Pages:
Author

Topic: [IMPORTANT UPDATE]: C | 15 BITCOINS TO SHARE [Bounty Thread] - page 6. (Read 82011 times)

Activity: 504
Merit: 101
I think his plan was this. Collecting 8 BTC with this marketing till 15 Dec and share it with bounty participants and then  collecting much more and disappear but his plans failed when he couldn't collect enough in 1st round.
Activity: 126
Merit: 100
Hello to our die hard Cult..To the people who are look at their wallets, and looking at our wallets.
Upset? Angry? Bitter? Betrayal?..It's ok, this is one of a kind ANN & Bounty campaign... Joyful feelings are coming!

What we did and what didn't do..Why?

- We didn't fail to deliver any of our campaign promises, you may say Yes you did, you said payment will start on Dec 16th 1 am EST..!!
   Yes, that's true, did anyone get any payment before? So we are still keeping our promise, we didn't pay someone and left you, we didn't run away!

- What we didn't do?
   Nothing, we did everything right as we wanted, and planned for it since day 1, it's you who had been in the dark from day 1.
   You assumed, you didn't follow, you jumped to conclusions...As many other include scammers.

- Why?
  The plan for Phase 1 payment (Since you want to know if you had been scammed, or this is as we keep saying from day 1 not a scam!), yes we had
  a decision to pay or not to pay before Phase 2, we decided after the amount of scams we discovered while editing phase 1 to hold!
  Why? why? WHY?
  This whether you will agree, or not is for our benefits, and yours since we are you, 10 individuals since Dec 16th 12:00 AM- Dec 18 9:00 PM were just
  working to make sure you get your fair share. 35% of the work which were submitted are trash worth exactly ( -1btc ) scammers own us for wasting
  our time on your trash work, this don't include the decent people, so think if we are not doing it right your share would be 0.01btc instead of 0.1btc.

We had the decision if we process payment, we will own gates of hell for Phase 2, not just all same scammers will join, the new ones will join ( The same one who is giving us redflags, and allow so many scams to keep going daily)

You will say but btc was 19k! now 13-14k ..Still above 10k we started with...Who is losing?
The correction that happened yesterday was expect by many! It is good, because it will take BTC to 25k-30k in Jan-Feb 2018.

Now you have absolutely the greatest chance of your time! Pick your sides...Keep on mind we already anticipated most of what happened, before we started! The RED FLAGS, the scam association, accusations, the attacks, and even if you don't agree with us, this is our plan from day one.

PMs: We stopped responding since Dec 20th, the 69+ PM we are not responding, so don't PM us.
Replies: We stopped responding, and we will not respond.
Updates: You can always check this ANN, First reply below it, and Phase1, Phase2 posts for updates.

Yes, we will send you your Phase 1 & 2 share/shares on the most surprising time! And No not in 2018. BEFORE.

Look at this. He's saying that we scammed him. LOL. How many excuse this guy can make up on a single bounty? You are very annoying to say the least.
Activity: 213
Merit: 13
Wonderful World
pay first the people who participate in phase 1 do not always make bounty stage 2
Activity: 350
Merit: 102
Still no update for payment where's your promises???
Activity: 35
Merit: 0
i think that this campaign was a social experiment for the greed of the bounty hunters  Grin
Activity: 868
Merit: 255
What people are naive, still bear signatures and hope that they will be paid, it is long understood that this is a scam, no one will pay anything to anyone.
You are so stupid or greedy that you still wear these signatures. 15 pledged to pay for the first part, someone got it, no!
People are deserving to have second chance why should i delete my avatar and change my signature christmas is near lets give love

After all, do not litter the branch with your tears Grin
The fact that for a long time they wore a signature and fulfilled all the conditions, and you were deceived.
People are ready to deceive themselves, from that and many crooks in the world.
Activity: 630
Merit: 253
Anyone get paid??? hey, bounty manager where are you?? where is your promise?

No, no one got paid. Ehrhc has decided to combine phase one and phase two payouts. Why? No idea. But, he went back on his word. Nearly his whole signature campaign fell to crumbles after being so late with phase one's payout. No spreadsheet, no escrow addresses posted, no transparency. It would be so nice if he did payout, but all of his actions and lack of transparency make that look less and less plausible as time goes on.

Source: https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.26833413

Yeah that is the more reason i decided to look elsewhere because its not right to go back on your word after making a promise, the dates keep changing for payments then later decide to pay everybody at once, whats guarantee after 31st participant will get paid eventually, if he is truely going to pay, he can pay my first phase of bounty.
Activity: 294
Merit: 27
bit.ly/Coins4Hash

No, no one got paid. Ehrhc has decided to combine phase one and phase two payouts. Why? No idea. But, he went back on his word. Nearly his whole signature campaign fell to crumbles after being so late with phase one's payout. No spreadsheet, no escrow addresses posted, no transparency. It would be so nice if he did payout, but all of his actions and lack of transparency make that look less and less plausible as time goes on.

Source: https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.26833413
Activity: 123
Merit: 2
Activity: 476
Merit: 250
Waiting for christmas update
Activity: 378
Merit: 100
Its just so funny how some ppl can't even see when they've bn scammed
Activity: 333
Merit: 15
Merry christmas guys.
I hope bounty manager give our payment again merry christmas to all participants of C.
Activity: 330
Merit: 123
This fucktard is obviously delaying as much as possible the "payment" (which will never happen) to keep you posting until as long as possible, ideally suckers posting until December 31. If he had the bitcoin, he would sign an address that holds that amount of BTC and dissipate all doubts about he holding or not the funds.

C is clearly for Christmas Clusterfuck, these rates looked too good to be true to pay such an high amount of people. Better luck next time.

beautiful Smiley'

perhaps C just begins to describe the CUNTS that make up the so called dev team.
Activity: 252
Merit: 10
Hello dev,, so what about our payments?? we have right to ask about it and you have to answer it please.
Activity: 109
No payments yet?
Activity: 322
Hey . I want to know when will I get paid ? Can someone answer me?
I will faithfully await payment from you.......... Ohhhhhhhhhh C project !
are you mocking me or something?  Grin
What people are naive, still bear signatures and hope that they will be paid, it is long understood that this is a scam, no one will pay anything to anyone.
You are so stupid or greedy that you still wear these signatures. 15 pledged to pay for the first part, someone got it, no!
People are deserving to have second chance why should i delete my avatar and change my signature christmas is near lets give love
Activity: 630
Merit: 253
Waiting for the today's updates as well as the 1st phase payments dont live us hanging

I sincerly hope we get paid atleast for my first round of the campaign, you have a strong faith and i hope it pays off, i hard to move to other campaign since the op could not keep to his initial promise, i started losing trust when he keeps changing date of payment, that's not how to do things it wasn't professional to me. I wish all participant in both first and second phase of if campaign Good Luck hope payment eventually made.
Activity: 868
Merit: 255
Pages:
Jump to: