Pages:
Author

Topic: Impact of drinking alcohol. - page 45. (Read 75796 times)

Activity: 133
Merit: 100
October 26, 2017, 06:55:28 AM
drinking alcohol once in a week is ok, bud daily consumption can lead to a psychological or other health-related issues. I drink once in a week, a bottle of good wine, no more than bottle, or just few glasses of beer and feel really good  Cool
Activity: 12
Merit: 0
October 26, 2017, 06:23:43 AM
Hi guys. Just wanted to know whether drinking is good or bad for our health...first of all i drink every weekend because i feel refreshed after a heavy week of work..  After i drink i take a lot of food and have a nice sleep....I do not have any kind of headache or anything after drinking but will it affect me in the future.... My dad almost drinks everyday right from his childhood may b at the age of 18 but my dad is healthy and strong even after drinking so many years... Thanks to god for that....... Any way,  When it comes to your health, is it better to drink or not to drink?

Driking too much is too bad. Drink moderately like once a week not daily.
Activity: 11
October 26, 2017, 04:39:18 AM
drinking alcohol is dangerous to your health.
Activity: 266
Merit: 105
October 26, 2017, 04:29:52 AM
Hi guys. Just wanted to know whether drinking is good or bad for our health...first of all i drink every weekend because i feel refreshed after a heavy week of work..  After i drink i take a lot of food and have a nice sleep....I do not have any kind of headache or anything after drinking but will it affect me in the future.... My dad almost drinks everyday right from his childhood may b at the age of 18 but my dad is healthy and strong even after drinking so many years... Thanks to god for that....... Any way,  When it comes to your health, is it better to drink or not to drink?
Of course drinking alcohol has bad effects to our body and it could lead to our deaths if we drink too much. But i believe what they say that everything in this world should be done moderately including alcohol drinks.
Activity: 495
You have to get what you want your own way.
October 26, 2017, 04:27:09 AM
Alcohol is not bad as long as you drink it moderately, the problem starts when you get addicted to it, it doesn't only harms your health but it affects your relationship with family as well. Even nectar can be poison if taken to excess.
Activity: 56
October 26, 2017, 02:31:24 AM
If it is not in excess, it can not do you anything wrong but if it is in excess it can lead to euphoric states, abuses, and in the worst case crimes.
Activity: 518
October 26, 2017, 02:30:04 AM
Drinking too much on a single occasion or overtime can take a serious toll on your health.It can damage your heart if you drink a lot over a long time,too much alcohol can increase your risk of developing certain cancer. But moderate alcohol consumption may have some substantial health benefits like it can lower the risk of cardiovascular disease,can lengthen your life and lower the chance of diabetes.
Activity: 401
October 26, 2017, 02:19:08 AM

Maybe your habbit of drinking is just fine, once a week in not bad, just to stress out. But when uou start drinking extra and exceeding the maximum ammount of body can contain, start to worry about uour health. Drink is not bad, it will be bad if you overdrink it.
Activity: 28
October 26, 2017, 01:47:05 AM

alcohol is injuries to health. so it is not good. but every day one glass alcohol keep far of hearth problems and other problems. if i feel stress in my work every day night i have to drink one glass alcohol. i don't like to drink so much alcohol just i have to drink in parties and any occasions. actually doctor given me suggestion so i'm doing like that only.
October 26, 2017, 01:43:29 AM
Short term affects:
A small amount of alcohol will make you relaxed and make you feel less anxious but large amounts suppresses the part of the brain which controls judgement, resulting in loss of inhibitions.
Affects physical co-ordination, causing blurred vision, slurred speech and loss of balance.

Long term affects:
Drinking too much alcohol will cause physical damage, increase risks of diseases and can make other diseases worse.
Excessive drinking can cause:
Hepatitis and cirrhosis of the liver
Gastritis (inflammation of the stomach lining) or pancreatitis (inflammation of the pancreas)
High blood pressure
Types of cancer such as mouth and throat
Brain damage
Failure of the heart
Neurological problems like epilepsy
Types of vitamin deficiency
October 26, 2017, 01:42:43 AM
Alcohol in small amounts causes a mild high, increasing levels leads to it becoming a depressant then finally to drunkedness/stupor. As with everything, drinking in moderating is fine. Except for certain people without the ADH gene, who have problems breaking down alcohol in the body resulting in the "asian" flush and the nausea/vomiting sensations.
Activity: 20
October 26, 2017, 01:41:32 AM
There are seven Health Benefits Of Drinking Alcohol.
1. It Can Lengthen Your Life.
2. It Can Improve Your Verve or libido.
3. It Helps Prevent Against the Common Cold.
4. It Can Lower Your Risk Of Cardiovascular Disease.
5. It Can Decrease Chances Of Developing Dementia.
6. It Can Reduce The Risk Of Gallstones.
7. Lowers The Chance Of Diabetes.
October 26, 2017, 01:40:59 AM
Drinking alcohol is not that really bad, it depends upon the person who is drinking. When we were talking in the house about drinking, my father said that when a guy is drunk he don't know what he is doing and the next day a guy can't remember what happened when he was drunk. While a woman when drunk, she knows what she is doing when she is drunk. But as I said it depends upon a person, if you are a drunkard person of course your body will suffer.
October 26, 2017, 01:40:15 AM
Many people enjoy a drink without any problems, but binge drinking or drinking heavily over longer periods of time can have very serious consequences. Alcohol misuse not only harms the individual, but damages relationships and society in general in terms of violence and crime, accidents and drink driving.

In Northern Ireland, the number of alcohol-related deaths has more than doubled since 1994. The most recent figures show:

there were 270 deaths recorded as alcohol-related in 2012;
there were more than 11,500 alcohol-related admissions to hospitals in 2009/10.
October 26, 2017, 01:39:49 AM
Even drugs in large quantities, becomes a poison. In small quantities alcohol can be beneficial. Alcohol needed by the body and produced it himself. One glass of wine or fifty grams of whiskey will do you good, anything more is already a poison and the effects are the same as in poisoning.
October 26, 2017, 01:39:21 AM
I do concur that everything ought to be with some restraint however that is most likely not the situation with medications and liquor , I mean once you begin , It's presumably simply an issue of time until the point that you get dependent on it and you screw your life. It's smarter to avoid these things . I never smoked or drink anything on my life and I'm okay , If I have issues or I celebrate with something , I don't perceive how liquor will affect me better.

Everything I could state is, I drink every week with companions, however I never come to the heart of the matter that I need to drink every night, it's bad for our wellbeing. We ought to be drinking with some restraint as it were. All things considered it can rest easy on the off chance that you just drink couple of, sufficiently only to influence you to feel somewhat lightheaded. Manhandling liquor may likewise cause a liver harm. Another terrible impact of it is you may begin to overlook your self and accomplish something doltish.
Activity: 19
October 26, 2017, 01:38:35 AM
Intake of alcohol may still be beneficail if taken in moderations...
But if you take it excessively you may not only endanger your health but also destroy your relationship with your family...
A lot of homes were destroyed due to the fact that some of them were engaged in excessive intake of alcoholic drink..
So if you want to prevent this from happening the solution is so simple...
Drink in moderation if you cannot totally stop it...
Activity: 42
October 26, 2017, 01:37:58 AM
Short term affects:
A small amount of alcohol will make you relaxed and make you feel less anxious but large amounts suppresses the part of the brain which controls judgement, resulting in loss of inhibitions.
Affects physical co-ordination, causing blurred vision, slurred speech and loss of balance.

Long term affects:
Drinking too much alcohol will cause physical damage, increase risks of diseases and can make other diseases worse.
Excessive drinking can cause:
Hepatitis and cirrhosis of the liver
Gastritis (inflammation of the stomach lining) or pancreatitis (inflammation of the pancreas)
High blood pressure
Types of cancer such as mouth and throat
Brain damage
Failure of the heart
Neurological problems like epilepsy
Types of vitamin deficiency
Activity: 56
October 26, 2017, 01:37:24 AM
Alcoholism is a broad term for problems with alcohol, and generally refers to alcohol addiction, which is the compulsive and uncontrolled consumption of alcoholic beverages, usually to the detriment of the drinker’s health, personal relationships, and social standing. It is medically considered a disease, specifically an addictive illness. Alcohol misuse has the potential to damage almost every organ in the body, including the brain. The cumulative toxic effects of chronic alcohol abuse can cause both medical and psychiatric problems
Activity: 77
Merit: 10
October 26, 2017, 01:37:03 AM
I was not been able to drink any form of alcohol. At my age, i was not been able to try it but was able to see the effect of drinking a lot of alcohol through my relatives, friends and even officemates. The effect varies from the portion of alcohol they tend intake. Sometimes, they become more aggressive, can't even recognize and understand you.

For me, drinking a lot of alcohol is not good but some people say that drinking alcohol is good for your health. Maybe, drinking alcohol should be reduce and should only depend upon it's purpose why you are drinking.
Pages:
Jump to: