Pages:
Author

Topic: [IMPORTANT UPDATE]: C | 15 BITCOINS TO SHARE [Bounty Thread] - page 8. (Read 82011 times)

Activity: 294
Merit: 16
This scammer would never change, look at his latest move:

https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/--2624783
You have to delete his post not let him continue to do the same thing again. So administrator did your job Huh
Activity: 1134
Merit: 517
This scammer would never change, look at his latest move:

https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/--2624783

My post there just got deleted:

Quote from: Bitcoin Forum
A reply of yours, quoted below, was deleted by the starter of a self-moderated topic. There are no rules of self-moderation, so this deletion cannot be appealed. Do not continue posting in this topic if the topic-starter has requested that you leave.

You can create a new topic if you are unsatisfied with this one. If the topic-starter is scamming, post about it in Scam Accusations.

I have strong reasons to believe the newbie behind this bounty is one and same enigma and scammer behind

https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/important-update-c-15-bitcoins-to-share-bounty-thread-2494912

You can't miss to see the same style of approach and template replicated here, another BTC15 bounty, he is obviously trying to catch up with his folly in his earlier scam project by introducing a spreadsheet this time and a good for nothing signed message.

All you guys applying to work here had better watch your greed for the outrages rates he's offering at the prevailing high rate of Bitcoin, of which payment, he craftily pushed forward to the 29 January, by what time the ICO would have been over and a repeat of what happened in the other threads revisited.

This's a token from me to you not to waste your precious time here, because you're sure to work in vain and any money you invested here is as good as flushed down the drain.

HNRDev is = Ehrhc, not like you've not been warned!
Activity: 476
Merit: 250
Okay still waiting for the payments i've been waiting for so long and hoping to get the payments go project C patience is real boys

Some people are just waiting to die....  Find a real project next time.

1st step : if you see something using font size 30 go away. For us it's funny, but you, you loose your time waiting, really.

Is there a problem anyway? are you my father or something just to said to go away? lol i have my own life and you too don't mind my business here okay
Activity: 123
Merit: 2
So there is still no update..well dev....you have to understand what do people think..please give us an update.
Activity: 109
Merit: 10
Okay still waiting for the payments i've been waiting for so long and hoping to get the payments go project C patience is real boys

1st step : if you see something using font size 30 go away. For us it's funny, but you, you loose your time waiting, really.
haha so FUNNY new lessons avoid projects that use font 30 Grin Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy
Activity: 1008
Merit: 505

Activity: 213
Merit: 13
Wonderful World
You just spend time with project C. Wake Let's leave this Scam project!!!
Activity: 266
Merit: 102
stop complaining !!!
"C" stands for s"C"am  Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin
Activity: 378
Merit: 100
I will waiting payment for this project C . hope get 0.3 BTC   Cry

You'll probably get 0.3btc from the manager when he's in hell... Lol
legendary
Activity: 1358
Merit: 1014
This fucktard is obviously delaying as much as possible the "payment" (which will never happen) to keep you posting until as long as possible, ideally suckers posting until December 31. If he had the bitcoin, he would sign an address that holds that amount of BTC and dissipate all doubts about he holding or not the funds.

C is clearly for Christmas Clusterfuck, these rates looked too good to be true to pay such an high amount of people. Better luck next time.
Activity: 112
Merit: 12
Aida Service
Hi Mr. Ehrhc. Im still wating for the payments and hoping to get paid soon. We dont know the exact reason why our payments has been delayed but some of us are still hoping for the payments. There are people laughing at us already. Please prove that they are wrong. However, Merry Christmas in Advance Smiley

Stop being dumb lmao, are you THAT blind that you don't see that this is a scam LOL  There is no money, wake up!!!
Activity: 602
Merit: 326
Politeness: 1227: - 0 / +1
Hi Mr. Ehrhc. Im still wating for the payments and hoping to get paid soon. We dont know the exact reason why our payments has been delayed but some of us are still hoping for the payments. There are people laughing at us already. Please prove that they are wrong. However, Merry Christmas in Advance Smiley
Activity: 658
Merit: 105
Project Calm
Century Project
Project Champion
Chance Project
Project Cheek

Grin Grin Grin
Activity: 658
Merit: 105
i think dev want give surprise before christmas or at christmas,maybe C project is Christmas project.

Uhm, this is a good thought and who knows that it is not realized. Merry Christmas to all! Cool
Activity: 40
Merit: 0
is there someone already paid?
I am still waiting for payment
Activity: 41
Merit: 0
i think dev want give surprise before christmas or at christmas,maybe C project is Christmas project.
Activity: 476
Merit: 250
Activity: 378
Merit: 100
Another scam update  Grin
Activity: 213
Merit: 13
Wonderful World
is there someone already paid?
Activity: 350
Merit: 102

Dec 23
IMPORTANT:
Bounty Phase 1 Bitcoin address (4.1 btc):
Bounty Phase 1 Ether address (3.9 worth of btc):
First bounty reward transaction(BTC):
First bounty reward transaction(ETH):
Total No. of Participants:
Total No. of Participants paid:

This guy just updating and updating but nothing happens Lol.

He still think he can fool the participants Grin Grin
WTF another reason again. Be honest erch to all participants of C!!!
I hope you pay all participants of C project until now.
Pages:
Jump to: