Pages:
Author

Topic: In 20 years, what would you like to do with your bitcoin? - page 67. (Read 59399 times)

Activity: 798
Merit: 1000
LIR Dev. www.letitride.io
Greetings all. I'd like to know what you would do if your bitcoin did one of the following, as I am a little confused about what I'll do myself...

What would you do if:

Bitcoin hit $1,000,000:
Bitcoin hit  $1,000 again:
Bitcoin stayed where it was:
Bitcoin became worthless, or a few cents:
And which of these do you think is most probable?

Thanks for your opinions,

-Lags

What would I do with my Bitcoin if it reached $1,000,000 buy a big big home for family for about $5,000,000 and then nothing else. All would be given to close family.

If it become worthless not much I could do lol

If it stayed where it is I would do the same. Some trading some spending, investing and giving.

I would go with closer to $1000 being more probable or worthless. I doubt very much it would be the same.

What do you think is more probable people?
legendary
Activity: 1512
Merit: 1012
In 20 years I'd be pretty happy if I could buy groceries and pay my bills exclusively and directly with Bitcoin... The rest might take some time and it might not even be Bitcoin as we know it powering it Smiley
Activity: 1106
Merit: 521
Greetings all. I'd like to know what you would do if your bitcoin did one of the following, as I am a little confused about what I'll do myself...

What would you do if:

Bitcoin hit $1,000,000:

What would you do if:

Bitcoin hit $1,000,000:  I would def buy a nice house and put abit away for retirement.
Bitcoin hit  $1,000 again: would sit tight as i am holding now anyway, well i buy bitcoin to spend if i can
Bitcoin stayed where it was: i will continue to collect bitcoin every pay day....
Bitcoin became worthless, or a few cents: if this happens then bitcoin will be broken, and prob not worth even buying up whats left. but might still try to get to the famous 21btc.

i think that bitcoin will be worth a fortune some day,  but who really knows it has the potential.
Activity: 224
Merit: 100
Bitcoin hit $1,000,000:
I would buy a house, pay off anything debt I have.

Bitcoin hit  $1,000 again:
I would hold on to my bitcoin and maybe invest some more of it.

Keep holding and keep trying to earn more bitcoins in some way that I can.

I would still hold but I don't believe it will become that low in value

I think the first 3 scenerios are the best once that can happen two us.
Activity: 672
Merit: 508
LOTEO

What would you do if:

Bitcoin hit $1,000,000:

-Lags

Bitcoin hit $1,000,000: live the rich life, invest in bitcoin sites and services  Grin
Bitcoin hit  $1,000 again: i will store it, trade half
Bitcoin stayed where it was: the same as now, collect more btc
Bitcoin became worthless, or a few cents: collect all the btc I can, before next prise rise

In 2016 we may see $1,000 again.  I think this is very probable because the financial crisis is not resolved.
Activity: 210
Merit: 100

if Bitcoin hit $1,000,000: i will buy mining device,i dont care how expensive it was.
if Bitcoin hit  $1,000 again: i will start store it,and not trade it for long time,i think its a good time to invest or keep for long time.
if Bitcoin stayed where it was: i will keep collect bitcoin as much as i can.
if Bitcoin became worthless, or a few cents: i dont know,maybe stop looking for bitcoin or trade it.

the most probable is the second choice maybe,but i'm not sure about that.
legendary
Activity: 3248
Merit: 1070
buying an house in the first case and keep a good poriton, at leats half of my stash

buying an house even in the second case, a smaller house, and still keeping a smaller portion just in case

it can't stay when it is right now, because of the halving, it must increase in 2-3 halving at best, so this is invalid

worthless, i'm sinking with it...the most probable is the second, almost certain...
Activity: 392
Merit: 251

What would you do if:

Bitcoin hit $1,000,000:

-Lags
Pages:
Jump to: