alcohol is better avoided.
Activity: 249
October 27, 2017, 08:59:58 PM
there is a good and bad side of drinking alcohol. Good it can help you blood circulation maybe a 1 glass of wine a day. Bad when you drink too much i can destroy your liver. So drink moderately.
Activity: 252
October 27, 2017, 08:41:43 PM
Hi guys. Just wanted to know whether drinking is good or bad for our health...first of all i drink every weekend because i feel refreshed after a heavy week of work..  After i drink i take a lot of food and have a nice sleep....I do not have any kind of headache or anything after drinking but will it affect me in the future.... My dad almost drinks everyday right from his childhood may b at the age of 18 but my dad is healthy and strong even after drinking so many years... Thanks to god for that....... Any way,  When it comes to your health, is it better to drink or not to drink?
Except from hang over the next day after being drunk,  it also gives us an excuse to do silly things like wild dancing,  immediate response to things without even thinking, hallucinations and other crazy things. It also destroys our liver and may cause various diseases.  Let us refuse ourselves from drinking and be healthy always.
Activity: 123
Merit: 3
October 27, 2017, 07:26:51 PM
It depends on what you drink as well... Drink 2 glasses of organic wine every 3-4 days is not going to impact you as bad as drinking vodka made out of polluted potatoes with a red bull. It also depends on so many other factors... Your mental "health" (if you have anxiety or are a stressed person you're already debilitating your liver. If you eat junk food, fried food, processed food full of sugar, additives and convervatives, you're already debilitating your liver as well and adding alcohol on top of all that doesn't help).
Activity: 336
Merit: 71
October 27, 2017, 06:12:52 PM

From an alcoholic thats currently struggling.. the problem is is it goes from every weekend to every night socially to every night to all day pretty quickly.. if you aren't addicted I would stop while youre ahead... The addiction never leaves once your body gets used to it enough.. Ive quit maybe 10-12 times and just one little screwup sets me on a path of months of binge drinking.. its ridiculous.. Not saying you will go this route but mine started as a teen just on the weekend and now that I'm in my 30s its something thats not fun at all, costs lots of money, and is something I'm incredibly ashamed of.. don't be me.
Activity: 250
October 27, 2017, 06:08:32 PM
Practically do not drink alcohol. My maximum is a glass of wine for the whole evening. But such evenings are every six months, if not less often.
Activity: 233
October 27, 2017, 05:07:22 PM
Alcohol, just like most substances in life, tend to be fine when consumed in moderation.
Activity: 72
October 26, 2017, 11:44:54 AM
the main thing is that you know the measure, Well, drinking strongly, pour in yourself, of course it is not worth it))Once again, all in moderation, and do not drink immediately if you have something bad happened)) пpocтo ecли вы пьeтe мнoгo, вы мoжeтe cтaть aлкoгoликoм))
Activity: 18
October 26, 2017, 11:40:43 AM
Everyone metabolizes alcohol differently.  Men better than women, Native Americans are particularly bad.  It's difficult to argue that alcohol has real health benefits.  Think of it as a weak poison, that has a fun side-effect.  It's harmful, but sometimes it's worth it Smiley  Ask any chemist and they'll tell you "the dosage makes the poison."  In other words, enough of anything will kill you and a little enough of anything is fine.
Activity: 59
October 26, 2017, 11:31:08 AM
Appropriate drinking is good, such as red wine, the girl's skin is very good, I like it
Activity: 281
October 26, 2017, 11:04:44 AM
in russia and dublin, they drink everyday, does those countries have alcohol problems, NO, alcohol is culture
Pages:
Jump to: