Pages:
Author

Topic: In COVID-19 everyone needs motivation - page 9. (Read 3852 times)

Activity: 882
Merit: 269
November 14, 2020, 02:43:43 PM
This is when humanity comes to play. As human beings we not only have to be moral but actually obligated to to help each other during this need of the hour. But I feel, that bit only for this pandemic, there's some part of the world that lives under poverty in extreme difficulties and hence it is really important to help them as well even when there's no pandemic. If everyone who can afford to help helps, then we won't have any problems for decades!
We can help other people as long as that we can, during this pandemic even though I don't have extra money to help other, I use my learnings in college to teach other people whether it is for academic or here in crypto world, so far it is going well and they are aware what does the real bitcoin is and they are no longer believe in easy x10 money that usually use bitcoin in their ads.
Activity: 1022
Merit: 133
November 14, 2020, 12:25:35 PM
This is when humanity comes to play. As human beings we not only have to be moral but actually obligated to to help each other during this need of the hour. But I feel, that bit only for this pandemic, there's some part of the world that lives under poverty in extreme difficulties and hence it is really important to help them as well even when there's no pandemic. If everyone who can afford to help helps, then we won't have any problems for decades!
Activity: 328
Merit: 2
November 14, 2020, 11:58:50 AM
Of course we need motivation to survive and move forward from the effect of this covid 19 pandemic. Also be a part of others to become their strength and most of all always put your TRUST to God no matter what happen in our life.
Activity: 2268
Merit: 581
November 13, 2020, 04:35:06 PM
Yes everyone needs motivation because there are family who loss their loves one cause by COVID-19 many people loss their job many business man loss their company we need to motive each other in this situation we fight for this we need to kill COVID-19
This is so true and it almost works like the domino effect where if you encourage someone then someone else encourages you and the chain goes on because all we can do in these tough times is become mentally strong rather than getting strongly mental.

Always think positive whatever covid 19 caused to us. Motivation is very important to move forward and recover from difficult situation brought by this pandemic.
Motivation but also togetherness because people in these times feel lonely and that is the biggest problem. If you have friends keep in touch with them and talk positive things, it just creates a positive atmosphere within you and them.

Even the doctor also advised the victim's family to always give them positive motivation and news so that the desire to recover is very strong and they will not think about the ferocity of Covid 19.
Yeah, because the doctors can treat the patient physically but the trauma one goes through cannot be cured by doctors. The worst thing people do when they know someone is corona positive is they stop talking to him and ignore the person. Love and kindness goes a long way and today it might be him tomorrow it might be you.
Activity: 1036
Merit: 281
November 12, 2020, 02:11:26 AM
This pandemic period is a hard time for most people because almost all individuals suffer today from the economic crisis. The effects of this pandemic mentally become fragile, and this is a fact.
The biggest problem I see people faced because of the virus is those who used to earn and live on daily wages because they had no savings and they used to live their life based on how much they earn today and they have been hut brutally and mercilessly hard by the pandemic. People who are doing jobs can still find online work and somehow survive but spare a thought about those who work on daily wages and please help if you can if someone nearby you needs help.

It is best for us to stay positive about the future and always maintain health so we can still eat and live.
But for some people, it’s difficult if they don’t earn money at all and for some people, it can rise from this pandemic.
Staying positive is one thing and suffering is another, no matter how positive you stay within yourself but you cannot deny the circumstances that are revolving around you because no matter how positive you are at the end of the day you need money and for that you need to find work.
Staying positive is really good way to cough up in hard situation wherein you need to do it if your surrounding are full of toxics and negativity. I believe that negativity is a energy and you can attract it if you are also negative. We should remain positive all the time but we need to do something if we are one of the victims of the current pandemic wherein we lose jobs. We gotta be strong in this current time because there are still a lot of obstacles that we may face. Actually we will experience obstacles or problems as we grow up, it is normal and the only time that the obstacles and problems will be finished is when we die. The opportunities are can be seen everywhere and we can find it if we will work smart and we will stay positive all the times. 
copper member
Activity: 700
Merit: 120
Gamdom
November 11, 2020, 09:47:33 PM
The worst time we are passing from the last few months at home though it is now slightly changed still we are in fear and can not show it to physically, we are in fear at mentally. We have to fulfill our daily lives so that we need money. If we are at home no one will give us that without any reason.

That's why people are not maintaining social distance even they are gathering in many places but nothing to do. If you want motivation then I must say for getting motivated to maintain social distance first than others.
Activity: 2450
Merit: 329
November 10, 2020, 03:19:51 PM
This pandemic period is a hard time for most people because almost all individuals suffer today from the economic crisis. The effects of this pandemic mentally become fragile, and this is a fact.
The biggest problem I see people faced because of the virus is those who used to earn and live on daily wages because they had no savings and they used to live their life based on how much they earn today and they have been hut brutally and mercilessly hard by the pandemic. People who are doing jobs can still find online work and somehow survive but spare a thought about those who work on daily wages and please help if you can if someone nearby you needs help.

It is best for us to stay positive about the future and always maintain health so we can still eat and live.
But for some people, it’s difficult if they don’t earn money at all and for some people, it can rise from this pandemic.
Staying positive is one thing and suffering is another, no matter how positive you stay within yourself but you cannot deny the circumstances that are revolving around you because no matter how positive you are at the end of the day you need money and for that you need to find work.
Activity: 516
Merit: 38
November 10, 2020, 12:49:48 PM
keep trying and believe that this COVID-19 will quickly pass and everything can go back to normal as before, much of what has happened in this pandemic cannot be denied that this effect makes almost everyone lose their jobs and also makes business people lose because almost every country impose restrictions on goods so as to make everyone feel the consequences of this COVID-19.
That is the reason why I always had multiple options of earning because if you rely on a single source they can take advantage of that or you can succumb in situations like this pandemic. When I was doing my job and solely dependent on it my boss knew that I cannot afford to lose the job so he used to ensure that I don't get any promotions or anything. Once I realized this I actually started to earn via other ways which also includes crypto trading and mini tasks online while I also earn some money through rent.

What happens when you earn by more than one way is that you never feel pressurized and your seniors know that you are not just based on the job and they cannot isolate you and harass you.
Activity: 1456
Merit: 267
Buy $BGL before it's too late!
November 09, 2020, 02:02:48 AM
Covid 19 victims desperately need motivation for how strong their endurance can be to recover, as long as a vaccine has not been found, one of the most appropriate solutions to curing Covid 19 is by always providing motivation so that they are as strong as they are to recover.
Even the doctor also advised the victim's family to always give them positive motivation and news so that the desire to recover is very strong and they will not think about the ferocity of Covid 19.

It's the best thing to provide motivation to continue surviving this pandemic season, lifting each others spirit will give them some space
to choose to live even in this hard days.

We need to backup one another and not to allow this pandemic to continue bringing our hope down, keep things that can lift you up and
try to bring that to everyone and make things in different perfectives.
Activity: 1120
Merit: 30
Bisq Market Day - March 20th 2023
November 09, 2020, 01:15:32 AM
Covid-19 really destroyed so many things in the country that will take the government some years to recover from the damage. Many investors loss their life for the corona virus that enter the country since the month of match, hoping that there will be solution before the end of match, which was stil going to 8 month, know genuine vaccine for the treatment.
Many use the opportunity of the lockdown to learn so many online business that is helping so many of them to cope with their family and business. Many are now into altcoin investment for profit making and also to grow their other businesses that pandemic has collapsed.
Government is doing everything possible to make sure the economy start working as usual. Many that loss their life during covid-19 the government promised to assist the family in any level of their business, so that they will have nothing to worry about for the lost.
Activity: 1904
Merit: 510
November 08, 2020, 12:43:31 PM
Covid 19 victims desperately need motivation for how strong their endurance can be to recover, as long as a vaccine has not been found, one of the most appropriate solutions to curing Covid 19 is by always providing motivation so that they are as strong as they are to recover.
Activity: 994
Merit: 11
Daxetoken.net
November 08, 2020, 12:24:31 PM
Always think positive whatever covid 19 caused to us. Motivation is very important to move forward and recover from difficult situation brought by this pandemic.
Activity: 1344
Merit: 250
November 07, 2020, 10:48:31 AM
keep trying and believe that this COVID-19 will quickly pass and everything can go back to normal as before, much of what has happened in this pandemic cannot be denied that this effect makes almost everyone lose their jobs and also makes business people lose because almost every country impose restrictions on goods so as to make everyone feel the consequences of this COVID-19.
Activity: 2044
Merit: 16
November 07, 2020, 03:57:13 AM
Even we have this bad situation we can always be optimistic because behind that dark clouds there will always be a silver-lining shines towards us and always we just have to be strong no matter what. We are eyeing to have a vaccine next year and that news is a start of getting back our hopes up to end this pandemic once in for all and get your life back, our economy and our social life. When that happens, we and our family will live in a worry-free environment and anxiety free from corona virus scare.

Certainly, this is the bad phase for entire humanity, and it has various other problems associated and for many people it has being a stressful year. But one need to be mentally strong and prepare themself for future. All for young guys it is the right time to reinvent yourself and learn new things and skills as well so that it will helpful and useful for our future.
If we will look at this thing in all negative side then we will never be motivated mate because people needs to see the brighter side .

not all things favors us or gives what we wanted but sometimes it is us who needs to find it and pursue to what will be the result.

This past month i must admit is the hardest days of our family life because my work stops and my wife totally lose Her job.

But what we did?starts using our skills in being creative and we established a small business now,Good also that our work resumes and the day back to what we have before the pandemic.

Life goes on even how hard can it be and the moment we stop fighting is the time we lost our humanity, so we strive hard to overcome this pandemic.  We are all in this fight and we must be solidified to achieved our greatest goal as of the moment to stop the spread of the virus while waiting for the vaccine to be available by staying at home, following safety protocols, always be vigilant and apply social distancing at all times. These little acts will surely help our government on their heavy duty tasks.
Activity: 1638
Merit: 255
November 06, 2020, 04:23:41 PM
This pandemic period is a hard time for most people because almost all individuals suffer today from the economic crisis.
The effects of this pandemic mentally become fragile, and this is a fact.

Activity: 1442
Merit: 390
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!
November 06, 2020, 02:37:20 PM
I think this is every worst situation for all, especially those who are suffering from the pandemic, so we have one option that is to find a way to turn it into positive.
 Many died as well, lost our jobs, our businesses and everything, so we really couldn't say it's a blessing. But in this condition, we should just look forward and think about of next-generation future. otherwise, our upcoming generation will also suffer as now we are facing
For past years that I am living, this virus that has been occur right now is very bad and very hard. Because of this pandemic, many people lose their jobs and many people right now is losing their money because many establishments has been closed due to the affect of the pandemic.
What we need right now is a positive mindset so that we will be able to survive this pandemic, I admit that our economy is currently down right now and what we need to do is to survive and have a positivity in our lives.
legendary
Activity: 3094
Merit: 1127
November 06, 2020, 02:22:34 PM
Some countries divert their allocated funds to support their people, instead of using it to something they manage to bring it over
to give people food and some money to start their life.

Some allows small loan especially to those small to  middle types of business to survive or to recreate new ways of possible incomes.
Not just moral but also in anyhow financial aid is really important to help others in surviving this pandemic.

I have always taken a stand against monetary handouts, and even in this situation I am not going to favor the move. For how long they are going to give these handouts? What will happen in case the pandemic persist for another 12 to 18 months? Let's not forget the fact that the Spanish flu pandemic of 1918 lasted for more than two years, resulting in almost 100 million deaths.

It wont be sustainable for long term no matter how rich the country is, they can handle out for some months or years but wont really be that feasible if they would just make those aids.
I do really agree into those system where they do give out some loans or financial aid on making out some business to sustain up this pandemic which i do see much better rather than
on that handout.Its up to someone if those funds would be used on a wise way not on that kind of behavior which you are waiting up for an another cash aide.
Everyone shouldnt really be that too confident yet we dont know on when this pandemic will end.
Activity: 2856
Merit: 794
I am terrible at Fantasy Football!!!
November 06, 2020, 01:52:27 PM
Some countries divert their allocated funds to support their people, instead of using it to something they manage to bring it over

Some allows small loan especially to those small to  middle types of business to survive or to recreate new ways of possible incomes.
Not just moral but also in anyhow financial aid is really important to help others in surviving this pandemic.

I have always taken a stand against monetary handouts, and even in this situation I am not going to favor the move. For how long they are going to give these handouts? What will happen in case the pandemic persist for another 12 to 18 months? Let's not forget the fact that the Spanish flu pandemic of 1918 lasted for more than two years, resulting in almost 100 million deaths.
And the worse part about those hand outs is that for the most part the money they gave away was money they printed, a case could be made to try to help people by diverting some funds from one area to another or by becoming more efficient as a government but they just printed that money, so it is nothing more but a short term solution that over the long term will have very important ramifications because as we know the finances of most countries are in a bad shape and the pandemic is only making this worse and yet they keep spending money as if they can do this forever, until they cannot, and by then it is too late to do anything about it.
legendary
Activity: 3640
Merit: 1217
November 02, 2020, 12:22:18 AM

Activity: 1456
Merit: 267
Buy $BGL before it's too late!
November 02, 2020, 12:11:42 AM
That's true, motivation is not enough but it can help everyone to move forward and think positive that there is a bright tomorrow waiting for everyone. About the help from the government, I think it is provided, it is just not enough to help each and every one of their citizen. The same in our country, that is one of the problem since not anyone received help from the government due to not having enough funds for that program.

Developed nations are handing out welfare checks to those who lost their jobs as a result of the pandemic. But you may not find such measures in most of the developing world. The governments were already facing shortage of cash, and the reduction of tax revenues as a result of the pandemic made matters even worse. Unfortunately, in such countries individuals can't expect much support from the authorities. They need to rely on their friends and family.

Pages:
Jump to: