Pages:
Author

Topic: [IMPORTANT UPDATE]: C | 15 BITCOINS TO SHARE [Bounty Thread] - page 5. (Read 82011 times)

Activity: 126
Merit: 100
Total waste of time. I should've earned something by now if not for this scam of a project. Seriously why this thread is not locked yet?
Activity: 476
Merit: 250
Tomorrow is the day of the phase 1 and phase 2 payments will be looking forward for the updates tomorrow on leave us hanging my friend finger crossed

People like this guy should be banned from the forum for having an IQ lower than a freaking rock
wow well said are you so genius or something? talking so badly you rich my friend? I can waste my time on such project like this because i'm having fun reading all your hater comments
Activity: 333
Merit: 15
This campaign is near the end but all members have not been paid, be loyal to us and fulfill your commitment.
Activity: 266
Merit: 12
My dear! We have gained experience. It's all good. Go ahead;) Happy New year!
Activity: 213
Merit: 13
Wonderful World
just wasting my time following this garbage project!!!
Activity: 252
Merit: 10
Hello Dev,

Hope tomorrow we all get phase 1 payment. we are waiting from 16th dec ! you make lot of excuse for delaying payment ! now time to pay us ! all are waiting for payment !! please no more excuse..show us how capable of you and your campaign C !!
Finally Best of Luck for You. C Campaign breaks all record. So we think positive about C. See you guys tomorrow !!
Activity: 182
Merit: 0
C stand for "cheer"
Activity: 294
Merit: 161
Looks like the C stood for Con, since you all got conned. From the start of this it looked more like a social experiment to me than anything else. This might be even his/her thesis for that matter. The first payment was supposed to be at 16th december, didn't happen. The second payment is supposed to be 31th december, but since the first payment did not happen do you really think the second payment will? Guess again. Besides when he/she told that he/she was moving the BTC every 3 days to another wallet, that was just trying to cover up the trail by making it longer and longer untill it gets too much of an effort to trace it all for the small amounts of $5 a $10 dollars.
Also upon inquiring about your payment resulting into postponement of your payment by 2 weeks, now that there should have raised the biggest red flag of them all. That way one can never inquire about it, because it will postpone it for another 2 weeks infinitely for a payment that was never going to happen anyway.

And with words like these:
Watch out if we will pay you the last or not! And if you try to post one more time, we will delay it to Dec 31st.
It is crystal clear what is going on. No wonder he/she got negative trust in record time.

I watched all of this from a distance because it was really comical how Ehrhc easily managed to manipulate people by even getting them to turn onto anyone that had anything critical to say about the whole project. This showed to me once again how ridiculous people are that you can easily wave around with a pile of cash and get them to do your bidding and even turn them onto others that are trying to expose you, without even having to actually hand them out that money. Just the empty promise of it is enough. They should all be ashamed of their actions, but knowing how people are, these exact same people will gladly rush into the next similar thing coming along and again turn on others that are trying to warn them. There is a saying where I come from as that even a donkey won't hit his foot on the same rock twice. But when it comes to people they will gladly keep repeating with just the promise of riches.

Or I'm mistaken and C stood for Christmas money gained by parting fools with heir money.
Activity: 420
Tomorrow is the day of the phase 1 and phase 2 payments will be looking forward for the updates tomorrow on leave us hanging my friend finger crossed
goodluck to all participants in this c campaign hope they will pay us in phase 1. C manager has lot of excuses for delaying the payment of our works hope they will understand why we need to have that.
Activity: 12
Merit: 0
hiplz join me nise project
Activity: 112
Aida Service

People like this guy should be banned from the forum for having an IQ lower than a freaking rock
Activity: 476
Activity: 275
SOKOS.io
This bounty should be deleted it is senseless, worthless and a trash campaign.
Activity: 229
I guess the big C that people had to avertise stands for:

Crap

Their attempt to get people continuing to fall for their scam is quite pathetical, and whoever will fall for that will fully deserve to lose tha time they will lose.
Activity: 574
Kuvacash.com
The all hyped 'C' finally turned out to be the real SCAM.
They are now now Short of regular update!
This guy is so annoying to say the least Cry
Activity: 168
Merit: 13
please update it..
Activity: 356
I already know it, but it's free to try and if ends like this i have to resign now, thanks.

The OP is still active here   Last Active:    Today at 05:47:01 PM
Activity: 123
Merit: 2
Haha !! Dec 16 ?? now Dec 27 !! you became LOL !!
Activity: 112
Aida Service
What people are naive, still bear signatures and hope that they will be paid, it is long understood that this is a scam, no one will pay anything to anyone.
You are so stupid or greedy that you still wear these signatures. 15 pledged to pay for the first part, someone got it, no!
People are deserving to have second chance why should i delete my avatar and change my signature christmas is near lets give love

After all, do not litter the branch with your tears Grin
The fact that for a long time they wore a signature and fulfilled all the conditions, and you were deceived.
People are ready to deceive themselves, from that and many crooks in the world.

One of the main reasons that make scams commom is the fact that half of the bounty hunters don't have a brain. Hell, most of them can't even write a proper english sentence. We can just view that along the pages of this topic, the type of comments of some people just show how dumb and naive they are. The scam is in front of their eyes, yet they keep posting stuff like "we waitting for updates dev". There should be a min. IQ level to be able to join campaigns, half of these braindeads shouldn't be able to join any campaign.

PS: I also believe that half of the supposed braindeads in this topic are alt accounts of erhc

Pages:
Jump to: