Pages:
Author

Topic: In COVID-19 everyone needs motivation - page 8. (Read 3852 times)

Activity: 1974
Merit: 453
March 10, 2021, 02:18:52 PM
If we try to study history , there are also pandemic/s happened worse than what we are facing right now. And I agree that people needs motivation right now because too much are suffering from hunger and there are who lost their lives. And also due to economic crush, too many companies faced bankruptcy, I'm hoping that we can all recover from this pandemic.

There are instances of similar pandemics in the past. But they occurred long time back. The last one of such a scale occurred in 1918-20 (Spanish flu pandemic). And that was more than a hundred years ago. Back then, around 500 million people got infected and 4% to 10% of them died. This time, the number of infected has already crossed the 100 million mark, and the fatality rate is 1% to 2%. However, we can't directly compare these two. Back then, the world population was much lower. And the medical science was not that advanced. So a lot of people died due to lack of quality medical care.

Spanish flu is not the deadliest pandemic ever reported in human history. That distinction goes to the Black Death (1346–1353). Up to 200 million people died in this pandemic. This pandemic reduced the world population by anywhere from 10% to 40%.
Activity: 2366
Merit: 448
Play Bitcoin PVP Prediction Game
March 10, 2021, 11:57:24 AM
In the current situation, not only motivation is needed but also the necessities of life such as food and so on, motivation can only make people who are economically weak due to the pandemic remain enthusiastic to live it.
Even though they have received assistance from the government that has been determined, I think they are still lacking and they still need help from those of us who can afford it.
and but what I see is that because I feel bored with the conditions that exist due to the pandemic, they realize that they have to stand alone and make a living with the existing crearif or skills so that their needs can be met and motivated by themselves
Activity: 431
Merit: 11
March 10, 2021, 11:10:43 AM
If we try to study history , there are also pandemic/s happened worse than what we are facing right now. And I agree that people needs motivation right now because too much are suffering from hunger and there are who lost their lives. And also due to economic crush, too many companies faced bankruptcy, I'm hoping that we can all recover from this pandemic.
November 29, 2020, 09:19:10 AM
I agree and that is also the reason why comfort zone can become your biggest ally when times are stable but your biggest enemy once times change and you cannot adapt to how things have changed. There are people who actually lifted their earnings during the corona virus times just by being more active and understanding the market need and shifting their focus towards it.

The same situation might become a problem for someone who is deep into his/her comfort zone and an opportunity for someone who has the sharpness and active nature of reacting based on the situation.

There are so many food delivery chains grown to great extent just because they followed the guidelines and helped people get their food which was nothing but realizing the need of the hour and modeling your business around it.

Even when times are stable and you are having a well paying (and safe) job, you should try to improve your skill set. If you think that you can do that once the requirement arises, then you are mistaken. In today's world, you always need to be prepared to face adverse situations. Gone are the days when the employees enjoyed job stability and stable increments. Average salaries have increased, and along with that instability as well.
Activity: 1162
Merit: 168
November 29, 2020, 03:53:27 AM
My motivation is to look for opportunities.  The modern world is changing.  The old leaves, the new appears.  The main changes are digitalization, virtual reality and genetic modification.  I want to be adequate to the new world.  I understand that I need to constantly learn.  Learn something new.  The world will never be the same, the Covid-19 pandemic is the border between the past and the future.  However, I look to the future with hope.
I agree and that is also the reason why comfort zone can become your biggest ally when times are stable but your biggest enemy once times change and you cannot adapt to how things have changed. There are people who actually lifted their earnings during the corona virus times just by being more active and understanding the market need and shifting their focus towards it.

The same situation might become a problem for someone who is deep into his/her comfort zone and an opportunity for someone who has the sharpness and active nature of reacting based on the situation.

There are so many food delivery chains grown to great extent just because they followed the guidelines and helped people get their food which was nothing but realizing the need of the hour and modeling your business around it.
Activity: 1890
Merit: 322
November 28, 2020, 02:54:52 PM
Of course we need motivation to survive and move forward from the effect of this covid 19 pandemic. Also be a part of others to become their strength and most of all always put your TRUST to God no matter what happen in our life.

Yes God is able to help every situation to be better even in the bible it was done in different times. We just have to be strong and encourage ourselves in support and financial too. We don't have to depend on government most government are corrupt and looking for personal gains. We can survive with people around us .
True and I also don't mind taking loans if we have the right plan to utilize the loan and generate profits. I mean yes motivation is needed but you have to start working and you might need funds for someone until you find a new job or if you have a business then you might need some money to get it running again. So, taking loans if not the worst idea but do plan it how you are going to repay and if the money you borrow will actually help as much the interest rate is to be paid.

Motivation along with a solid approach towards earning money is important because things will not improve of their own and you have to work to get them in control.
November 28, 2020, 07:12:00 AM
Even if you need inspiration you have to lose everything and change your situation not only have they lost their jobs because of the epidemic, but many large companies have shut down everything Starting a business can be very effective in inspiring others. This will eliminate financial problems and there will be no possibility of losing a job and becoming unemployed.The whole world has come to a standstill, so we need to help each other to recover.

Starting a business right now is next to impossible, unless you are residing in one of those countries where the pandemic is under control (such as New Zealand, Australia or Vietnam). You may get rooms, equipment.etc at a lower cost when compared to the pre-pandemic level, but without the customers no business can survive for the long term. So until the situation is under control, it is not a good idea to start a business venture.
Activity: 1036
Merit: 294
November 28, 2020, 04:29:55 AM
~

Digital technology got a big boost with all the lockdowns and other restrictions. Things are unlikely to go back to the old normal, even if the pandemic is contained within the next few months. Anyway, here in my place there is an old saying. It goes like this - every setback brings a new opportunity. And I feel that it is right. The pandemic situation has resulted in a lot of opportunities as well.
Yep. That's what being positive do — positive thinking though and not positive with the virus. You can see opportunities in every circumstance. It's totally fine to feel down at times like this but being resilient is better.

Many of us discovered skills that we didn't know we have before; it allowed us to go out of our comfort zone just so we can earn money and survive. Challenges keep us motivated. And that's a good thing. We might not see the normal like before, but we'll surely experience it eventually. This too shall pass.
Activity: 2898
Merit: 590
BTC to the MOON in 2019
November 27, 2020, 05:23:57 AM
Of course, that's very important, we struggle in all aspects, financially, mentally and physically. But the fall of our economy is really a big factor, when people get infected, most of them can still survive but if we lose our job because companies are closing down, that would affect our future and we don't want to see that.

For now there are good news already about the vaccine, so let's hope that would be available soon as that is the only solution.
Activity: 980
Merit: 62
November 27, 2020, 05:14:09 AM
I think this is every worst situation for all, especially those who are suffering from the pandemic, so we have one option that is to find a way to turn it into positive.
 Many died as well, lost our jobs, our businesses and everything, so we really couldn't say it's a blessing. But in this condition, we should just look forward and think about of next-generation future. otherwise, our upcoming generation will also suffer as now we are facing

There are not many motivations out there when you are all the time inside your home.
The best you can do is to spend time with your family - something that will fuel your batteries with happiness and energy.
If you are alone you can learn new skills and spend time for your personal development combined with a goal to achieve a promotion in your work environment or a salary increase.
Activity: 1036
Merit: 258
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!
November 27, 2020, 05:00:45 AM
Even if you need inspiration you have to lose everything and change your situation not only have they lost their jobs because of the epidemic, but many large companies have shut down everything Starting a business can be very effective in inspiring others. This will eliminate financial problems and there will be no possibility of losing a job and becoming unemployed.The whole world has come to a standstill, so we need to help each other to recover.
November 26, 2020, 11:49:59 PM
My motivation is to look for opportunities.  The modern world is changing.  The old leaves, the new appears.  The main changes are digitalization, virtual reality and genetic modification.  I want to be adequate to the new world.  I understand that I need to constantly learn.  Learn something new.  The world will never be the same, the Covid-19 pandemic is the border between the past and the future.  However, I look to the future with hope.

Digital technology got a big boost with all the lockdowns and other restrictions. Things are unlikely to go back to the old normal, even if the pandemic is contained within the next few months. Anyway, here in my place there is an old saying. It goes like this - every setback brings a new opportunity. And I feel that it is right. The pandemic situation has resulted in a lot of opportunities as well.
Activity: 1736
Merit: 121
November 26, 2020, 12:49:28 PM
Of course we need motivation to survive and move forward from the effect of this covid 19 pandemic. Also be a part of others to become their strength and most of all always put your TRUST to God no matter what happen in our life.

Yes God is able to help every situation to be better even in the bible it was done in different times. We just have to be strong and encourage ourselves in support and financial too. We don't have to depend on government most government are corrupt and looking for personal gains. We can survive with people around us .
legendary
Activity: 2282
Merit: 1696
November 26, 2020, 10:51:10 AM
Activity: 352
Merit: 10
November 26, 2020, 04:42:35 AM
Well, in my country things are bit slow to be as it is before. Many people are starting to have jobs and some businesses are starting to open and even ave promos running for customers and employees. So, motivation are needed.
Activity: 30
Merit: 1
November 26, 2020, 04:21:40 AM
Because of this pandemic, we had experienced great hardship. Many have lost their livelihoods, and some of us have also lost their loved ones. We have nothing else to do but continue to rise up despite of the problems and find the motivation to move on with life to give us strength and inspiration. So far there's a good news because the vaccine is about to launch. All we have to do is keep on praying and continue to follow health protocols to strengthen our immunity so that we can reach the end. And get back to our normal lives that can move freely and no hesitation.
Activity: 602
Merit: 100
DeFixy.com - The future of Decentralization
November 25, 2020, 09:39:40 PM
yes, from today's big problems we have to encourage each other because the virus that never subsides makes the economic system weaker and finding work is very difficultso that the government must really pay attention to the population to continue to survive.
Activity: 14
Merit: 1
November 23, 2020, 02:37:52 AM
The pandemic brought down the economy almost all of the countries all over the world. It negatively affects everyone of us.. high inflation rate, loss of jobs, increasing number of deaths due to Covid-19,  and loss many of opportunities in life. In this situation, how are we going to rediscover our motivation during the pandemic?

first, we can set our personal goals. Personal goals gives us something to work toward. Let us build our routine and also emphasize self-care, self-care because if we continue to push ourselves while experiencing both stress and anxiety we will burn completely out without realizing it. Mental and physical health matters! we can do it!
legendary
Activity: 1722
Merit: 1007
Degen in the Space
November 22, 2020, 11:24:52 AM
This is when humanity comes to play. As human beings we not only have to be moral but actually obligated to to help each other during this need of the hour. But I feel, that bit only for this pandemic, there's some part of the world that lives under poverty in extreme difficulties and hence it is really important to help them as well even when there's no pandemic. If everyone who can afford to help helps, then we won't have any problems for decades!
We can help other people as long as that we can, during this pandemic even though I don't have extra money to help other, I use my learnings in college to teach other people whether it is for academic or here in crypto world, so far it is going well and they are aware what does the real bitcoin is and they are no longer believe in easy x10 money that usually use bitcoin in their ads.
The only thing we must do is to help each other even in simple ways, right now I'm helping my family with other expenses such as internet expenses during the pandemic. It's hard to find a job right now and since I have a lot of opportunities here in bitcointalk, I'm using it to help them, and thank God, the BTC price is still increasing.

Here in my country, we've experienced a lot of typhoons and add the current pandemic, many people are now suffering so it's best to help them even with simple donations. Many people are depressed right now and we must encourage them to be brave and motivate them to grind again and go back to their normal lives.
Activity: 19
Merit: 0
November 22, 2020, 10:24:01 AM
           the pandemic caused the economic collapse in all countries.many businesses collapsed,many lost their jobs due to the pandemic.If we do not motivate each of us to be positive in life even if we are going through a
      trial caused by the pandemic. with the help of each other and adherence to the health protocol implemented by the government it is to control the increase in covid-19 cases.  Think positively  that this test caused by
      covid -19. And above all prayer is the only powerful weapon againts this pandemic...
Pages:
Jump to: