Pages:
Author

Topic: [IMPORTANT UPDATE]: C | 15 BITCOINS TO SHARE [Bounty Thread] - page 10. (Read 82011 times)

Activity: 350
Merit: 102
There are many reasons and everyday there is a new reason why you can not pay. WHAT THE FUCK Bounty Manager!!!!
Activity: 294
Merit: 252

Book marking this thread to see how this ends !
I believe that the OP has no btc in his wallet and he will be paying over a 100 grand on 15.th December
Hope he will manage to pay everyone who joined the bounties.Good Luck

Dude, you are on the list of Dare/Bet, you dare us correct? We are real and we will show you, but what are you going to do after that as you will lose the bet? Are you going to run naked around the block? Come up with something original, because you reserved your spot of calling out.

Not daring your or challenging you..cos I don't know you and even I don't know anything about your ICO  (cos there is anything about it)..when you have nothing to tell about the ICO and solicit investments ,It is very natural to assume something is fishy
I am just curious to see how it ends

(BTW..you can prove me wrong with a signed message from you btc wallet which shows atleast 8 btc  ! I may not run naked round the block..but I will remove the posts,leave positive trust and tweet about the ICO to 10k twitter followers from verified twitter account..I think you may need this more than me running naked  Grin)

Book marking this thread to see how this ends !
I believe that the OP has no btc in his wallet and he will be paying over a 100 grand on 15.th December
Hope he will manage to pay everyone who joined the bounties.Good Luck

LOL..ended just as I expected !

Guys,stop living in fools paradise..this joker will not pay anyone.
Meanwhile,this homeless idiot is already on the streets,begging for his next meal
Activity: 378
Merit: 100
And some fools are still hoping they'll get any payment
Activity: 378
I wonder why mprep is still keeping this scam open... Its should be moved to the waste bin...
Activity: 213
Merit: 13
Wonderful World
Hi Mr.Ehrhc
I have update Signature Code and Please Update My Account Rank From Jr.ember to Member.
Activity: 532
this is already due with what you promised, we all have been patient because we know it is not an easy job, but please you also can understand us who can be patient waiting for the miracle of this project

keep spirit bangkecol.....cemungud kk

Roll Eyes
Activity: 1050
Merit: 250
IMPORTANT:
List of users who doubt us from day 1:
List of users who annoyed us on Dec 15:
List of users who accused us/Redflag us...etc Dec16- First bounty payment sent:
List of users who tried to scam us and steal your bounty share:

LOL! Start Paying and don't buy time on adding those thing and extending this scam! Start paying these poor participants!

Ehrhc is most likely still a kid and has no clue how to act professional.

Yeah, Before you make some bullshit list, prove it first to us that you're not what they are calling you. You're unprofessional. You keep on saying crap but can't do anything. You're all shit talk. 72 hours?? 72 hours my ass.

Yeah I know from the start that this could turn out a scam and it really does.
Look at his press release, he claims Satoshi Nakamoto works for him:
http://projectc.io/The_Cryptocurrency_ICO_Best_Described_as_Mysterious_and_Unique_Announces_Its_Soft_Cap_Reached_with_A_Total_Investment_Of.pdf
Really? This guy such a joke, right now no matter what he says and that's claim really crazy. hopefully, in future, he does not claim great man work for him because if he did that, he would look more funny Lol, it is difficult to accept if Satoshi works for him. Applause tickled
Activity: 784
Merit: 314
this is already due with what you promised, we all have been patient because we know it is not an easy job, but please you also can understand us who can be patient waiting for the miracle of this project
Activity: 853
Merit: 114
Activity: 252
Merit: 10
Ok sound good that you update this thread.but everyone wants their payments! so you should understand what people think but instead of you are doing list of whatever you want !!

Ok good luck..i think we all get paid today..
Activity: 853
Merit: 114

IMPORTANT:
Bounty Phase 1 Bitcoin address:
Bounty Phase 1 Ether address:
First bounty reward transaction(BTC):
First bounty reward transaction(ETH):

IMPORTANT Dec20 3 AM EST: We are done with the calculation and participants shares, we are finalizing the auditing for second time, and we will release payments for all at once..

"at once" they say....
Activity: 714
Merit: 500
IMPORTANT:

LOL! Start Paying and don't buy time on adding those thing and extending this scam! Start paying these poor participants!

Yeah, Before you make some bullshit list, prove it first to us that you're not what they are calling you. You're unprofessional. You keep on saying crap but can't do anything. You're all shit talk. 72 hours?? 72 hours my ass.

Look at his press release, he claims Satoshi Nakamoto works for him:
http://projectc.io/The_Cryptocurrency_ICO_Best_Described_as_Mysterious_and_Unique_Announces_Its_Soft_Cap_Reached_with_A_Total_Investment_Of.pdf
Activity: 210
IMPORTANT:

Activity: 630
Merit: 253
IMPORTANT:

Clearly it is turning out to be so, with this constant dropping of irrelevant hint instead of using the time to actually pay those that have really put effort in promoting the project, well all i lost is my time and effort which would have been utilized in another trustworthy project, no hard feelings Ehrch, am sure you are having a wonderful time at our expense. Please do know i have given you enough time to act on your words and you couldn't, its time to look else where. GOOD LUCK.
Activity: 714
Merit: 500
IMPORTANT:

Activity: 364
Merit: 118
Bounty Campaign Manager? --> https://goo.gl/YRVVt3
IMPORTANT:

Activity: 434
Merit: 15
Its Really obvious this is scam bounty. Please help me to report this thread. "Beware" Its really Scam this project, Bounty manager got more negative trust.
Activity: 210
busy in real life, long post gap is understandable
should we still wait? This is concerning and I trusted the Bounty Manager, I took the risk on joining this kind of campaign but who should i blame? I hope this can be resolved today, so we can resume our activities on Project C bounty Campaign, If this will not push through I think Bounty Manager should be liable on all of this. We wasted 15 plus more days for nothing. This is really crazy and unacceptable.
Activity: 406
Merit: 251
hey you Ehrhc please answer the question of people here

they continue to postpone, without any clarity as to when the payment will be distributed, and there is no response for any participant who asks, they just avoid it, they have no responsibility to the participants they have, I've been watching and watching the action they took too long so far only avoid and divert it

I want to see the response from him
Activity: 123
Merit: 2
Anyone got paid???
Pages:
Jump to: