Pages:
Author

Topic: IN STOCK - OneStringMiner boards, up to 39GH/s last ITEMS: from US$15...FUN!!! - page 13. (Read 38740 times)

Activity: 560
Merit: 500
Do you have the 6 chip USB devices? Do you intend to get them in future?
Activity: 826
Merit: 1001
Bumped it up to ~€226,89, a whopping ~€13,89 above the €213 sales price - you're welcome Wink
Thanks Wink
And Paypal has a 7.5% surcharge on our price, so in the end it's just 1 pound less than the normal price.

Paypal is max 3.5% for the public, 2.9-1.4% on business fees? [Oh are you including ebay fees in that?]
It's even worse than that. Exchange rate, just selling stuff, posting an item, ....
Don't get me started about eBay, I think I am very modest with only 7.5%.
legendary
Activity: 1666
Merit: 1183
dogiecoin.com
Bumped it up to ~€226,89, a whopping ~€13,89 above the €213 sales price - you're welcome Wink
Thanks Wink
And Paypal has a 7.5% surcharge on our price, so in the end it's just 1 pound less than the normal price.

Paypal is max 3.5% for the public, 2.9-1.4% on business fees? [Oh are you including ebay fees in that?]
A 10 board small tower doing 280+ GH/s:

Thanks Wink
Activity: 686
Merit: 500
FUN > ROI
After being asked whether or not the OneStringMiner boards run on p2pool, I have set up a 13 board tower and connected it to p2pool:

These are boards without a heat sink, so they do much better than the advertised 25+ GH/s.
But, we don't want to promise too much, so we keep on selling them as 25+ GH/s and you will probably get a faster board.

At first I was wondering about the high rejects, but this is normal for p2pool.
As far as I understand it, there is a short time span in which the pool requests to restart work and the miners haven't restarted yet.
If a share is found in that short time span, it is send to the pool and obviously the pool rejects it.
OSM DIY2    2    60+    $465    €406    €336

465 bucks for 60 GH/S is VERY expensive. 700 will get you 200 GH/S.
I haven't adjusted the price of the DIY1 or DIY2 yet.
They come with a heat sink and our stock is very low on both heat sinks.
A second batch of heat sinks has been delayed, expected in two weeks.

And like I said before in this thread, it's impossible to compete on price for an OEM.
If you have your own ASIC design, you will always win on price.
Little bit on the expensive side, but interesting how you are using less power. Will try to order one just to try it out.
Thanks for your interest.
Looking forward to your order.
legendary
Activity: 910
Merit: 1000
OSM DIY2    2    60+    $465    €406    €336

465 bucks for 60 GH/S is VERY expensive. 700 will get you 200 GH/S.
Activity: 49
Merit: 0
The price here is OK for me. Actually, you can see my picture showing my miners. If you want to have a cheaper mining cost(including miner, power, and ISP…), how do you depress/decrease the cost? About me, my answer is shown in that picture. Guess: where are they?
Activity: 151
Merit: 100
Little bit on the expensive side, but interesting how you are using less power. Will try to order one just to try it out.
the price is just too high at close to 3x the antminer gh/$.  I might as well just buy cex.io shares at this rate.
It's impossible to compete on price with a firm that creates its own ASIC chips.
And where is the fun in buying shares ?
OneStringMiners is just another choice for buyers.
Buyers that want to be answered when they ask a question.
Buyers that like do it yourself stuff.
Buyers that appreciate low power usage.
Wow that was easy. The boards were tightly packed with styrofoam, and anti static bags. After looking at a picture of the setup online, I was quickly able to assemble the unit. It was rather simple, and was accomplished quickly.  Finally I plugged the USB's into my rpi using cgminer and immediately saw flashing red lights.
Boards hash as stated, 60 ghs on avg.

Thanks!
Activity: 361
Merit: 250
Wow that was easy. The boards were tightly packed with styrofoam, and anti static bags. After looking at a picture of the setup online, I was quickly able to assemble the unit. It was rather simple, and was accomplished quickly.  Finally I plugged the USB's into my rpi using cgminer and immediately saw flashing red lights.
Boards hash as stated, 60 ghs on avg.
Activity: 1316
Merit: 503
Someone is sitting in the shade today...
the price is just too high at close to 3x the antminer gh/$.  I might as well just buy cex.io shares at this rate.
Does there need to be anything in between the heat sink and the board?
No, the heat sink is anodised.
Activity: 361
Merit: 250
Does there need to be anything in between the heat sink and the board?
Minepeon 0.2.4.5, switched to cgminer and results are much better. Only 2 HW errors so far (0,05%) and hashrate ~30GH/s on pool and minepeon.
OK, I mentioned before that bfgminer was not working correctly.
I still have to figure out why bfgminer and the OneStringMiner boards don't like each other.
Pages:
Jump to: