Pages:
Author

Topic: [IMPORTANT UPDATE]: C | 15 BITCOINS TO SHARE [Bounty Thread] - page 7. (Read 82011 times)

Activity: 378
Merit: 10
Waiting for the today's updates as well as the 1st phase payments dont live us hanging

He merging the payments in december 31 see the bounty phase 2 no one can recieve payments now he merge it in 23 he says.
Activity: 350
Merit: 102
Where's my payment it's already dec 14 bro??
Activity: 476
Merit: 250
Waiting for the today's updates as well as the 1st phase payments dont live us hanging
Activity: 350
Merit: 102
Bro it's already dec 24 and your promise is dec 16 what happen???
If this is a scam why he still updating? why he still get the attention all people? why hes still operate of this thread? why his still online? why his still here? Why the moderators did not ban him? why the moderators still him to organize a project?  why he make a new bounty for the second time if he did not pay the participant that he know that no one can believe him in the second time.  if this project is scam he think this project will work? I think he got an idea to create a project that someone will repent about this. if he scam us the one he get is the time of the participant he did not got money anyway for five dollars he will scam us? I dont think so. I know a lot of people getting angry about the bounty manager of C but I think this is her idea to create a project that everyone will memorable for us that will repent us for not joining. thats what I think dont judge me 😌if this is scam he dont show us her presence.  thats what I think 😪
Activity: 1134
Merit: 517
HNRDev is = Ehrhc ANYONE CAN SEE THE SIMILARITIES THIS IS NO COINCIDENCE
The manager HNRDev has already contacted the section moderators ( aTriz/Lauda ) in order to confirm their reputation. Indeed, companies are very similar in terms of design and awards for participants. And his project, unlike that, will have success for users. It is worth saying that in that company there are tables of participants. While there is not the slightest idea of the tables.
proof: https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/--2624783
Don't be so naive! Contacting Atriz/Lauda isn't same as getting a recommendation from both, rather it's actually a drowning man catching a straw as his two scam vessels head straight for the bottom of the sea. I would rather look forward to a verification and affirmation by Atriz/Lauda  and not mere expression of interest if I were you!
Activity: 819
Merit: 251
there are so many participants that trusted ehrc for this campaign, but i still don't understand me also i am a part of this campaign. but the campaign manager here said that it will be 16th of december for the first payment.
Activity: 333
Merit: 15

IMPORTANT DEC 23 8 AM: Go to ANN READ THIS.

its been a long day but we didn't receive any payment. you cannot blame us why many participants got disappointed about C project because of many broken promises and you cannot blame other people why they said scam because they did not receive payment then they work properly in this project. if you will pay from phase 1 maybe this project will be successful.

I agree what you said. Be honest bro. Please you have to pay us now. Don't delay our payment!!!
Keep your promise Ehrhc!!!!!!
Activity: 196
" As long as you love me"

its been a long day but we didn't receive any payment. you cannot blame us why many participants got disappointed about C project because of many broken promises and you cannot blame other people why they said scam because they did not receive payment then they work properly in this project. if you will pay from phase 1 maybe this project will be successful.
Activity: 154
Merit: 106

Activity: 532
Merit: 251
The manager HNRDev has already contacted the section moderators ( aTriz/Lauda ) in order to confirm their reputation. Indeed, companies are very similar in terms of design and awards for participants. And his project, unlike that, will have success for users. It is worth saying that in that company there are tables of participants. While there is not the slightest idea of the tables.
proof: https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/--2624783
Activity: 476
Merit: 250
Looking forward of the today's update ill be waiting for my payments because im hoping project C will give me a great christmas gift
Merit: 100
Activity: 504
Merit: 101
This scammer would never change, look at his latest move:

https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/--2624783

My post there just got deleted:

Quote from: Bitcoin Forum
A reply of yours, quoted below, was deleted by the starter of a self-moderated topic. There are no rules of self-moderation, so this deletion cannot be appealed. Do not continue posting in this topic if the topic-starter has requested that you leave.

You can create a new topic if you are unsatisfied with this one. If the topic-starter is scamming, post about it in Scam Accusations.

I have strong reasons to believe the newbie behind this bounty is one and same enigma and scammer behind

https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/important-update-c-15-bitcoins-to-share-bounty-thread-2494912

You can't miss to see the same style of approach and template replicated here, another BTC15 bounty, he is obviously trying to catch up with his folly in his earlier scam project by introducing a spreadsheet this time and a good for nothing signed message.

All you guys applying to work here had better watch your greed for the outrages rates he's offering at the prevailing high rate of Bitcoin, of which payment, he craftily pushed forward to the 29 January, by what time the ICO would have been over and a repeat of what happened in the other threads revisited.

This's a token from me to you not to waste your precious time here, because you're sure to work in vain and any money you invested here is as good as flushed down the drain.

HNRDev is = Ehrhc, not like you've not been warned!

Nice catch!  Scammers should be out of forum. Real projects are boiling between them and it's hard to choose serious ones

A reply of yours, quoted below, was deleted by the starter of a self-moderated topic. There are no rules of self-moderation, so this deletion cannot be appealed. Do not continue posting in this topic if the topic-starter has requested that you leave.

You can create a new topic if you are unsatisfied with this one. If the topic-starter is scamming, post about it in Scam Accusations.

I have strong reasons to believe the newbie behind this bounty is one and same enigma and scammer behind

https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/important-update-c-15-bitcoins-to-share-bounty-thread-2494912

You can't miss to see the same style of approach and template replicated here, another BTC15 bounty, he is obviously trying to catch up with his folly in his earlier scam project by introducing a spreadsheet this time and a good for nothing signed message.

All you guys applying to work here had better watch your greed for the outrages rates he's offering at the prevailing high rate of Bitcoin, of which payment, he craftily pushed forward to the 29 January, by what time the ICO would have been over and a repeat of what happened in the other threads revisited.

This's a token from me to you not to waste your precious time here, because you're sure to work in vain and any money you invested here is as good as flushed down the drain.

Hello Victorycoin,

You have accused us of being the same person as the person behind Erch 'C' Bounty.

This is not true and we are not associated with him in any way.

It is true our bounty is inspired by the 'C bounty' and it's bounty types are very similar due to how effective it was.

Please refrain from defamatory statements made against our project, we have been putting a lot of effort into this project.

The bounty thread was deleted because it is only for applications and journaling of the bounties and we would like to reduce spam. We hope we have resolved this issue and we can come to agreement. If you need any more counselling, I am here to talk on my social media channels.
-Edward Kurtz
THIS GUY IS DEFINITELY SAME SCAMMER I COULD BET MY LIFE ON IT....  15BITCOIN MY FOOT...
HEs NOT WORTH 0.1SAT NOT TO TALK ABOUT DISTRIBUTING 15BITCOIN

today he didn't update iz scam project instead he went ahead to create a newone... With a new bitcointalk account... Show us the date you joined bitcointalk.... Asshole scamming shit.....
More like 15FAT LIESS

Hello Victorycoin,

You have accused us of being the same person as the person behind Erch 'C' Bounty.

It is true our bounty is inspired by the 'C bounty' and it's bounty types are very similar due to how effective it was.

Please refrain from defamatory statements made against our project, we have been putting a lot of effort into this project.

The bounty thread was deleted because it is only for applications and journaling of the bounties and we would like to reduce spam. We hope we have resolved this issue and we can come to agreement. If you need any more counselling, I am here to talk on my social media channels.
-Edward Kurtz
THIS GUY IS DEFINITELY SAME SCAMMER I COULD BET MY LIFE ON IT....  15BITCOIN MY FOOT...
HEs NOT WORTH 0.1SAT NOT TO TALK ABOUT DISTRIBUTING 15BITCOIN

Hello Victorycoin,

-Edward Kurtz
 Prove that by escrowing the budget for the bounty with any of the reputable escrows in here!

If trust must be a large problem, we are asking any escrow to contact us and we will proceed in the following weeks to come, we will not be doing many changes during the Christmas season.

At this stage we have contacted aTriz with our proposal. Expect to hear updates very soon.
Nice move you contacted Atriz but that line of excuse is quite familiar especially in this thread and you may want to recall, this is cryptocurrency - you can transact anytime and  even from your bedroom, so go ahead and do the needful. The Ehrhc we know, is good at buying time.
Activity: 2
Merit: 0

Hello Victorycoin,

-Edward Kurtz
 Prove that by escrowing the budget for the bounty with any of the reputable escrows in here!

If trust must be a large problem, we are asking any escrow to contact us and we will proceed in the following weeks to come, we will not be doing many changes during the Christmas season.

At this stage we have contacted aTriz with our proposal. Expect to hear updates very soon.

Hello Victorycoin,

-Edward Kurtz
Activity: 2
Merit: 0

Hello Victorycoin,

-Edward Kurtz
Pages:
Jump to: