Pages:
Author

Topic: Importance of social media channels - page 8. (Read 3933 times)

Activity: 489
Merit: 16
www.cd3d.app
September 28, 2020, 03:31:00 AM
I think it's necessary to always stay connected to a project's social media channels and telegram channels to know the update and development of the project. As for the bounty hunters, they should always keep in touch to the project's development through social media and telegram channels. Because it is where news and outcomes are announced.
Activity: 714
Merit: 104
September 23, 2020, 01:14:47 PM
here I suggest just telegram, because there are very updated information about bounties, distribution, prices, and other important information about ongoing projects. You can also ask there, as long as your question is not spam, the admin will reply.
Indeed, very strongly and very often Telegram is full of scammers, but nevertheless, in the official groups of really promising projects that are highly active, moderators constantly monitor the chat and delete any spam, which makes it impossible to mislead community members.
Activity: 2072
Merit: 739
Cashback 15%
September 23, 2020, 11:34:30 AM
here I suggest just telegram, because there are very updated information about bounties, distribution, prices, and other important information about ongoing projects. You can also ask there, as long as your question is not spam, the admin will reply.
Yeah, Telegram is the single most effective social media for getting information about bounties. Meanwhile, Twitter, Facebook and others become media to introduce their products to the public. Social media is an inseparable element of a project, if their social media is active and always provide new information about project developments, most likely the project is genuine and trustworthy.
Activity: 1974
Merit: 575
September 23, 2020, 10:59:37 AM

When you are building a new project, having a ton of followers could mean two things, one amazing and one horrible. Either you are so great that everyone follows you and tries to learn what you are doing so that they can catch up to every single news, they want to read and write to you and basically all around shilling for you on twitter. Or you bought bots to follow you and increased the number with fake followers meaning you are so bad that you need fake followers to look good so everyone should stay away from you.

If you are in the first category, you should be proud of what you have achieved and you should be thankful. If you are in the second category, you shouldn't have bought fake, even low number but with real followers is better than high number with fake followers and you just put yourself in a horrible position.
Activity: 1176
Merit: 100
Vave.com
September 23, 2020, 09:51:46 AM
the chance on appeals as referring message with the point of dedication helps on extensive as the uses to spread news on distinctive as company of personal entity might wants to match with profile on mutuals as managing business on modification.

Activity: 938
Merit: 250
The First Idle Defense Blockchain Game
September 23, 2020, 09:51:13 AM
just use social media as used by the project being followed. some are active on discord and not very active on telegram. we have to adjust to the activity of the developer in providing information more quickly.
Activity: 742
Merit: 42
September 23, 2020, 09:42:40 AM
Definitely! Social media channels is where the project validate their brand. It is the medium of communication between the project and the users or investors. It is a very powerful tool for every project.
In terms of means, it is clear that social media channels are a good place for projects to introduce their products and all the project information they have, and with the social media channels the team is also very easy to disseminate the latest information to everyone.
Yeah, you're right. And as we all know Social Media Channel has a vital and powerful role in a project. With their social media channel, you can measure the success of a project already. And when it comes to crypto Project Telegram is one of the most widely used as in telegram users can interact directly.
Activity: 1008
Merit: 12
SAPG Pre-Sale Live on Uniswap!
September 23, 2020, 07:16:03 AM
It's seems many still don't know the importance of social media channels and telegram groups of the coins and tokens they own or promotes

Some hunters and investors lose vital informations like

1. Token swap
2. Smart contract swap
3. Bounty KYC
4. Bounty payout time and date

Many investors and bounty hunters makes this mistakes over and over and later they blame the project team. Just imagine the damages these can create.

All your points are correct but i think there is some sort of bad intentions are also involved from the team so that less people will know and they can silently deprive legit owners of the coins of the value.
Because there are so many channels and groups one is following that sometimes it is not possible to keep following each one and also if the team is sincere they should contact in all ways like sending emails and also contact via other methods like phone numbers or forum accouts. They never do this because they want less people to know about it and less claims.
Activity: 1638
Merit: 262
September 23, 2020, 07:14:07 AM
Activity: 1666
Merit: 267
September 23, 2020, 07:01:06 AM
I agree that social media channels are very important to get vital information, especially the bounty payout whose schedule changes
frequently, so it is very important to get updates from social media channels. Another thing that we can get from social media channels
is as an assessment of the bounty projects that scams or not. If the bounty projects have active social media channels, chances are the
projects are real and legitimate.
Activity: 1120
Merit: 30
Bisq Market Day - March 20th 2023
September 23, 2020, 06:33:49 AM
With the help of the social media channels many people have  got it right in the bounty informaton.
I think many bounty hunters learnt their lesson how  social media channels work before carry out a project. Many fail to go through the rules of the campaign before enback on it.
Some miss their gift in the campaign at the end of the announcement because they remove their signature before the end of the campaign.
Activity: 756
Merit: 13
DIFX - Digital Finacial Exchange
September 23, 2020, 05:51:41 AM
It's seems many still don't know the importance of social media channels and telegram groups of the coins and tokens they own or promotes

1. Token swap
2. Smart contract swap
3. Bounty KYC

Many investors and bounty hunters makes this mistakes over and over and later they blame the project team. Just imagine the damages these can create.

I have missed swap information a couple of times and it really hurts because you are not aware of the fact that the coins you are holding have become worthless and they are swapped or exchanged for new coins that is why i am in favor of auto airdrop to existing holders but i think teams intentionally place a claim process to reduce supply in form of unclaimed new tokens to benefit themselves.
Activity: 1274
Merit: 261
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!
September 23, 2020, 05:47:17 AM
This is indeed a severe mistake to make when you have invested in a project. In order not to miss out and forfeit your holding, you have to follow up a project on social media to remain updated, especially crypto projects. I'm happy to have discovered a valuable project $BLZ (https://bluzelle.com) on social media and always keep up on their several works.
It is best to make positive use of the social media!

I try to be up to date with the information's about crypto-currencies. The power of social media's is greater than that, except about
crypto-currencies, today you can't be fully informed if you don't have good followers base, in the sphere you are interested in, but here
we can focus on crypto-currency only.  I follow many good developers, projects that I invested in, and all of them can provide necessary
info for all of us, that can change the course of the project, new announcements and everything else.
Activity: 112
Merit: 1
September 22, 2020, 02:16:47 PM
Yes, social media has an important role in relation to the information of a project itself. Each project has its own media channel and is used to inform the progress of the project. and I prefer projects that actively do the updating and the team always communicates with the community.
Activity: 1946
Merit: 112
September 22, 2020, 02:08:18 PM

1. Token swap
2. Smart contract swap
3. Bounty KYC

Undoubtedly, the importance of social channels for hunters and investors is very great and those who want to keep abreast of the affairs of tokens and their projects must necessarily study the information. However, there is another problem that falls on the project administrators, this is the availability of the information itself and its implementation. For example, I very often come across information about a bounty of a company and the information provided is very bad, or rather, it’s not really clear in it, and then I have to contact a manager who doesn’t want to or cannot really explain the working conditions. Another part is the fulfillment of the conditions by the project administration itself. Now almost all bounty companies violate their terms and in their defense they often use the word - soon. So these are problems of both sides and each must learn to do its job 100%.
Activity: 296
Merit: 1
September 22, 2020, 01:50:32 PM
Yes because Social media plays a very important role to follow because the team will usually do all the updates there and for that, never feel bored to "read" because if you are late in getting information it is like losing money
Activity: 887
September 22, 2020, 12:56:44 PM
usually it often happens in list no 3, about KYC. I often come across such projects, or change the rules at the end of the campaign. like the project that I promoted earlier called it CLIPX, they changed the rules at the end of the project about KYC to claim their tokens. but fortunately I didn't have time to do that because it turned out that the project was a SCAM.
Activity: 1526
Merit: 251
September 22, 2020, 12:01:46 PM
and the word that I hear most often is when the bounty will be distributed or why I have no stake for this week.
Some didn't pay attention to the rules or announcements and when they were distributed they complained why I received so few gifts, even though if they read at the beginning of the prizes allocated there would be no complaints like this.
Activity: 983
September 22, 2020, 10:57:05 AM
Definitely! Social media channels is where the project validate their brand. It is the medium of communication of the prject and the users or investors. It is very powerful tool for every project.
In terms of means, it is clear that social media channels are a good place for projects to introduce their products and all the project information they have, and with the social media channels the team is also very easy to disseminate the latest information to everyone.
Activity: 1372
Merit: 564
September 22, 2020, 10:27:59 AM
Social media channels has alot of rules to play, have lose many coins due to not getting myself familiar with their social media channel, sometimes due to not swap or probably been delisted on current exchange account. Is very important we all follow projects social media channels, so as to stop missing vital information.
Yes its a must to follow the social media sites of the project you invest in because they are giving important announcement, upgrade and progress on their social media sites. So in order to be up to date and never left behind, keep this in mind especially if the project is good.

Well aside from the fact that we are now all engaged at the social media but the mere fact that the only way to get engaged by the crypto currency is through the medium of social media channel emphasized how it really important to be updated and be a part of your said project. Its a must that everyone envolved in crypto should be aligned with specific social media channel together with their project for them to be able to catched up latest update and be knowledgeable.
Pages:
Jump to: